Uh, actually...
实际上
the connecting door wasn't open.
那扇门是关着的
It wasn't?
是吗
What do you mean?
你的意思是
I mean our staff has to open the door connecting the rooms,
我是说那扇门必须由员工打开
and there was no request.
但他们没提出要求
Can't the occupants open it on their own?
住客不能自己打开吗
No, I'm sorry.
对不起 不能
I've disappointed you.
我让你失望了
No, um, it's just not what I expected.
不 只是事情和我想象的不一样
Still want to see the room?
还想去看♥房♥♥间吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
What did you just do?
你刚刚在做什么
Well, the 15th floor is the concierge floor.
15楼是行政楼层[专供贵客入住]
The guests are given a keycard to access it.
客人上去得用通行卡
And someone on a lower floor isn't given such a card?
但是低层的客人没有这张卡吗
Concierge card? No.
行政楼层的卡吗 没有
They have to pay for it.
他们必须花钱买♥♥
Why?
怎么了
Well, the campaign worker, Indira Starr,
那个竞选工作人员 尹迪拉·斯塔
who was on the eighth floor,
住在8楼
she said she went up to the 15th floor.
她说她去了15楼
Is that possible?
这可能吗
If she was given a concierge key,
如果她有行政楼层通行卡的话
yes.
当然有可能
I seem to have pleased you now.
看来我现在让你满意了
You sure have, Ms. Ledger.
当然 莱杰女士
Pedro Almodvar. Pedro... Manovedar.
佩德罗·阿莫多瓦 佩德罗...曼诺维达
Pedro Am... Am...
佩德罗...
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
No, I don't...
才没有
I've never said that name before.
我从没说过那名字
Did we order these?
这些是我们点的
No.
不是
They just bring them.
他们送的
They give rich people free things.
他们喜欢免费招待富人
They just give... Yes.
他们就这么送... 是的
They do.
的确这样
Um, apartment rooms, food, free computers... Apartment rooms?
公♥寓♥ 食物 免费电脑 公♥寓♥
Oh, wait, no. Hotel rooms, I meant.
等下 我是说 宾馆房♥间
Free hotel rooms, cars, even.
免费的宾馆房♥间 甚至汽车
It's really very wrong.
这种做法真不应该
Poor people have to pay for everything,
穷♥人♥什么都得花钱买♥♥
and I am given stuff I could buy a hundred of.
而我能成堆地买♥♥ 人家却免费送
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不要 不要
I won't make it home.
再喝我就回不了家了
Well, my driver can take you.
我让司机送你回去
Why do you want to be my friend?
你为什么想做我的朋友
What? Why do you want this, why are we here?
什么 你为什么这样 我们为什么来这里
I don't know, do you not want to be here?
不知道 你不想来这里吗
I just... I'm...
我只是...我...
I'm not very interesting.
我不是个有趣的人
Oh, my God.
天呐
I'm...
我...
What? What?
怎么了 你说什么
You were gonna say something. What?
你刚才欲言又止 怎么了
No, no. I, um... I don't know.
没什么 我...我不确定
I'm... I'm just an idiot.
我...一时嘴拙
Oh, no, now you just have to say it.
不 你必须要告诉我
Thank you for giving, um, to Peter's campaign.
谢谢你资助彼得的竞选
You're welcome.
不客气
Was that it?
你就是想说这个
I was questioned by a reporter
有个记者问我
about Peter having an affair with a campaign worker.
彼得是否跟一位竞选工作人员有染
And there were lots of questions about me, too.
而且也问了很多关于我的事
Things like... how I supposedly
比如 我是如何
approved of the affair.
赞同他们乱搞的
So I just...
所以我就
I wanted you to know what I'm going through.
想让你知道我在经历着什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That must be hard.
你一定很艰辛
It is.
是啊
Is there anything I can do?
我能做什么吗
No, no, no. No. No.
不 不 不用
I think, um, we've convinced the magazine
我们应该已经让那杂♥志♥社的人
that the story's false.
明白这是假的了
Good.
那就好
Did Eli tell you to say that?
是伊莱让你说这事的
Did... what do you mean?
什... 什么意思
Well, I expressed my concerns to him.
我跟他说了我的担心
Did he ask you to speak to me?
是不是他让你找我谈的
Yes.
是
But I wanted to tell you anyway.
但我确实想跟你倾诉
I-I did.
真的
Okay.
好
Guard says you're with the Lawsons.
警卫说你是劳森家的人
They're the reason I'm in here.
就是他们害我坐牢
Why am I gonna help them?
我为什么要帮他们
So you don't spend another 20 years in prison on a hate crime.
为了你不因仇恨犯罪 在监狱里再呆20年
Maybe they haven't told you.
他们可能没告诉你
I've already been convicted.
我已经被定罪了
They can't charge me again.
他们不能重复起诉我
No. Maybe they haven't told you.
不 他们可能没告诉你
Hate crime is a federal charge.
仇恨犯罪由联邦起诉
They can charge you again.
他们可以再次起诉你
Look, the school is saying that you killed Tre
学校声称你杀了特瑞
because he was gay.
是因为他是同性恋
Is that true?
是这样吗
No. Tre wasn't gay.
不是 特瑞不是同性恋
Good. And you'll swear to that in court?
很好 你愿意出庭证明这一点吗
No, I'm not getting on a witness stand.
不 我不会作为证人出庭
Why not?
为什么
My lawyers don't want me to.
我的律师不想我这样做
There's more that can go wrong than right.
容易出状况 风险太大
Then help us.
那就帮帮我们
Who can we speak to?
我们还能找谁谈
Chad Minson.
我叫查德·闵森
I'm a friend of Wayne Crockett's.
是韦恩·克罗克特的朋友
And what happened on the night
请问在2011年8月26日的晚上
of August 26, 2011, Chad?
发生了什么 查德
Wayne and I were in my room, playing Call of Duty.
我和韦恩在我的房♥间 玩《使命召唤》
We left about 3:00 in the morning to go to a diner.
大概凌晨3点离开房♥间去了餐馆
And did you have occasion to see Tre Lawson at that time?
当时你碰巧见到特瑞·劳森了吗
Yes.
对
He was coming out of Beth Alexander's room.
他正从贝思·亚历山大的房♥间里出来
They were kissing. And both you and Mr. Crockett saw this?
他们在接吻 你和克罗克特先生都看到了吗
Objection as to what Mr. Crockett saw.
反对 关于克罗克特先生看到的内容
Uh, Mr. Minson, how do you know what Mr. Crockett saw?
闵森先生 你怎么知道克罗克特先生看到了什么
'Cause we laughed about it.
因为我们还笑了这事
Beth was hot, and Tre had no game, so...
贝思很性感 而特瑞根本没戏 所以
we didn't know how he pulled that.
我们不知道他怎么把她搞到手的
Overruled.
反对无效
Mr. Minson...
闵森先生
what is your sexual preference?
你的性取向是怎样的
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
And does Mr. Crockett know that?
克罗克特先生是否知道此事
Objection as to what Mr. Crockett knows.
反对 关于克罗克特先生所知内容
I'll allow it. Yes.
听他说完 他知道
When I came out in tenth grade,
十年级的时候我出柜了
he was one of the first people I told.
他是我最先告知的人之一
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表