It really is okay, Mom.
真的没关系 妈妈
I was going to break up with her anyways.
反正我也准备和她分手了
No, Zach, the campaign will survive.
不 扎克 竞选还会继续
Seriously, I-I was going to break up with her.
真的 我本来就要跟她分手
College is right around the corner,
我马上要去上大学
and she wanted to get more serious.
她却希望跟我发展得更认真
Go to your party. I'm fine.
去参加派对吧 我没事儿
**My dewy-eyed Disney bride, what has tried*
*我天真无邪的迪斯尼新娘 试过什么
**Singles ads*
*单身广♥告♥
**They run you hot and cold like a rheostat*
*他们对你像对变阻器一样忽冷忽热
**I mean a thermostat*
*我是说调温器
**So you bite on a towel*
*所以你咬着毛巾
**Hope it won't hurt too bad*
*希望不要太痛
**And she says, "I like long walks and sci-fi movies"...*
*她说 我喜欢散步和科幻片
**if you're six foot tall and east coast bred*
*如果你身高六尺生长在东岸
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表