What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
You look... presidential.
你看起来很有总统范儿
From your mouth to God's ear.
希望真能如此
Look at Eli Gold in tails.
看呀 穿燕尾服的伊莱·戈德
What?
怎么啦
Wow, the men are really sensitive tonight.
男士们今晚真是敏感呀
You look good, Eli.
你看起来很精神 伊莱
I swear, if you start clocking my alcohol intake,
要是你管着我喝酒 我发誓
I am going to do shots. Okay.
我就去大喝烈酒 好吧
Now, would we all like to know our goal
知道今晚三叶草晚宴
for this Shamrock Dinner?
我们的目标是什么吗
To have a good time?
好好享受
No.
错
At the end of the night,
今晚结束的时候
Cardinal James is going to make a choice.
红衣主教詹姆斯会做出选择
He's going to shake hands with one candidate
他会和一位候选人握手
and he's going to hug the other.
而和另一个候选人拥抱
Historically, that hug means a bump of 800,000
历史证明 这个拥抱代表着80万
Catholic votes.
天主教♥徒♥的选票
You need those votes to beat Kresteva.
你需要这些选票来击败克里斯特瓦
So, I shouldn't mention abortion?
所以我不能提堕胎问题对吧
Alicia, you are Saint Alicia.
艾丽西娅 你是圣人艾丽西娅
I know you don't like that, but you are.
我知道你不喜欢这个称呼 但你就是
So, please, tonight, just go with it.
所以 拜托 今晚就做个圣人吧
You're seen as a paragon of faithful wives.
你被视为忠诚妻子的典范
You stood by your man, you never strayed...
总是站在丈夫身边 从未出...
Good evening, everyone.
各位晚上好
Hey, Will. Peter, hi.
你好 威尔 你好 彼得
Thanks for the invite.
谢谢你邀请我来
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
I never got a chance to thank you
我还一直没机会感谢你
for promoting Alicia to partner.
提拔艾丽西娅为合伙人呢
Oh, well, no thanks necessary.
那不必感谢我
Everything she earned, she earned on her own.
一切都是她自己努力得来的
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to go find a bar.
我去吧台那边了
Can I have a red wine please?
给我来杯红酒
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Mike Kresteva.
迈克·克里斯特瓦
Happy Saint Patrick's Day.
圣帕特里克节快乐
I thought I'd find you at the bar.
我就知道在吧台能找到你
Club soda, lime, no ice.
苏打水 加青柠 不要冰
Oh, that's right, you can't drink.
对了 你不能喝酒
Not can't, don't.
不是不能 是不喝
Still holding a grudge, are we?
还对我怀恨在心 是吧
What grudge?
怀什么恨
You didn't do something wrong, did you?
你没做错什么事 不是吗
Bob, Margot.
鲍勃 玛格特
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
You're in a funny mood.
你心情不错呢
Well, I have decided life is too short not to be honest.
我觉得人生苦短 无须扯谎
Mm, let's see how that goes.
我拭目以待
What's your husband's strategy for beating me?
你丈夫打败我的策略是什么
Using me.
利用我
My status with women to take the female vote.
利用我在女性中的地位来赢得女性选票
I like this side of you.
我喜欢你的这一面
And what about me are you worried most about?
我的哪一点让你最不喜欢
Your psychopathic ability to lie and pretend it's the truth.
你特别善于撒谎 还能假装那是事实
Really?
真的吗
You do Mein Kampf proud.
希♥特♥勒♥都会为你骄傲
You know, there must be some kind of
一定有某种
conversational equivalent to Godwin's Law,
和高德温法则相当的谈话法则
because we've been talking for less than a minute
因为我们聊了还没有一分钟
and you've already compared me to Hitler.
你已经把我比作希♥特♥勒♥了
You know the problem with bad people,
要知道坏人的问题
is they use the arguments of good people.
就在于他们利用好人的论证
The problem with good people is they think
好人的问题在于
of themselves as good people.
他们把自己当成好人
Okay, well, this has been fun.
好吧 和你聊天很开心
Die choking on your own blood, please.
愿你被自己的血噎死
That's nice.
真是友善
Mrs. Florrick, do you have a minute?
福瑞克夫人 你有时间吗
Ah, is something wrong?
有什么事吗
No, we just need to talk to you for a few minutes,
没 我们需要和你谈谈
if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
Is there something I can help you with, detective?
有什么需要我帮忙的吗 警官
No, thank you, sir.
不用 谢谢你 先生
Uh, ma'am.
女士 请
Your Eminence.
主教阁下
Mike, how are you?
迈克 你好吗
Beautiful evening, isn't it?
美好的夜晚 是不是
It is that.
确实美好
What was that all about.
那是怎么回事
Oh, Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人吗
The detective just asked her to go with him.
警官刚刚叫她跟他们走一趟
Peter Florrick's wife.
彼得·福瑞克的太太
That's odd.
好奇怪
I hope she's all right.
希望她一切都好
Well, I hope it's not about her son again.
希望别又是她儿子的事
What is it?
什么事
We have a time sensitive matter
我们有一件很急的事情
and we need you to look at some evidence.
需要你帮忙看看证据
Is it my kids? No, ma'am.
有关我的孩子吗 不 女士
Uh, one of your clients was murdered tonight.
你的一个委托人今晚被谋杀了
Oh, my God.
天哪
That's your client?
那是你的委托人吗
Yes.
是的
Matthew Ashbaugh?
马修·阿什宝
And do you recognize that man?
你认识那个男人吗
No.
不
Do you recognize the vehicle?
你认得这辆车吗
No. When did this happen?
不 这是什么时候的事
Three hours ago, on State Street.
三小时前 在州街上
Did Mr. Ashbaugh have any enemies?
阿什宝先生有仇人吗
Yes.
有
He did, who?
他有仇人 谁啊
Many.
很多
Okay, the thing is, Mrs. Florrick,
好吧 事情是这样 福瑞克夫人
our worry is that that man
我们担心的是 这个人
is still out there.
仍然逍遥法外
We have reason to believe he's not done killing tonight.
我们有理由相信他今晚还会再杀人
You have reason?
有理由?
Evidence.
有证据
At the scene.
在现场取得的
I can't go into detail at this time.
我现在还不能说得太详细
Keep it down, please.
小点声
Lawsuits often breed grudges, Mrs. Florrick.
诉讼常常会引发怨恨 福瑞克夫人
So, could you tell us what cases you worked on with him?
能否告诉我们你为他打过什么官司
Well, there were 18.
一共有18起
18 cases?
18起官司
Yes.
是的
And how many were ongoing?
有多少是仍在进行的
Eighteen.
18起
He was very...
他非常
litigious.
爱打官司
Doug. Come on.
道格 来一下
Okay, I have to interview a witness right now.
我现在得去和一位目击者谈谈
Could you write down anyone who was an enemy?
你能列出他的仇人的姓名吗
Anyone you think might want him dead.
任何你觉得可能想置他于死地的人
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表