If the vote were right now,
如果现在投票
how many coders are in favor of unionizing?
有多少编码员同意成立工会
I mean, I think our 29 are pretty solid.
我觉得我们29个人会支持的
And anti-union?
反对的呢
Management probably has about the same number tied up.
管理层大概能找到差不多同样多的反对票
So it's 29-29.
那就是29比29
And the swing votes?
摇摆票呢
Uh, Linda Kennedy, Eric Needleman--
琳达·肯尼迪 埃里克·尼德曼
those could go either way.
他们两边都有可能
We need them both.
他们俩我们都要争取
What if we got one and they got one
如果双方各争取到一个
and it was 30-30...
成了30比30怎么办
You still lose. Tie goes to management.
那你们还是输 平局倾向于管理层
Well, it's up to you,
那就取决于你们了
all of you, really, to put pressure on these two.
你们所有人 真的 去给那两人施压
Make your case for unionizing.
讲讲你们成立工会的道理
I'm glad we're taking the time to do this today.
我很高兴我们今天抽出时间来做这件事
We are all on the same team here.
我们都是站在一边的
Do you realize that we get paid
你知不知道我们得到的薪水
ten percent less than staff at other Chicago firms of our size?
比芝加哥其他同等规模的事务所低十个点
No, I wasn't aware of that.
不 我不知道
But this isn't just about the money.
但这不仅仅是钱的问题
Hello.
你们好
Don't mind me. Carry on.
别理我 继续说
Um... you were saying
你刚才说
that there are nonfinancial issues as well?
还有些非财政的问题
Yes. It would be nice if we were able to
是的 如果我们可以
go see our kids in their school plays or basketball games
去看子女的学校演出或者篮球赛
without it affecting our performance evals.
而不影响我们的绩效评估 那该多好
Alicia, make a note.
艾丽西娅 记下来
Any parent whose kid's playing Jean Valjean gets the afternoon off.
扮演冉阿让的孩子的家长下午可以请假
Come on, that's not...
拜托 这根本不...
Okay, we are not discussing solutions today.
好吧 我们今天不是在讨论解决方法
This is just an introductory meeting
这只是一个介绍性的会议
to lay out everyone's concerns.
让大家把想法摊开来说
Yeah. Let me lay out my concerns.
是啊 让我把我的想法摊开来说
David, please...
大卫 请别这样
You lay out your top three concerns,
把你最关心的三件事说出来
and I'll lay out mine.
我就说我的
Okay. Number one, seven percent pay bump.
好 第一 工资涨七个点
That still puts us below the other big firms.
这样我们还是比其他大事务所低
And number two, we would like
第二 我们希望
to vest in a retirement plan in three years, not five.
工作三年就有养老保险 而不是五年
Never gonna happen. Well, can you at least hear us out?
绝对不可能 至少听我们把话说完
Why don't you go to another firm to hear you out?
你为什么不到另一家事务所去把话说完
Are you kidding? Did you just threaten to...
开什么玩笑 你刚刚是在威胁
To fire Margie? Yes, I did.
要开除玛吉吗 是的 没错
She's only been with me for 11 years.
她不过跟了我11年
You I barely recognize,
而你我几乎不认识
so if you want to go first, or anybody else,
所以如果你 或者任何人想第一个走
step right up.
就站起来
If you terminate Margie, we'll all go on strike.
如果你把玛吉开除 我们就一起罢♥工♥
You can't go on strike. You're not unionized.
你们没法罢♥工♥ 你们没有成立工会
Then we'll vote to form a union.
那我们就投票成立工会
You can barely get my lunch order right-- how are you..
我的午餐你都买♥♥不对 你们怎么可能...
Okay, everybody please just calm down, calm down.
好了 所有人请冷静一下 冷静一下
18? Oh, my God,
18岁 天哪
they're gonna draft you any day now.
你现在随时都可能被拉去服兵役
How sad is that? You can get drafted at 18,
太可悲了 你18岁可以被拉去服兵役
but you can't drink till you're 21.
但是要到21岁才能喝酒
I can buy cigarettes.
我可以买♥♥烟
Oh, that's progress. And porn.
那倒是个进步 还有黄♥片♥
Oh, good, a healthy conversation.
好吧 多健康的对话
Mom really hasn't gotten a handle on this whole gift thing.
妈妈还没弄清该送什么礼物
Hello, Alicia.
你好 艾丽西娅
Mom seems happy.
妈妈看起来很高兴
Well, she likes your kids. For ten years I've been
她喜欢你的孩子们 十年了我一直
trying to get her to see them-- now all at once.
尝试让她见见他们 现在一起见了
Well, she doesn't like babies; they get on her nerves.
她不喜欢婴儿 婴儿让她心烦
How's Peter?
彼得怎么样了
He's good. Why?
挺好 为什么问这个
He... met with me.
他 约我见面了
What?
什么
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Well, he... met with me about polling.
他 来找我商量民调的事
Peter called you up,
彼得打电♥话♥给你
to meet with you about polling?
要和你见面商量民调的事?
Yeah. He's worried he's not doing well,
是的 他担心他情况不妙
but he can't go negative on Kresteva's sexism
但是他如果用性别歧视攻击克里斯特瓦
without hurting himself with women.
会牵扯出他自己的女性关系
What?
怎么了
I'm not sure.
我不能肯定
I think I might be wrong about him.
我觉得我可能对他有误解
He's sweet... in his way.
他很贴心 以他的方式
Especially now-- he's very vulnerable.
特别是现在 他很脆弱
So, what are you two talking about?
你们俩在聊什么呢
Just these wonderful presents, Mother. Cock a doodle doo!
这些美妙的礼物 妈妈 公鸡喔喔啼
I think they're excellent for psychological role-playing.
我觉得这些用在心理角色扮演上会很不错
So, I'm gonna give Zach some wine.
我要给扎克喝点酒
Okay with you? No.
你觉得可以吗 不行
Oh, come on. I let you drink wine at 16.
拜托 你16岁的时候我就让你喝酒了
I know. You know, in Italy,
我知道 你知道 在意大利
where they give kids wine at any age,
你可以给任何年龄的小孩子喝酒
there's less public drunkenness than anywhere in the world.
那儿的公共场合酗酒发生率全世界最低
You just made that up, Mom.
你瞎说的吧 妈妈
No, I didn't. No, I didn't. Look it up.
没有 我没有 查查看
There's less public drunkenness in Muslim countries
在穆♥斯♥林♥国家公共场合酗酒的发生率更低
where alcohol is outlawed.
因为在那些国家喝酒是非法的
What's wrong, Alicia?
怎么了 艾丽西娅
Peter asked her to renew their vows.
彼得邀请她重续誓言
Can we please just have a conversation between the two of us
咱们每次私下谈话
without you sharing it with the whole world?
你都必须宣告全世界吗
What, I'm the whole world now?
什么 我成了全世界了
Peter just wants to tie you down.
彼得只是想套牢你
I know how he works.
我知道他的把戏
No, see, I-I think we've judged him too harshly.
不 我觉得我们对他的批判太严厉了
Oh. Since when? What happened?
从什么时候开始 发生了什么事
Don't look at me. I'm just doing the dishes.
别看我 我只不过在洗碗
I talked to him, and I think he's grown a lot.
我跟他谈过了 我觉得他成长了很多
Oh, you are so easily swayed.
你太容易动摇了
No, I just, I want my sister to be happy.
不是 我只是 我希望我姐姐幸福
And I don't want her to be happy?
难道我不希望她幸福吗
If you end up with Peter,
如果你跟彼得和好了
in two months he'll be back with the hookers.
不出两个月他就会回到妓♥女♥身边
All right, I'm sorry, do you want us to stop?
好吧 很抱歉 你希望我们闭嘴吗
No. No, this is why I invite you over.
不 不 请你们来就是想让你们说个够
Fine.
好吧
Peter talks to you; I'll talk to Peter.
彼得跟你聊过了 那我要跟彼得聊聊
Mom... you talk to Peter,
妈妈 如果你去找彼得
and I'll never let you see the kids again.
我就再也不让你见孩子了
This is my life.
这是我的人生
Understood?
懂吗
Good.
好
I'm not gonna talk to Peter.
我不找彼得谈就是了
Sabrina, has Eugene Kreskoff arrived?
萨布丽娜 尤金·克雷斯科夫到了吗
Sabrina?
萨布丽娜
Eugene said they worked the swing votes,
尤金说那两张摇摆票
Kennedy and Needleman,
肯尼迪和尼德曼
for most of yesterday, but so did management.
昨天几乎都在游说他们 但是公♥司♥也在游说他们
Does he have a sense of which way they're leaning?
能估到这两人怎么打算的吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表