Did you know him?
你认识他吗
No, I thought you did.
不认识 我还以为你认识呢
Have you noticed the older Mom gets,
你发现没 妈妈年纪越大
the younger her friends become?
她交的朋友反倒越年轻了
Where do you think she is anyway?
她在哪儿
My bet, she got us here a half hour early
我猜她故意让我们提早半小时到
so we wouldn't be a half hour late.
免得我们迟到半小时
I hate it when she does that.
我讨厌她这一招
You're missing the point.
你没搞明白
I love Peter. You don't love Peter.
我爱彼得 你不爱彼得
Stop saying that.
别这么说
He's changed, he's not the same. Oh, my God.
他变了 和以前不同了 我的天
You are one of those Oprah women.
你信奥普拉说的那一套
I'm gonna take you out back and give you a spanking.
我得拉你一把 把你扇醒
He slept with prostitutes-- that doesn't change.
他和妓♥女♥上过床 这是不争的事实
Why do you and Mom keep pushing me toward Will?
为什么你和妈妈一直把我推向威尔
The same reason you just brought him up-- hmm?
原因和你现在提起他一样
You're tempted.
你受到了诱惑
It's not a good thing.
这可不是什么好事
Your body is telling you something.
你的身体在给你传达某种讯息
Oh, my God, stop it.
我的天 别说了
Is that what you tell your students in advanced algebra?
你教高等代数的时候 就这么和学生说的吗
Statistical modeling.
是统计建模
Your body is telling you something?
"你的身体在给你传达某种讯息"?
Did you kiss him or did Will kiss you?
是你吻了威尔还是他吻了你
Both.
都有
Mm, I love it when that happens.
我真喜欢这情景
It was a mistake.
那是个错误
What happened last time with him?
你上次和他在一起时发生了什么
Why'd you break it off?
为什么就此打住了
It didn't seem like it was a long-term thing.
那种关系不像是能长久的
Okay, do you see how insane that is?
好吧 你不觉得这逻辑很蠢吗
You were worried it wasn't gonna be
你担心这段关系不能长久
a long-term thing so you cut it off before
所以你就自己喊停
it could be a long-term thing.
不让它长久发展下去
Uh-oh, there's Mom. Owen?
妈妈来了 欧文
Don't say a word.
一个字都不许提
There you are, you two.
你们俩在这儿啊
Hi, Mom. Hi.
你好 妈妈 你好
I've been looking for you everywhere. Mom.
我到处找你们呢 妈妈
Everybody's in there-- what are you doing in here?
大家都在那儿 你们在这儿做什么
We don't know anyone.
我们谁也不认识
Of course you don't-- that's why I have to introduce you.
那是当然 所以我才要介绍你们
So, how do you know him?
你和他有多熟
The deceased.
亡者
Oh, I don't-- I never met him.
不认识 从没见过他
No, no, it's Charlene, the wife.
我认识的是他妻子夏琳
You know, she's Malcolm's niece.
她是马尔科姆的侄女
She's a sweet one and she's got a great haircut.
她人很好 她发型也超棒
Come on, you'll see.
跟我来你就知道了
She's got a great haircut.
她发型也超棒
Ms. Peterson, I'm so sorry for your loss.
彼得森女士 请节哀顺变
Thank you. And you're...?
谢谢 请问你是
Owen, Veronica's son.
欧文 维罗妮卡的儿子
He's the mathematician.
他是个数学家
This is the lawyer, Alicia.
这是我家那位律师 艾丽西娅
I'm so sorry, Ms. Peterson.
请节哀 彼得森女士
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们前来
And thank you so much for offering to do this.
感谢你自告奋勇来帮忙
You're welcome.
不客气
We didn't know who to call.
我们不知道该找谁
Eugene, this is the lawyer.
尤金 这就是那位律师
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
Will you excuse me? Eugene works there, too.
抱歉我得失陪了 尤金也在那儿工作
And... thank you so much again.
再次感谢
We're incredibly grateful for your help.
我们非常感激你来帮忙
What's this about, Mom?
这是怎么回事 妈妈
You're so generous with your time, Alicia.
你真是拨冗前来啊 艾丽西娅
Thank you so much, Mrs. Florrick.
非常感谢 福瑞克太太
It-it was just such a surprise to be given a 48-hour deadline.
48小时的最后期限实在太突然了
I'm... sorry.
不...好意思
Uh, what are we...?
我们这是...
Could you tell me what we're talking about?
你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Oh, uh, yes.
好的
We're coders working for Blowtorch,
我们为软件开♥发♥公♥司♥布罗拓切公♥司♥
the software developer.
写程序
Charlene, Frank, myself...
夏琳 弗兰克 还有我
Frank?
弗兰克?
The deceased?
亡者
I'm sorry, yes.
抱歉 是
We've had 18-hour shifts this week
这周我们18小时轮班
to get done some new software,
要搞定一个新软件
and Frank was driving home for Charlene's birthday
弗兰克当时正驾车回家 要为夏琳庆生
and he fell asleep at the wheel.
结果他驾驶途中睡着了
Oh, my God, I'm sorry.
我的天 很遗憾
Thank you. So that's why this contract rankles so much.
谢谢 所以这份合同才让我们如此为难
It doesn't protect us on overtime or number of hours,
它不保护超时工作
and it says we also can't file suit.
还说我们不能提起诉讼
I think they're worried about Charlene suing...
他们担心夏琳起诉
Should they sign it or not-- that's what they want to know.
该不该签这合同 他们想知道这个
Well...
这...
I can pull up some comparable contracts,
我能找到几份类似的合同
but I really shouldn't be advising...
但我不该给什么建议
Whatever you can do.
力所能及就行了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
It's too bad nobody needs free math work.
可惜没人需要免费数学咨♥询♥
Okay.
好的
Let's try not to kill anyone in the transition.
过渡时期尽量别置人于死地
Looks like I have a meeting with a very severe-looking pollster.
看来我要和神情严峻的民调专家开会了
So I'm gonna thank you, gentlemen,
非常感谢 先生们
and say good-bye.
再见
Hey, Matt.
嗨 马特
Hello, sir. How are you?
你好 先生 最近好吗
Good, it's been a while.
挺好 好久不见
How was D.C.?
华盛顿那儿怎么样
Awful.
很糟糕
Uh, will you let me know when my wife is free.
我妻子有空的时候告诉我一声
Thank you. Sit, sit, sit.
谢谢 坐吧坐吧
I want to thank you for looking over our polling.
感谢你替我们分♥析♥这次的民调
You know, I get worried that, uh,
我开始担心
our internals are being overly optimistic about our numbers,
我们内部对这些数字太乐观了
and I just don't want to get caught with my pants down.
我可不想出事时毫无准备
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
I do know.
明白
Okay, well, that was...
好的 这真是...
that was a very freighted pause.
这停顿怪吓人的啊
Your internals are overly optimistic.
你内部人员过于乐观了
Our pollsters have us leading Kresteva by five points.
我们调查显示目前领先克里斯特瓦五个点
Do you think that's wrong? Yes.
你认为有误吗 对
Where do you think we're at?
那你认为我们现在处于什么状况
Down by two points.
落后两个点
I'm losing? Yes.
我落后了? 没错
Can somebody... anybody... get me Eli.
谁能...给我把伊莱叫过来
I believe Harbot Welch oversampled the African American
我相信哈伯特· 韦尔奇对非裔和年轻群体
and youth vote.
过度采样了
The vote is in two weeks and I'm losing?
两周后就要投票了 我现在却还落后?
Yes, now if you could increase
不错 现在如果你能增加
Kresteva's negatives with women,
克里斯特瓦的女性反感值
you'd be very competitive.
还是很有竞争力的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表