Eight. Why?
8个 为什么这么问
Well, they need a third to get a vote on unionizing.
要凑够1/3的助理才可以投票组织工会
That's not enough.
8个还不够
They know.
她们都清楚
You had a Department of Labor guy out who educated them.
你们找来的劳工部的人指导了她们
Well, then we need to talk to them.
那我们得和她们谈谈
We need to fire 'em before...
我们得开了她们
David, Alicia,
大卫 艾丽西娅
you meet with the assistants before they organize.
在助理们组织起工会前 去和她们谈谈
Hear their demands. And then what?
听听她们的要求 然后呢
Hear their demands.
就听听她们的要求
We don't have the money for across-the-board raises.
我们没钱给所有助理加薪
We do if we don't take increases this quarter.
这季度不增加利润就能省出钱来
We do if you don't take any salary this year.
你今年不拿工资就能省出钱来
The difficulty, Alicia, is
艾丽西娅 难处在于
we can't afford the precedent.
我们不能开这个先例
Nothing from the Department of Labor?
劳工部那边没打听到消息吗
No, no complaints.
没 没有投诉
Charlene really testified against you?
夏琳真的指证你们了吗
I think Blowtorch has her back in their ranks.
我觉得布罗拓切公♥司♥把她拉拢回去了
What do you think, a payoff?
什么意思 买♥♥通了她吗
Probably. We need some way to prove it though.
有可能 但我们需要想办法证明
I'll go talk to her coworkers.
我去找她的同事们谈谈
Cary, did you know that Robyn
凯里 你知道律所给罗宾
has health care?
上了医保吗
No, I didn't.
我不知道
Do you know how much she earns?
你知道她的工资有多少吗
Um... No, how much? I don't know.
不知道 多少 我不知道
Are you feeling jealous?
你嫉妒了吗
Do you want to know why the widow is testifying for Blowtorch?
你想知道那个寡妇为什么帮布罗拓切公♥司♥作证吗
Yes, I do.
是的 我想
Then ask Robyn 'cause she gets health care.
那就让罗宾查吧 因为她有医保
Kalinda. Yeah.
凯琳达 怎么了
The fourth years are starting our own firm.
我们几个四年律师在组建自己的律所
We're taking five top clients with us.
我们会带走前五大客户
Who? I'm not gonna say.
哪五个 我不会说的
I want you to come with us.
我希望你也加入我们
Sure.
当然
Exclusively.
只给我们干
No way. They don't value you here.
没戏 这里不重视你
We'll value you. You'll have your own office.
我们会重视你 你会有自己的办公室
I don't want my own office.
我不想要自己的办公室
You'll be paid more.
你会拿到更高的工资
Okay. Then you come up with an offer,
好吧 那你就给我开个数
and I'll listen. No.
然后我再考虑 不
You'll just use that to get up Lockhart/Gardner's offer.
你只会拿着去向洛克哈特&加德纳要高价
We need three months to get our ducks in order.
我们需要三个月来把事情筹备好
Okay, then come up with an offer
好 那等你把你的...事情筹备好
when you get your... ducks.
给我开个数
Oh, by the way, the man from the Department of Labor said
对了 劳工部那个人说
that somebody recently withdrew their complaint against Blowtorch.
近期有人撤回了对布罗拓切公♥司♥的投诉
I would look there.
应该往这个方向查
So you filed a complaint about the hazardous working conditions
你是否在你丈夫死后立即向劳工部投诉
at Blowtorch immediately following your husband's death? Yes.
布罗拓切公♥司♥的工作环境不安全 是的
But then you withdrew that complaint within 24 hours?
但你在24小时内又撤回了投诉?
Yes. Ms. Peterson, were you offered an inducement
是的 彼得森女士 为了让你撤回投诉
by the company to withdraw that complaint...
公♥司♥是不是给了你什么好处
Objection, Rod.
罗德 我反对
I'm sorry, but this young woman has just lost her husband,
抱歉 但这位年轻的女士刚刚丧夫
and this is clearly badgering.
这明显是在纠缠证人
Oh, I don't know.
我不确定
Doesn't really sound like badgering to me, Nancy.
我觉得听起来算不上纠缠 南希
You can answer the question.
你可以回答这个问题
They settled.
他们找我和解
I was going to sue, but they settled.
我本来要上诉 但他们与我和解了
Rod, we believe
罗德 我们认为
this proves our case. Does not.
这证明了我们的论断 并没有
Actually, Nancy, I'm afraid it does.
实际上 南希 恐怕的确证明了
I find that the coders at Blowtorch were attempting to engage
我认为布罗拓切公♥司♥的编码员在被开除前
in a protected, concerted activity prior to being fired.
的确是在尝试进行受保护的协同活动
I therefore order that they be reinstated.
因此我命令公♥司♥给他们复职
But they still need to vote to form a union
但他们仍然需要投票才能组建工会
in order to retain that protection.
有工会他们的行为才受到保护
Otherwise, Blowtorch has an absolute right to fire them.
否则布罗拓切公♥司♥有绝对的权利开除他们
Yes, that is absolutely true.
是的 你说得一点没错
Only if the union is not certified before the court-imposed deadline.
前提是工会没有在规定时限内组建起来
And that is absolutely true.
你说得也一点没错
Therefore we would ask for
那我们请求加快进程
an expedited deadline of 24 hours.
将时限定为24小时
What?! She can't ask for 24 yours.
什么 她不能要求24小时
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Compromise.
等等 等等 等等 都妥协一下
Compromise is the cornerstone of any...
妥协是所有...
well, of any building.
所有建筑的基石
So I have made a decision.
我做好决定了
The workers are going to get their injunction,
员工们申请的禁令可以被批准
and the company's going to get their 24-hour deadline.
公♥司♥要求的24小时时限也被批准
But, Rod, 24 hours... 24 hours is not...
但 罗德 24小时 24小时不...
Listen, Alicia,
听着 艾丽西娅
if your clients were really organizing,
如果你的委托人们真的有在组织工会
they should be ready
他们就应该准备好了
and able to get this vote together in 24 hours.
也能够在24小时内组织好选票
Jenny, I don't understand
珍妮 我不明白
how half this memo could be misspelled-
这份备忘怎么会有一半都拼错了
just run it through a spell-check.
用程序检查一下拼写
That's okay, Jenny.
暂时不用 珍妮
Hi.
你好
Come in.
进来
You taking over?
你要接我的班?
Couldn't do worse.
坏不到哪里去
You already got a five percent raise, Kalinda.
你的工资已经涨了5个点了 凯琳达
We're not talking about money again this year.
今年我们不是又要讨论钱的事吧
I'm being pursued.
我收到要约(亦表受到追捕)
My God, that's awful.
天哪 真糟糕
Did you talk to the police?
你报♥警♥了吗
And I'm considering taking the offer.
我在考虑接受要约
Yes, and every time you try this gambit,
没错 这招你每用一次
it's just a little less effective.
就减少一点威力
Who's pursuing you?
谁邀请你去
New firm. Which new firm.
新事务所 哪家新事务所
Robyn gets health care.
罗宾有医疗保险
Do you want health care?
你要医疗保险吗
Well, health care's equivalent to...
医疗保险相当于
$30,000 a year-- that puts her pretty close to my salary.
三万美元一年 那她的薪水跟我差不多
She told you her salary?
她告诉你她的薪水了
No. I can guess.
没有 我猜得到
She's been here five weeks, Will.
她才来了5个星期 威尔
I've been here five years.
我已经在这儿干了5年了
Kalinda, health care requires exclusivity,
凯琳达 医保要求专职
and you want your freedom. I want my value.
你要的是自♥由♥ 我要我应得的价值
Why is everybody talking about money all of a sudden?
为什么突然大家都在谈钱
What happened to being a family?
难道我们不是个大家庭吗
Doing things because we're dedicated to each other.
我们做事不是因为我们为彼此奉献吗
Look, you consider being exclusive to us,
听着 如果你愿意只为我们工作
and I'll get you more money.
我就可以给你涨薪水
But otherwise, your freedom...
但如果你不愿意的话 你的自♥由♥
costs you.
是有代价的
Well, is that a yes?
这是表示同意吗
I'm gonna check with the other firm,
我还要跟那个事务所商量商量
see if they give me a better offer.
看看他们会不会给我更好的待遇
Yes, the imaginary firm.
是啊 某个假想出来的事务所
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表