Ask for something. Like what?
提点要求 什么要求
I don't know. Something.
我不知道 什么都行
Uh, and, uh, we ask the panel
我们向委员会请求
for a brief recess until tomorrow.
暂时休庭到明天
We are looking at an arrière-pensée
我们在调查这次迫♥害♥
for this persecution.
背后的动机
I believe the defendant has already been allowed an extended break.
您已经给过"被告方"一次很长的休庭时间
Appellant. I believe this panel
叫"上诉方" 我认为本委员会
can allow the appellants time to prepare
可以再给上诉方一些时间去准备
for their... attaque au fer.
他们的...辩词
Merci, monsieur.
谢谢你 先生
Okay, all those years
好吧 那些年
I disparaged French as a pointless class--
我把法语课贬低为毫无用处的东西
I take them back. Nice job.
我收回当初的话 干得漂亮
Anna, who is this guy who visited you-- Nelson Kimora?
安娜 去找你的这个叫尼尔森·吉莫拉的男人是谁
Someone on the team, a sprinter.
我们队里的一个短跑选手
Did he bring you these drugs? No.
他给你送去了药物吗 没有
Did he bring you anything?
他给你送去了什么吗
But he meant something to you. I mean, who is he?
但他对你来说非同一般 他是你什么人
My boyfriend... before the Olympics.
我男友 是在奥♥运♥会前
We're not together now.
我们已经不在一起了
So he was your boyfriend, but he didn't bring you drugs?
所以他是你男友但并没给你送过药物?
That's correct.
没错
Anna, if you don't tell us the truth,
安娜 如果你不跟我们说实话
We can't help you. I am telling the truth.
我们无能为力 我在讲实话
There were no drugs.
我没有嗑药
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
And you don't believe her?
你不相信她?
She's, uh, hiding something.
她...在隐藏一些事情
We don't know what.
我们不确定是什么
Maybe just her boyfriend's drug use.
或许仅仅是她男朋友的嗑药问题
Or maybe she's hiding the drugs for him.
或者是她在替他隐藏药物
Well, I don't know,
我不知道
but we can't defend her unless she tells us.
但她若不讲实话 我们就不能为她辩护
Could you check with Elsbeth?
你能跟埃尔斯贝特谈谈么
She knows Anna more than we do.
她比我们知道的多
I already did, but she's in a psych evaluation right now.
我已经谈过了 但她正在接受心理评估
Well, when she's done, would you ask her again?
当她完事之后 你能再问问她吗
We need some help with Anna here.
安娜的案子 我们需要她的帮助
We only have one more day left.
我们只剩一天的准备时间
Okay. I will, and, Diane, thanks for doing this.
好的 我会的 戴安 谢谢你帮我们
Hey, it's just the weekend.
没啥 忙活一个周末而已
Do you feel guilty about drinking or using chemicals?
对于喝酒和使用药物 你觉得有罪恶感吗
I don't feel guilty about drinking,
我觉得饮酒不是罪过
which I do do...
我的确喝酒
Do do?
的确喝酒 这话怎么怪怪的
But I don't use chemicals,
但我从不嗑药
which, I imagine you mean chemical stimulants,
我假设你指的是兴♥奋♥剂♥
so it would be impossible to feel guilty about that.
所以我也不觉得有罪恶感
Why did you laugh, Ms. Tascioni?
塔肖尼女士 你为什么笑呢
No reason.
没有原因
Just... your pause seemed funny.
只是...你的停顿很逗
Why?
为什么
No reason. Well, there must be some reason.
没有原因 肯定有一定的原因
No. Just the oddity of human behavior.
不 只是惊叹于人类行为的怪异性
What do you mean, the oddity?
"怪异性"是什么意思
What do I mean?
什么意思
The...
是...
Yes, Ms. Tascioni?
怎么了 塔肖尼女士
She was pregnant.
她怀孕了
Excuse me?
什么
ICSH is the male equivalent of LH.
ICSH又被称为LH
Luteinizing hormone, a pregnancy-related hormone.
促黄体生成素 一种与怀孕相关的激素
Ms. Tascioni... That's why the unexplained hormonal surge.
塔肖尼女士 这就是她激素激增的原因
It wasn't drug use. She was pregnant.
她没有嗑药 而是怀孕了
Do you mind? But that was ten months ago the Olympics.
请回来 但奥♥运♥会是十个月前的事情了
She doesn't have... I know. I know. Wait.
她没有 我知道 等待
The pills her boyfriend brought her.
她男朋友给她的药片
What if it wasn't boosters?
如果不是兴♥奋♥剂♥
What if it was mifepristone?
而是米非司酮呢
And that's why she doesn't want to tell us.
这就是为什么她不想告诉我们
You have to go talk to her, tell her she has to tell the truth.
你一定要跟她谈谈 告诉她一定要讲实话
Okay.
好的
What was the question again?
你的问题是什么来着
You have to tell them.
你必须告诉他们
That I had an abortion?
告诉他们我打过胎?
No.
不要
No, I can't.
不 我不能
Anna, you didn't dope.
安娜 你没有嗑药
You terminated a pregnancy.
你只是终止了妊娠
You need to tell them.
你必须告诉他们
I can't.
我不能
Your family?
是因为你的家人吗
My parents, my-my sister.
我的父母 我的姐姐
They'll understand.
他们会理解的
It's worse that you were doping.
嗑药比这个更严重
No.
不
It's not worse.
这个比较严重
Not to my family, not to me.
对我和我的家人来说是这样的
I wanted to medal.
我想要赢得奖牌
I was pregnant, and I wanted to medal.
我怀孕了 但我仍想赢得奖牌
Here's the problem, Anna.
问题是 安娜
We can defend you with the truth.
我们能用事实赢得仲裁
If you tell the truth,
如果你讲实话
you will get your $5 million contract,
你会获得五百万美元的合同
and you will run on Monday.
下周一可以继续参赛
If you don't, you will lose both.
如果你不讲实话 两者都将失去
Then I'll lose both.
那我什么也不要了
I can't break their hearts in this, Will.
我不能让他们伤心 威尔
So what do we do?
于是我们该怎么办
You need to help me win this.
你必须帮我赢得这场诉讼
With a lie?
用谎言么
If that's what it takes.
如果必须这么做的话
Hi. Um, how's it going?
你还好吗
No, no, no, no, no, no, I... I was just checking in.
不 不 不 我就是问候你一下
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
So, what are you doing?
你在做什么呢
Trying to get a lawyer out of lockup. What about you?
努力把一位律师从拘留所里弄出来 你呢
I'm, uh, watching Eli and Jordan
我正在看伊莱和乔丹辩论
argue over whether I should go
我今天是否应该
to the Minority Rights Coalition today.
去少数派权利联盟演讲
What did you say you were doing?
你刚刚说你在干嘛
A lawyer friend of mine got arrested in Skokie,
我的一位律师朋友在斯科基村被捕了
and she missed the transport to her bail hearing.
而且她错过了转送机会 无法出席保释听证
That's not good.
这不太妙
Why don't you have the presiding judge transport her downtown?
为什么不让审判长把她转到市中心的监狱去
I tried that.
我尝试过了
The lawyer failed her psych eval.
那位律师没有通过心理评估
Mmm. Liability.
责任所在
You want me to make a call?
你想让我打个电♥话♥吗
Could you?
可以吗
Yeah. What's the lawyer's name?
是的 那位律师叫什么
You know her. Elsbeth Tascioni.
你知道她的 埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
What?
怎么了
She was the lawyer on my retrial.
她是我重审时的代理律师
It's gonna look like a political favor. Not a personal one.
会看上去像个政♥治♥交易 而不是个人交情
Right. Um...
是的
look, let me think about it.
让我再想想看
No, no. Peter, that is not why I called.
不 不 彼得 我打给你不是为了这个
Why did you call?
那你是为了什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表