I own a tow truck company.
我有间拖车公♥司♥
Okay, and, uh, how may we help you with that, Mr. Saverese?
好的 我们怎样能帮到你 尼克·赛弗里斯先生
Nick.
叫我尼克
So what, I don't get the partners anymore?
什么意思 合伙人不招呼我了?
Oh, no,
不是
uh, Diane and Will just asked us to get some detail.
戴安和威尔只是让我们来了解下细节
Detail, sure. Okay, well, I got a lot of detail.
细节 没问题 那我就跟你们说细节
I'm new to town,
我刚来这城市
and the government is putting out an RFP
政♥府♥为了将拖车服务外包
to outsource its tow truck service,
正在进行招标
but they won't let me bid.
但他们不让我参与竞标
Why not?
为什么
Well, I've had a bit of a problem in my past.
我的个人记录有点问题
It's nothing big, you know,
不是什么大事
it's just, uh, just an arrest.
就是有个逮捕记录
Nick, let me stop you right there.
尼克 容我打断你一下
You don't want to tell us anything
你最好不要告诉我们
that might preclude us from working on your case.
任何可能让我们无法接你的案子的信息
Do you need to go?
你有事要走吗
No. I'm fine. Well, here's the thing.
不 我不用 是这么回事
I have two businessmen who want to partner with me on this bid.
有两个生意人想跟我合伙参与这次竞标
I supply the service, they act as middlemen.
我提供服务 他们做中间人
So, I need your firm to vet them and help me choose one.
因此我要你们律所审查他们的记录 帮我选一个
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
So, how is that legal?
这怎么合法呢
How is... He wants to partner with
怎么... 他的目的是找个
someone who doesn't have an arrest record
没有案底的人合伙
so he can make a bid on a governmental contract.
这样他就能参与政♥府♥合同的竞标
Yes, and as long as we keep the bid at arm's length, we're fine.
是的 只要我们不涉及竞标 就不违法
Look, if we weren't in such bad straights,
要不是我们财务状况不好
we'd probably cut this one loose, but...
多半不会接这种案子 但是...
No, I get it.
是的 我懂了
I just, uh, I still have one leg in the SA's office.
我只是还停留在检察官的思维模式里
And how long have you and your husband been separated?
你和你丈夫分居多久了
About a year.
大概一年
So, you were separated when you stood beside him
那么当他宣布参加竞选州长时 你站在他身边
for his gubernatorial announcement?
但当时已经分居了吗
Yes.
对
And you didn't find this hypocritical?
你不觉得这样很虚伪吗
No.
不
You seem to prefer one-word answers.
你好像喜欢用一个字作答
Yes.
对
Your husband said that you are working on mending fences.
你丈夫说你们在尽力挽救婚姻
Is that true?
是这样吗
It is.
是的
Can you expand on that?
能具体说一下吗
My husband slept with prostitutes.
我的丈夫跟妓♥女♥上♥床♥
That made our marriage difficult.
使我们的婚姻陷入困境
But we have children together
但我们有孩子
and my husband apologized,
而且我丈夫道歉了
and I needed time to consider whether to accept that apology.
我需要时间去考虑是否接受他的道歉
During that time, we separated.
在这期间 我们决定分居
But now you're together?
但你们现在在一起吗
We're mending fences.
我们在挽救婚姻
Do you live in his house?
你住在他家吗
I have my own apartment,
我自己有公♥寓♥
but I also sometimes stay at his house.
但有时我也住在他那里
In the same room?
睡同一间房♥吗
That's none of your business.
这与你无关
Why not?
为什么
Because my life is mine.
因为这是我的私生活
But you've made your life public,
但你们的私生活已经公开了
haven't you? No.
不是吗 不是
My husband has.
只是我丈夫公开了
So, I'd like to ask you this,
那我想问你这个问题
Alicia, why do you stay with your husband?
艾丽西娅 你为什么留在你丈夫身边
Why not divorce?
为什么不离婚
Other wives who've been betrayed like you have divorced.
其他像你这样被丈夫背叛过的妻子都离婚了
Because I don't want to.
因为我不想离婚
Isn't that setting a bad example to women everywhere
你这不是给所有女性树立了一个坏榜样吗
to be such a doormat?
一副受气包的姿态
Peggy.
佩吉
I like my husband.
我喜欢我的丈夫
I respect him.
我尊重他
He's flawed, but I've grown to accept that.
他有缺点 但我已接受这个事实
And I committed to a marriage.
我对婚姻许下了承诺
I don't like breaking commitments.
我不愿意食言
Isn't that dragging women back to the '50s?
这不是倒♥退♥到50年代的思想了吗
Women have all the obligation,
女人要三从四德
men have all the freedom.
男人可以为所欲为
I don't know.
我不知道
This isn't about women or the '50s.
这跟女性或者50年代的思想无关
This is about me.
这是我的私事
Hey, there. How's it going?
你们好吗
Good.
挺好
Can I see your driver's license, registration...
能给我看看你的驾照 注册...
Come on, Drey.
来吧 德雷伊
Here you go.
好样的
Get it, boy. There you go. Get it, boy.
快找 干得好 快找
What do you got, Drey?
你找到什么 德雷伊
Okay, you know how you're not supposed to shop when you're hungry, hmm?
你知道不能在肚子饿的时候去购物
Well, it's just as important not to do interviews
同样你也不能在生气的时候接受采访
when you're pissed.
接受采访
I wasn't pissed, Eli.
我没生气 伊莱
And if you don't want me doing interviews...
如果你不想让我接受采访...
What I want is for you to stay on message.
我想让你传达我们想传达的信息
Kresteva is making this all about family.
克里斯特瓦大打家庭牌
And what's the message about our separation?
分居该传达什么样的信息呢
You're right, you're right.
你说得对 你说得对
I'll set up a meeting to discuss it.
我会安排会议 讨论一下
Oh, and I need you to talk
对了 我需要你下周四
to the CWA next Thursday.
去跟美国通信工作者组织谈谈
I work, Eli.
我得工作 伊莱
I'll talk to Will and Diane. No.
我替你跟威尔和戴安请假 别
I want to work, Eli.
我想工作 伊莱
Peter's free tomorrow night.
彼得明天晚上有时间
We'll discuss it then.
我们那个时候再谈
What's that?
找到什么了
Good boy.
好孩子
What's that? Get that. Get it, boy.
找到什么了 快找 快找
Dig for it.
仔细找
What do you got, Drey?
发现什么了 德雷伊
Oh, hey, Kalinda,
你好凯琳达
you have a friend who trains canines, don't you?
你有个训练警犬的朋友 对吧
Yeah, why?
是的 怎么了
I think I was subject to a bogus search.
我觉得我受到了违法搜查
Can I talk to him?
我可以问问他吗
Her. Sure. -What about our bonuses?
她 当然 我们的年终奖怎么办
The judge approved the plan.
法官批准了我们的计划
That's the important thing; we avoided liquidation.
这很重要 我们不需要破产清算
But... I thought you were leaving us, David.
但是... 大卫 你不是要走吗
And miss this? Are you kidding?
那不就错过好戏了 开玩笑
We avoided liquidation, but the judge assigned
我们逃过了破产清算 但法官指定了
a trustee to supervise our decisions.
一个监管人来监管我们做决定
Wait, wait.
等一等
Everybody will still get paid.
每个人的工资都正常发
Everybody will still work on cases,
每个人都正常办案子
but new cases will be vetted by this trustee.
但是新的案子需要接受监管人审查
Meaning he can veto you.
就是说他可以否决你
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表