Let's agree to disagree.
我们各自保留意见
Either way, tough break for the guy in Minooka.
总之米努卡那家伙可就苦了
Our case is over.
我们的案件审完了
Our guy got convicted.
委托人被定了罪
Meaning...?
意思是...
Our duty's discharged.
我们的任务完成了
So if we have anything that could help that guy on his appeal...
如果我们有任何可以帮助那个家伙上诉的材料
we can use it.
就能拿来用了
Okay.
好吧
To the next one.
期待下次交手
I can't wait.
我等不及了
You know, the next time you want to get my attention,
下次你想引我注意
just give me a call.
打个电♥话♥就行
There won't be a next time.
不会有下次了
Why's that?
为什么
'Cause you're leaving.
因为你要离开了
Am I?
是吗
Where am I goin'?
我要去哪里
I just made a call to the police
我刚向警方举报了
about your tow truck operation smuggling drugs.
你利用拖车公♥司♥走私毒品的勾当
That's a shame.
真可惜
Cops are already at the yard, Nick.
警♥察♥已经来了 尼克
It's too late.
太迟了
There's nothing here for you anymore.
你已经走投无路了
So your best bet...
所以你最好
is to cross the border here.
赶紧逃出境
And here's a key...
钥匙拿去
to a locker at the Point Edward bus station.
在[加拿大]波因特爱德华公车站有个储物柜
I placed half my $20,000 there.
我那2万我放了一半在那里
I want you to take it,
希望你拿上
and go.
走人
You know there's nothing left between us, Nick.
你知道我们之间没有感情了 尼克
Nothing.
什么也没有了
So why don't you get the hell out of here?
你何不赶紧滚蛋
I don't think you did call the cops.
我不信你报了警
That's not your style.
这不是你的作风
So...
所以
what's your plan B?
你的备用计划是什么
Kalinda, I'm just wondering where you are. Give me a call.
凯琳达 你在哪里 给我个电♥话♥
What did I miss?
我错过什么好戏了
Oh. Not much. Where were you?
没什么 你去哪里了
Out.
出去了一下
You look relieved.
你看上去如释重负
I'm.
没错
He's gone.
他走了
And you're safe?
你安全了吗
Yeah. You are, too.
是的 你也是
Good.
太好了
What if he comes back?
要是他又回来呢
He's not coming back.
他不会回来了
You sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
确定
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表