I...
我...
I'm sorry?
您说什么
You've asked your three questions.
你已经问了三个问题了
Attorneys in an inquest are permitted
死因裁决中律师可以提问
to ask questions, but only a total of three.
但最多只能问三个问题
Really?
真的吗
Sorry.
抱歉了
What if I'm fast?
我很快地再问一个可以吗
No, I'm sorry.
不行 抱歉
I'll have to ask you to take your seat.
请你就座
Uh, Mr. Claypool,
克莱普先生
I'm Wilk Hobson,
我是威尔克·霍布森
counsel for Wolf & Bland Insurance.
是沃&布保险公♥司♥的律师
Unlike Mrs. Florrick,
与福瑞克夫人不同
I have just one question, if that's okay.
我只有一个问题要问 如果您同意的话
Yes, certainly. Please.
当然同意 请问吧
Ms. Patel, in your opinion,
帕特尔小姐 在你看来
can the amount of alcohol that results
能导致0.06%的血液酒精浓度的
in a .06 BAC still be enough
饮酒量是否仍然足够
to impair someone's judgment...
降低人的判断力
Objection, goes beyond the scope.
反对 提问超出范围
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
as I said before, this is not a regular trial.
我刚说了 这不是常规庭审
There are no objections here.
没有反对这一说
Will Gardner, please.
请找威尔·加德纳
Are you sure?
你确定吗
No.
不是的
Well, I'm just as unfamiliar as Alic...
跟艾丽西娅一样 我也不熟悉...
Okay, I'll see you then.
好 到时见
What was that?
谁的电♥话♥
Janie Ludwig.
珍妮·路德维格
Her husband's inquest. Oh, yes,
她丈夫死因调查的事 对了
that car crash.
那场车祸
It was horrible.
真可怕
How is she? Upset.
她怎么样 很难过
She wants me to help Alicia at the inquest.
她想让我到死因裁决中协助艾丽西娅
Well, that sounds right. What's the problem?
该去一下 有什么问题吗
Nothing. What's up?
没有 什么事
An invitation to the Chicago Shamrock Dinner.
芝加哥三叶草晚宴的邀请函
We've been asked to buy a table.
给我们留了一桌
They've never invited us before.
我们以前从未在被邀之列
I know, we're moving up in the world.
我知道 说明我们越来越有地位了
And with Alicia's husband there,
艾丽西娅的丈夫也会出席
it might be a slap in the face if we say no.
我们若是拒绝就等于扇人巴掌
Peter didn't win yet, did he?
彼得还没获胜吧
The last I heard, it was neck and neck between him and Maddie.
我之前听说他和麦蒂不相上下
I'll wait to see if he wins before buying a table.
等初选结果出来了我再决定是否参加
Cary.
凯里
Yes, you needed me?
怎么了 你找我吗
Congratulations. What fantastic news.
恭喜你 真是个大好消息
Talk about landing the big fish, good job.
谈下一桩大生意 干得漂亮
I... We weren't even trying for
我... 我们压根没奢望过
Emmonds Pharmaceuticals.
争取到艾蒙药业这么大的客户
We thought they were deep into Canning's pocket.
还以为他们的业务会落入坎宁囊中
How'd you do it?
你怎么做到的
Well, I'm just one part of a team.
这是团队努力的成果
That's not what I heard.
人家可不是这么说的
Their chief counsel said it was all because of you.
他们的首席顾问说都是你的功劳
This is a good way
继续努力
to stay on the equity partner track, Cary.
晋升为权益合伙人指日可待 凯里
$5 million a year in litigation costs?
诉讼成本一年500万哟
Pretty impressive.
相当可观
That's their spokesman now.
他们的发言人来了
He's in your office, Cary.
就在你办公室 凯里
He wants to say hello. Okay.
他想跟你打个招呼 好的
Emmonds Pharmaceuticals.
艾蒙药业
Yes, good job.
是的 干得好
Hello.
你好
Dad?
爸
Cary.
凯里
Sir, hi.
您好
This is a surprise.
真没想到
I hope so.
如我所料
And this is a very cool office.
这间办公室很不错
You have a view, two desks,
你能看风景 有两张办公桌
you're on the same floor as the partners.
还跟合伙人在同一层楼
I'm impressed.
真不简单
Yeah, thanks, Dad. So, what's going on?
谢谢 爸爸 这是怎么回事
Well, I'm back in Chicago.
我回芝加哥来了
Yeah.
我知道
Sorry about that press secretary job.
新闻秘书职位那件事很抱歉
No, no, no, look.
不 不 不
That was inappropriate of me
是我行事欠妥
to even ask for that favor.
完全不该拿这种事麻烦你
And I realized that the job wasn't quite
再说我现在也觉得那个职位
the right fit for me anyway.
不是很适合我
That's good. I'm lobbying.
那就好 我在做说客
For Emmonds Pharmaceuticals now.
为艾蒙药业工作
And we were looking for a firm to help us draft
我们想找间律所协助草拟
a medical marijuana statute
一项药用大♥麻♥法规
to take to the General Assembly, and I...
提交给议会讨论 于是我...
thought of you.
就想到了你
You thought of me?
你想到了我?
Ha, don't sound so surprised.
别那么意外
Of course I thought of you.
我当然会想到你
You're good.
你那么能干
Your firm is hot right now.
你们律所的业务也是如日中天
A pharmaceutical company wants to get
你是说一间药业公♥司♥想让议会
a medical marijuana law passed?
通过一项关于药用大♥麻♥的法规?
Well, right now, there is a competing
目前有份跟我们
initiative being written.
有竞争关系的立法提案
We want ours to take a different approach.
我们希望自己的提案能换种写法
There's a medical marijuana initiative
有人提案就药用大♥麻♥进行立法
being written and Emmonds is concerned
艾蒙药业担心如果这项提案
if it succeeds, it'll cut into their profits,
顺利通过 将会影响公♥司♥的收益
so they want to draft a competing initiative
所以想草拟一份与之竞争的立法提案
to confuse the voters?
以混淆投票者吗
Come on, let's not put it like that.
话不能这么说
We-we want a more sensible initiative.
我们想要一份更合乎情理的立法提案
How's that sound?
这样表述如何
Sensible.
合情合理
Good.
很好
I thought that you could draft the initiative
我希望你能拟好提案
and then represent us through the legislative process.
然后在整个立法手续中为我们代理
What?
怎么了
I just...
我只是...
I didn't think you were going to talk to me again.
我以为你再也不会理我了
Cary.
凯里
You're my only son.
你是我唯一的儿子
I'm never not going to talk to you.
我永远都不会不理你的
We are now confident reporting the projected
现在向您确定地播报
Democratic primary winner for Illinois governor
角逐伊州州长的民♥主♥党初选获胜者
is going to be State's Attorney Peter Florrick.
为州检察官彼得·福瑞克
Congratulations, sir.
恭喜你
I said-said congratulations, sir.
我说恭喜你
Now we turn to Kresteva.
现在我们就对付克里斯特娃了
I said now we turn to Kresteva!
我说现在我们就对付克里斯特娃了
Sir, I wanted to talk to you about Jordan.
我想跟你谈谈乔丹
I don't think we need him.
我觉得我们用不着他了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表