Offer a "Testing, one, two, three"
说一遍"测试 一 二 三"
every now and then in private.
当你一个人的时候
If there's problem,
如果出了故障
we'll text you "Not good." Okay?
我们会给你发短♥信♥"不好" 好吗
Okay.
好的
Let's do it.
我们开始干吧
Did you make an earlier wrongful death settlement
你们是否曾有过一次过失致死的庭外和解
resulting from your energy drink Dogfight?
死因是你们的功能性饮料"混战"
Uh, excuse me, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官阁下
Uh, objection.
反对
May we approach the bench?
我们可以近一步讲话吗
Sure.
当然
Your Honor, we have information
法官阁下 我们获知信息
that Thief settled a wrongful death suit
"盗贼"公♥司♥曾和解过一桩过失致死的案子
on one of their earlier products.
起因是他们以前的一个产品
What information?
哪来的信息
If, in fact, there was a prior settlement,
如果你说的和解是真的
it was subject to a gag order.
就得遵守封口令
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
But any gag order's not the concern of this court.
但封口令并不是这个法庭所关心的
That may be true, but substantiating
或许是这样
this supposed settlement would be the subject.
但证实这个和解是否事实却和这个法庭有关
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
I will be siding with the defense here.
我支持辩方
What a surprise.
太出乎我意料了
Go cry to your fourth years.
找你的四年律师哭去
Step back.
退下吧
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Not a thing.
什么事没有
Want some?
来一个吗
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
Are you holding a grudge? Nope.
还生气呢 没有
Just don't want a biscotti anymore.
只是不想吃意式脆饼了
Testing, one, two, three.
测试 一 二 三
Testing, one, two, three.
测试 一 二 三
Go ahead.
开始吧
Okay, I'm heading into work right now.
好的 我快到办公室了
Testing, one, two, three.
测试 一 二 三
Were you ever married?
你结过婚吗
I was.
结过
I was, too.
我也是
Happily?
婚姻幸福吗
I'm always happy.
我一直很幸福
Okay, I'm looking for Jordan now.
好了 我正在找乔丹
This will be my last "Testing, one, two, three."
这是我的最后一次"测试 一 二 三"了
Hey, do you have a minute?
有空吗
Sure, Eli. What do you need?
当然 伊莱 什么事
You're not too busy?
你现在不忙吧
No, it's lunchtime. I was just practicing.
不忙 现在是午餐时间 我练练手而已
A busy life. No time to expand my horizons.
忙得很啊 没时间开拓视野
Here, how's this?
怎么样
Anyway, you get the idea.
你知道是怎么回事就行了
So, what do you need, Mr. Gold?
什么事 戈德先生
How many dirty calls did you hear me make?
你这有我几通可疑电♥话♥
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Getting him on the record.
把他的话录下来
You can't... You...
你不能...你
What? What can't I?
什么 我不能干什么
He also scratched out "Two" And wrote in "Three."
他还涂掉了"二" 写下了"三"
Yeah. Where's your proof?
好吧 证据呢
He ripped up the proof.
他把证据撕了
Yeah, tough break on that.
运气有点坏
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Elsbeth, I am very disappointed in you.
埃尔斯贝特 我对你太失望了
But you know he scratched out "Two"...
但你知道他涂掉了"二"...
David LaGuardia, please. Hurry.
找大卫·拉瓜地亚 麻烦快点
Do I know that?
我知不知道
What does it matter if I know it?
我知不知道有什么关系
I just want to know.
我就是想知道
It doesn't matter either way. We don't have proof.
知不知道都无关紧要 我们又没有证据
It was only two dirty calls, wasn't it?
只有两通可疑电♥话♥ 是不是
Come on, pick up, pick up.
快接啊 快啊 快
Hold on one second, Mr. Gold.
稍等一下 戈德先生
Elsbeth.
埃尔斯贝特
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
It was only two dirty calls, wasn't it, David?
只有两通可疑电♥话♥ 是不是 戴维
Sure. We were one short. Yes.
没错 我们是少了一通 太棒了
Technicality.
细节而已
The law is filled with technicalities.
法律就是由细节组成的
David LaGuardia.
大卫·拉瓜地亚
He's on a wire. He's got you on a wire.
他装着窃听器 他窃听了你
This is Eli Gold.
伊莱·戈德
I am in the office of David LaGuardia.
我在大卫·拉瓜地亚的办公室
He's just admitted that
他刚承认
his wiretapping application was insufficient!
他的窃听申请是不充分的
Damn it.
糟糕
I think you're gonna have to
我想你得放弃
exclude that previous wiretap, Mr. Perrotti.
之前的那些窃听材料了 佩罗蒂先生
Fruit of the poisonous tree.
毒树之果
So, you've heard both cases now,
现在你们对两个案子都了解了
and I just want to check your temperatures again.
我再对你们的感情倾向做一个调查
How many are leaning toward the plaintiff,
多少人倾向于原告
that's the girl and her lawyers?
也就是女孩和她的律师这一方
Oh, that's a lot.
这么多
Congratulations.
恭喜
Okay, and, um,
好吧 还有
now if you had to decide on an amount to award,
如果由你们来决定赔偿金
what would that be?
会是多少
I think I'd say around $50 million.
我想差不多五千万吧
I see a lot of heads nodding. How many agree?
都在点头啊 有多少人赞同
Okay, we make a deal. $12 million.
好吧 我们和解 1200万
Enough of these morons.
受够这些蠢货了
Will, can we talk for a minute?
威尔 能谈谈吗
I was offered the sole equity partnership.
只有我被批准成为权益合伙人
I know. I heard.
我知道 听说了
This didn't have anything to do with...?
这和那天...
No, no.
没有 和那无关
Are you sure? Because I...
你确定吗 因为我...
Alicia, pat yourself on the back.
艾丽西娅 给自己点信心
You're good.
你很优秀
This is because you're good.
原因就是你很优秀
Okay.
好吧
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
It was a weak moment.
当时一瞬间的软弱
I know.
我知道
We should avoid being alone together.
我们要避免独处
Yeah.
没错
Okay.
那好
I'm sorry, Will.
我很抱歉 威尔
About what?
为哪件事
Oh, I don't know.
我也不知道
What am I not sorry about?
有哪件事我不抱歉呢
It's life.
生活就是如此
We're in constant danger of running off the road.
时刻都有失控的危险
I guess we won.
我想是我们赢了
It doesn't feel like it, does it?
但却没有赢的感觉 是吗
Hey, I'm thinking of meeting with the Thief people
我正想和"盗贼"的人见见面
just to get the partners scared we're pursuing them.
让合伙人害怕我们是在拉拢他们
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表