In theory, but he hasn't been assigned to us yet,
在理论上是的 但这个人还没有来
so we don't know.
我们也不知道
Excuse me. Our hope is that this trustee
打扰一下 我们希望监管人
will work closely with us and that he or she
能跟我们并肩作战
will have as much invested in our success as we do.
能跟我们一样期待我们的成功
Excuse me?
打扰一下
I'm Clarke Hayden.
我是克拉克·海登
Yes?
有事吗
The trustee.
那个监管人
And the paintings, are they leased?
这些画是租的吗
No, we own them.
不是 是我们的资产
But the office furniture is leased?
但办公室里的家具是租的
Yes.
是的
Mr. Hayden,
海登先生
if I could be so bold.
请恕我直言
We have a fairly refined clientele,
我们的客户们都很有品味
and if we start dressing down the office,
如果我们减少办公室的装潢
they'll notice and leave us.
他们会注意到 然后离开我们
I think that's enough for today.
我觉得今天就到这儿吧
What I thought I would do is meet
我原计划是打算
with you both separately
分别跟你们单独见面
to discuss the current staffing situation.
讨论我们目前面临的人员问题
Uh, what current staffing situation?
什么人员问题
Reduction.
裁员问题
That's from my personal collection.
这是我私人收藏品
It's pretty.
很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
Do you think we've hit bottom yet?
你觉得我们已经触底了吗
Nope.
还没呢
Hey, Mom, did you know you can videotape a cop,
妈妈 你知不知道对警♥察♥摄像是可以的
you just can't audiotape them?
只是不能录音
Did they teach that at school?
这是学校里教的?
No, it's an old law based on taping phone calls.
不 有一条关于电♥话♥录音的旧有法律
You had to have both parties agree to record a call.
通话的双方都同意时才可以录音
What are you reading?
你在看什么呢
Oh, it's a Web site about my rights.
是一个介绍公民权利的网站
It's actually pretty cool. Yeah.
这网站挺酷的 是啊
Looks like some pretty cool stuff.
这东西确实看起来很酷
I'm not looking at that.
我没在关注那个
Here, look.
来看啊
This is the e-mail that I sent myself.
这是我给我自己发的电邮
I had my phone set to Bluetooth
当时我把电♥话♥设成了蓝牙模式
so I could play music in the car,
为了能在车里听音乐
and I never switched it back.
一直没有取消这个设置
Okay.
好吧
Well, look.
看啊
This is what I shot.
这是我拍到的画面
But listen.
但你听
It's a lovely song.
很好听的音乐
Can we stop it now?
可以停下了吧
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
My son never recorded audio,
我儿子并没有录下音频
and there can be no Article 14 violation without audio.
没有音频 就没有违反刑法第14条
Therefore, we ask this court to enter a finding
因此 我们请求法庭判决
of no probable cause.
无合理依据
That sounds right to me,
我觉得挺有道理的
ASA Williams.
助理检察官威廉姆斯
Your Honor,
法官阁下
sorry to take over here. ASA Altman.
抱歉 接下来交给我吧 阿特曼助理检察官
Uh, we would argue that the problem here
我们认为问题不在于刑法第14条
was never Article 14, it was obstruction of justice.
而是妨害司法公正
Excuse me, Your Honor, but that wasn't the charge.
对不起法官阁下 这不是检方指控的罪名
Yes, but we would ask
确实 但我们请求
leave of the court to file an additional charge.
法庭休庭 以补充新的指控
Your Honor, this is outrageous.
法官阁下 这太过分了
The only one obstructing justice
唯一一个妨害司法公正的人
is Officer Robb with his illegal traffic stop.
是非法停车检查的罗伯警官
Your Honor, I know Mrs. Florrick isn't from this county,
法官阁下 我知道福瑞克夫人不是本县人
but we take unfounded charges like that very seriously.
但本县对待这种无端指控的态度很严肃
Yes, we do.
是的
Do you have any evidence to that effect,
你有证据支持你的指控吗
Mrs. Florrick? I can gather it.
福瑞克夫人 我可以收集到
Then gather it.
那就收集一下
And before I hear on the obstruction of justice charge,
在我审理妨害司法公正的案子之前
I will hear on the legality of the traffic stop.
我要先审理停车检查的合法性
This is about my husband, isn't it?
这是是因为我丈夫吧
Excuse me? You want to embarrass my husband
你说什么 你想让我丈夫难堪
by going after my son?
就整我儿子?
Mrs. Florrick, I don't think we've met.
福瑞克夫人 我们还没见过面吧
I'm the state's attorney for Madison County, Phil Tapia.
我是麦迪逊县的州检察官菲尔·塔皮亚
I don't go after people.
我不会去整人
My son is 17 years old.
我儿子才17岁
He has nothing to do with politics.
他跟政♥治♥没有任何关系
You want to hurt Peter,
如果你想对付彼得
I'll give you his number.
我可以把他的电♥话♥给你
Maybe you can do me the honor, Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人 你能否帮个忙
of talking to me like I'm not some small-town hood.
别把我当成个小镇地痞
My son did nothing wrong.
我儿子没犯任何错误
He obstructed justice.
他妨害了司法公正
After an illegal traffic stop.
在被非法停车检查之后
Well, that will be a hard one to prove.
这可不那么容易证明
I have to go now.
我得走了
And you might tell your husband...
你最好能告诉你丈夫
...police love their pensions.
警♥察♥喜欢他们的退休金
So, am I in trouble?
我有麻烦了吗
Not if I can help it.
我不会让你有麻烦的
Come on.
走吧
Petey?
皮提
So the issue isn't the dog, and it's not the trainer.
问题不在警犬身上 也不在驯犬员
The issue is the handler.
问题在于现场的警官
So, the handler can force a false positive?
警官可以强迫警犬假报阳性吗
The point is, Petey doesn't need to be encouraged.
问题在于皮提不需要鼓励
He'll alert without prompting.
不需要提示 他就可以发出警告
Now, if I wanted to create a false positive....
如果我想要造成一个假阳性的结果
Let's go.
走啊
Find it. Where is it?
找到它 它在哪儿
Where is it?
在哪儿
Where is it?
在哪儿
Find it. What's in there, Petey?
找到它 那里面有什么 皮提
What's in there? See?
里面有什么 看到了吧
I just found probable cause to search through your file box.
我这就找到了搜查你文件盒的合理依据
Get it, boy. Dig for it.
快找 仔细找
What do you got, Drey?
发现什么了 德雷伊
What's in there? What's in there?
里面有什么 里面有什么
That's right.
这就对了
That's a manufactured false positive.
这是个人为造成的假阳性
Thank you very much. Yeah.
太感谢你了 不客气
Excuse me.
走开一下
You see, I'm a good person.
你看 我是个好人
I never said you weren't. My dogs miss you.
我从来没说过你不是 我的狗想你了
You know, I never liked the way they looked at me.
我一直不喜欢它们看我的样子
There was always something a little bit...
总感觉有点...
What?
什么
What is it?
怎么了
So...
所以呢
both are stable businessmen.
他们都是可靠的商人
No liens on credit, financially secure.
没有拖欠税款的记录 财务上可靠
But due to preferential hiring in government bids,
但由于政♥府♥招标的倾向性
we would suggest partnering with Mr. Wells.
我们建议你跟威尔斯先生合作
'Cause he's black?
因为他是黑人?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表