Overruled, but I might be inclined to sustain
反对无效 若以无服用抗抑郁药的依据为由
on the grounds of foundation regarding the antidepressants.
我可能会判为反对有效
Hmm, I... have no objection
法官阁下
at this time on those grounds, Your Honor.
目前我不以此为由提出反对
Then I'll see counsel in my chambers.
律师们请来我的内庭
No, no, no, Mr. Gardner, you're not objecting
加德纳先生 你不能用无依据为由反对
on foundational grounds because there is a foundation.
是因为有依据
Your Honor, we've complied with all discovery requests
法官阁下 我们一直按照辩护律师请求
from the defense counsel. Bull.
提供所需材料 胡说
We requested discovery on all the medical records.
我们要求你们提供所有医疗记录
No one ever told us about the use of antidepressants.
却没人告知我们抗抑郁药的使用情况
Because you requested records from the past two years.
因为你要求的是过去两年的医疗记录
Mr. Beacham saw a psychiatrist briefly three years ago.
毕晨先生是在三年前短期看过精神病医生
Your Honor... This psychiatrist
法官阁下 这名精神病医生
prescribed antidepressants? Yes,
开过抗抑郁药吗 是的
but again, we have no recent record
但是 我们没有近期记录证明
of the victim refilling that prescription. Your Honor,
被害人又去开过这种药物 法官阁下
this is the triumph of form over substance.
这重形式不重实质
In the interest of justice... Yes, I quite agree.
为了司法公正... 是的 我相当同意
Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Gardner,
福瑞克夫人 加德纳先生
you will turn over all of this evidence.
你们要把所有这些证据移交出来
And if I find out you've withheld anything else,
如果我再发现你们有所隐瞒
there will be sanctions.
我将对你们进行处罚
What?
什么
Where are you on a settlement?
你们肯给多少和解金
Well, where are you?
你们要多少
Eight hundred thousand.
八十万
Oh, you mean the offer you turned down?
你是说你之前拒绝的那个数吗
You got to love the jury system.
太爱这个陪审制度了
So tell me that again.
你再说一遍
Well, again, we have reviewed our caseload
我再说一遍 我们核查了手头的案件量
and we're a little overscheduled at the moment.
目前已经超负荷了
So, um, we have suggestions of other firms you might try.
所以 我们推荐其他一些律所供你考虑
Well, you know, I'm ready to incorporate for the bid.
我已经准备好整合公♥司♥着手投标了
Yes,
是的
and we're happy to have contributed to it,
我们很高兴能够帮到你
but, um, we're going to have to back out now.
但我们现在得退出了
What am I missing here?
出了什么问题吗
I don't know. I don't think anything.
我不知道 我想不出来
Okay.
好吧
Mrs. Florrick.
再见 福瑞克夫人
As far as we can tell,
据我们所知
the questions were written on yellow paper,
问题是写在黄色纸张上
and these seven are the only ones
只有这七个人
with yellow legal pads.
使用黄色的标准拍纸薄
The ring question suggests a woman.
提出戒指问题的 应该是个女人
Or someone who knew Brianna.
或者是认识布丽安娜的人
Did you run the jurors by her?
你有让她辨认陪审团的人吗
Yeah, she didn't recognize anyone.
是的 她不认识他们
Checked their backgrounds,
查过他们的背景
couldn't find any connection to her.
跟她毫无联♥系♥
And the antidepressant question?
抗抑郁药的问题呢
Any doctors or spouses of doctors?
有医生或是医生配偶吗
No. Someone had a paramedic
没有 有一个人的姐夫
as a brother-in-law, but that's it.
是护理人员 仅此而已
So we're nowhere?
也就是说我们毫无头绪
Here.
看这边
The voir dire form of juror number five-- Emma Hanahan.
5号♥陪审员艾玛·汉娜的资格审查
What am I looking at?
看什么
Number of children.
孩子的数量
She wrote three, crossed it out
她开始写了三个 后来划掉
and wrote two.
改成两个
It's a common error when a parent loses a child.
失去孩子的家长通常都会犯这种错
Force of habit. The antidepressants?
习惯一时难改 抗抑郁药?
Suggests that she could have some personal experience with depression.
说明她可能有抑郁史
Check it out.
去查查
I can't get her excused, but if I know it's her,
我不能把她换掉 但如果确定是她
I can argue to her.
我可以想法说服她
Oh, we're done.
我们结束了
How did it go?
情况如何
Fine. You?
不错 你呢
Alicia, do you have a minute?
艾丽西娅 有时间吗
Yes. Later.
有 稍后再说
Sorry, things are a bit chaotic.
不好意思 有点乱
How did it go with Maddie?
跟玛蒂谈得怎么样
Good-- I think.
应该很好
She didn't want to talk about the lease much.
她不想过多谈及租约的事情
Yes, well, she's a funny one, but she seemed
她真有趣 但她好像
open to the proposal? I think.
愿意听取我们的建议 应该是
I gave her my number in case you wanted to call.
我给了她我的号♥码 以便你打给她
Why don't you call her?
不如你打给她吧
Sorry. This is awful.
抱歉 这太糟了
The trustee let mergers and acquisitions go.
监管人把并购部裁了
What? He let it go?
什么 整个部门全裁了吗
Yeah, well, not all of it.
对 也不是全部
Allison Saybach, oddly enough.
除了艾莉森·塞巴♥赫♥ 说来也怪
Not sure what she's going to do on her own.
不知道接下来她一个人怎么办
Well, yes, money is...
对 钱...
always a concern,
总是个问题
but we have Campaign Finance Laws for a reason,
但竞选筹款法的存在是有理由的
and I'm not going to jeopardize the campaign...
我不会去危害竞选...
Peter, I am so sorry. I have to grab you for a moment.
彼得 真抱歉 我得借用你一会儿
Bobby, I will bring him right back. Come on.
鲍比 我一会儿就送他回来 快出来
Eli, what are you doing?
伊莱 你在干什么
I don't know what happened. We were worried about money,
我不知道怎么回事 我们本来还在担心资金
then suddenly... Suddenly what?
但突然间... 突然间怎么了
Hello, Peter. Miss Hayward,
你好 彼得 海沃德小姐
meet Peter Florrick. Miss Hayward.
这是彼得·福瑞克 海沃德小姐
It's so nice to meet you. I, uh,
幸会 我...
only know you from reading Forbes,
一直在福布斯上久仰你的大名
but I've always been a fan. Thank you.
是你忠实的粉丝 谢谢
I think I'm becoming a fan of yours, as well.
我也要成为你的粉丝了
Has Eli been bending your ear?
是伊莱向你宣传的吗
No, I've just met Eli, but your wife has.
不是 我刚认识伊莱 是你夫人说的
Alicia? Yes.
艾丽西娅 对
You seem surprised.
你看起来很惊讶
No, no, I-I, uh...
不不 我...
I didn't know you knew each other.
我不知道你们认识
Well, we just met yesterday, but I am thinking
我们昨天才认识 但我在考虑
about contributing to your campaign.
赞助你竞选
Really?
真的吗
I thought you only contributed to female candidates.
我以为你只赞助女性候选人
I do...
我确实
mostly support female candidates,
主要支持女性候选人
but, um, I like your wife.
但 我喜欢你的夫人
You two are separated?
你们分居了
No. Yes.
不是 是的
But she's supporting you?
但是她还支持你
They're trying to work things out. Yes.
他们正努力解决问题 对
By not sleeping with prostitutes?
通过不跟妓♥女♥上♥床♥来解决吗
If I do support you,
如果我支持你
do I have to worry about that-- another prostitute?
我是否要担心还有下一个妓♥女♥
Another mistress?
下一个情妇
A furtive kiss on the campaign bus?
偷偷在竞选车上接吻的事
No, you don't.
不 你不必担心
And why is that?
我为什么要相信呢
Because I just told you.
因为我刚刚告诉你了
Peter's changed.
彼得已经变了
That's why.
这就是原因
I don't believe people can change.
我才不信人会变
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表