You're sure?
你确定
Our intetelligence is pretty good.
我们的情报很可靠
The Supreme Court will announce their decision tomorrow.
最高法♥院♥明日就会宣布他们的决定
So... where does that leave me?
那我该怎么办
We have to wrap this case up today.
我们今天就得把案子结了
In other words, I'm screwed.
换句话说 我死定了
Isobel hurt us in court yesterday.
伊索贝尔昨天在庭上给我们致命一击
There is still time to turn her around,
我们还是能让她回心转意的
but to do that,
但要想成功
I need to know what's going on.
我需要了解到底发生了什么
You flatter me, Mrs. Florrick.
你过奖了 福瑞克女士
You assume that, like you, I know and understand
你以为我和你一样
the person I'm romantically involved with, but...
会了解和我谈恋爱的人 可是
unfortunately, I'm not you.
很不幸 我不是你
Get down! Get down!
卧倒 卧倒
Uh, so, this is how this should work.
事情最好是这样
You come to me saying,
你进来对我说
"I discovered I was wrong about your father,
"我发现在你父亲的事上 我弄错了
and there's something on this computer that will prove that."
这台电脑里有证据能证明"
I'm sorry
抱歉
No. Let's do it.
没关系 开始吧
We looked at Christmas past,
以前盼望着圣诞节
we looked at Christmas present;
现在盼望着圣诞节
now for Christmas yet to come.
现在圣诞节还没来
Just let me know when you want me to stop it.
想停下的时候告诉我
There's a reason that those first ten amendments were passed.
前十项修正案被通过是有原因的
The founding fathers
国父们
had first hand experience with tyranny.
对暴♥政♥是有亲身经历的
And I find it curious that Mr. Obama thinks himself
我好奇地发现奥巴马先生认为他自己
wiser than Thomas Jefferson or James Madison
在自♥由♥携带武器权利一事上要比
when it comes to my right to bear arms.
托马斯·杰斐逊和詹姆斯·麦迪逊更明智
Now, is it enough for me to want to secede from the union?
可是这足以让我退出联盟吗
I don't know.
我不知道
And-and I hope I never have to find out.
而且我希望我永远都不需要知道
But I would not stand in the way of others who wanted to do so,
但我也不想阻挡那些想这样做的人
that much I do know.
这一点我还是清楚的
Would it be too ironic to ask you to shoot me?
要是我让你一枪杀了我会不会很讽刺
Look, the problem is not with the court.
这与最高法♥院♥无关
The problem is with the campaign.
而是和竞选有关
The secession talk.
那套"分离派"言论
Yes.
是啊
Whatever your relationship is with McVeigh,
无论你和麦克维是什么关系
I would advise that you put it on hold
我都建议你 在被任命前
until you've been appointed.
把这件事先放放
Six months.
六个月
I know you have concerns about Mr. Sweeney's history,
我知道你对斯威尼先生的过去有所顾虑
but if your testimony...
可你的证言
His history?
他的过去
The other day.
那天
You said you had concerns.
你说你有所顾虑
Oh, that.
那个啊
I was kidding.
我是开玩笑的
I'm not worried about that.
我担心的不是那个
I have every intention of being Mrs. Colin Sweeney.
我非常想要成为科林·斯威尼夫人
Then...
那么
I don't want a prenup.
我不想签婚前协议
Colin's insisting on one.
科林坚持要签
So that's why...
所以这就是...
I lied in court, yeah.
我在庭上说谎的原因 对
Tell him to forget the prenup, and I'll be good.
告诉他放弃婚前协议 我就改口
You know, I think I was wrong about your hair.
关于你的发型 我可能错了
It looks good.
这样就很不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Greg.
格雷戈
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
Well, I couldn't get you to return my texts,
你不回我的短♥信♥
so I thought I'd try you in person.
所以我就来见你本人了
Bad hangover.
昨天喝多了
Yeah. Mine's pretty bad, too.
我也一样
Look, I know what you were after last night.
听着 我知道你昨晚的目的是什么
What do you mean? I was after a good time.
你什么意思 我就想要开心一下
Yeah. I saw the coverage of the Sweeney case,
我看到斯威尼案件的报道了
and I looked you up, too, you never passed the bar.
我也调查了你 你从没考过律师资格证
Sorry.
抱歉
The Miles opinion comes out today at 5:00 P.M.
迈尔斯案意见书今晚五点发布
The chief justice has a wedding in Bermuda,
首席法官要去百慕大参加婚礼
and he wants the extra day.
他想提前发布 好休一天假
So I'd hurry.
得抓紧了
Thank you, Greg.
多谢了 格雷戈
You're welcome.
不客气
Can I see you again?
我还能再见你吗
No. But... thanks.
不能 但还是谢了
The lamp you're referring to was classic Tiffany style.
你说的台灯是蒂芙尼经典样式
The glass was shattered in the tumult.
玻璃碎片呈流动感
But we had each individual pane
但我们已在原来的每一个框架上
replaced in the original frame.
换上了与众不同的碎片
Here is it.
就在这里
That's the one.
就是这个
See?
看见了吗
The lamp was intact.
台灯是完好无损的
Yeah. It got knocked over.
台灯被碰倒了
No, it was hit.
不 是被击倒了
Ricochet.
回弹
Sir.
先生
Oh, uh, excuse me.
失陪一下
Don't be embarrassed, Diane.
别觉得尴尬 戴安
I'm...
我
I'm not rejecting it.
我不是拒绝你
Rejecting what?
拒绝什么
Marriage.
婚姻
I just...
我只是
need time to think.
需要时间考虑
Point of ricochet.
回弹点
Meaning?
什么意思
As much as I hate to say it,
尽管我很不愿说出来
your guy's still innocent.
你的委托人是清白的
I based part of my calculations on witness testimony,
我之前是根据证人证词做出的计算
which of course is inherently unreliable,
但证词不可信 计算结果也就不可靠
unlike physical evidence.
这点与物证不同
I...
我
Here, you can see that the lamp is still intact.
这里 你可以看到台灯是完好无损的
It was standing on the opposite side of the room
台灯放在正对着通往
from the doorway into the Camelia Room.
山茶花厅的门道的地方
The club thought it was broken in the melee at the party,
俱乐部以为台灯在派对混乱时被打碎了
which is why it was excluded from the crime scene evidence.
所以并没有将它包括在犯罪现场证据中
But it wasn't broken in the melee?
但它不是在混乱中被打碎的吗
No. It was shot at.
不是 它是被枪击中了
Objection. Foundation.
反对 没有根据
Defense Exhibit K, Your Honor.
辩方证物十一号♥ 法官阁下
It's an affidavit from the manager of the Hirschorn Club,
是赫斯科恩俱乐部经理的证词
verifying the provenance of the lamp.
证明台灯的确来自现场
Mr. McVeigh, can you tell us...
麦克维先生 你能告诉我们
Counselor? Excuse me.
律师 不好意思
I have to rule.
你要等我裁决
Uh, yes, I'm sorry, Your Honor.
不好意思 法官阁下
Overruled.
反对无效
Can you tell the court what that mark is on the lampshade?
你能告诉我们灯罩上那个痕迹是什么吗
It's a nick, consistent with being hit by a bullet.
那是个弹痕 与枪击痕迹一致
And does this change your original conclusion?
这个发现改变了你原先的结论吗
Yes, it means that the shooter also had to be standing
是的 这说明开枪者必须站在
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表