They're united as fourth years.
现在四年律师是一个整体
Create division between them,
搞不同待遇政策
and their threat dissipates.
威胁就会消散
Okay.
好的
We'll need to call a vote of equity partners.
我们需要召集权益合伙人投票
So which one?
哪一位
Which one do we offer partnership to?
哪一位会成为合伙人呢
I feel terrible about this young girl Bella.
我十分同情贝拉的遭遇
If I could do anything to bring her back, I would.
如果有什么能够救回她 我愿意去做
Thank you, Mr. Lunt.
谢谢你 朗特先生
No further questions.
没有问题了
Actually...
实际上...
we have a few questions, too, Mr. Lunt.
我们也有几个问题 朗特先生
Of course.
是
My apologies.
抱歉
You did everything you could to ensure the safety of Thief,
你竭尽所能 确保"盗贼"是安全的
didn't you? I did.
对吗 是的
I think any fair analysis would find that to be true.
我认为任何分♥析♥师都会这样做
How many children do you have, Mr. Lunt?
你有几个孩子 朗特先生
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance?
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
Mr. Gardner asked his witness
加德纳先生向其证人询问过
many biographical details.
许多家世细节
I'm just filling out the biography.
我只是把家谱补充地更完整而已
I'll allow.
反对无效
I have one daughter.
我有一个女儿
Her name is Karen, isn't it?
她的名字是凯伦 对吗
She's 13 years old?
她13岁吗
Yes.
是的
Do you let Karen drink Thief?
你允许凯伦喝"盗贼"吗
Watch yourself, lady.
注意点 女士
Excuse me? You don't bring my daughter into this.
对不起 别把我女儿扯进来
Objection, Your Honor. Again, relevance! Your Honor,
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关 法官阁下
the witness must answer the question. This line of questioning...
证人必须回答 这几个问题...
Your Honor, this is absolutely relevant.
法官阁下 这与本案息息相关
Excuse me! This is nothing like a real court experience.
对不起 这一点也不像真实庭审
Because you are not addressing me as the plaintiff.
因为你没把我当原告看待
The only reason you know his daughter's name
你之所以知道他女儿的名字
is because he's our client.
是因为他是我们的客户
That would happen in court, Mr. Gardner.
真实庭审也会出现此场景的 加德纳先生
He would be goaded into telling... That's enough!
他会被刺♥激♥ 说出... 够了
Let's have a little quiet, please.
请安静一点
Oh, I have to go to the bathroom.
我得去趟洗手间
You got a problem, you bring it to me.
你有意见 找我谈
You don't take it to court.
别把它带到法庭
What? I'm a lawyer.
什么 我是个律师
You asked us.
是你要求我们代理原告
We asked you to take this seriously.
我们要求你认真对待这案子
I am taking this seriously.
我在认真对待
You're losing us a client. That's not my fault.
你会让我们失去这个客户 这不是我的错
It damn well is your fault!
该死的当然是你的错
Well, then, take us off of it! Fire us! Get rid of us!
那把我们撤下这个案子吧 开除我们吧
Oh, that's what you want, huh? That's what these meetings
这就是你想要的结果 与客户见面...
with clients... is that what this is about?
就是为了达到这个目的?
Oh, my God. Listen to yourself, Will.
天呐 听听你在讲什么 威尔
You are not the injured party, here.
你又不是受害方
What, and you are? I am, yes!
难道你是 当然 我是
Oh, damn it.
该死的
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
What are you thinking? You don't do that.
你在想什么 你不是那样的人
What's wrong with you?
你脑子进水了吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
Come on.
快点
Oh... idiot.
白♥痴♥
I will wear a wire.
我会佩戴监听器
But I won't get you Peter. I can't get you Peter.
但我不会 也不能帮你套彼得的话
Oh... that's what I need.
但我要的就是这个
Eli can get you Jordan Karahalios.
伊莱能帮你套出乔丹·卡拉利赫斯的话
Who's that? The number two?
他是谁 二把手吗
Why do I want the number two?
我为什么需要二把手的消息
He's handling the campaign finances.
他主管募集竞选资金
You get him, you get everything.
你见到他 一切问题迎刃而解
I have one caveat.
我事先声明
I only deal with you.
我只与你做交易
If it gets out that I'm doing this, I'll be murdered.
如果这个传出去了 我会被谋杀
Not murder-murdered.
不是字面意义上的谋杀
Career murdered.
职业生涯的谋杀
Okay, you get me something real,
好的 你帮我弄到有用的信息
something on bribery from Jordan Kock-a-rocka,
从乔丹身上套出彼得受贿的信息
and I won't need you to wear a wire with Peter.
我就不要窃听彼得了
But only if I get something real.
但一定要提供点确切信息
We'll get you something. Right, Eli?
我们会的 对吧 伊莱
Sure.
当然
I can't work for you two anymore.
我不能再为你们工作了
What? Why not?
什么 为什么
The firm won't allow it.
公♥司♥不准
I can't work for both sides.
我不能为两边工作
So, here's your check back.
支票还给你
You're kidding me.
你不是认真的吧
I don't know what that other stuff is
信封里有其他东西和支票混在一起
that ended up in the envelope with my check.
我不知道是什么
It could be anything.
什么都可能
They settled on another case?
他们另一桩案子和解了?
Thief settled on something else?
"盗贼"在其他案子上和解了?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I can't be working for the Red Team.
我不能为红队工作
Hey, there you are.
你来啦
You left all your stuff here last night.
昨晚你没拿东西就走了
Yeah, I know. I had to rush out.
我知道 我有急事
What's going on?
什么事
Yeah, Kalinda got us something.
凯琳达给了我们点干货
I hear you two are causing a lot of problems here.
我听说你们两个惹了很多麻烦
Just doing our jobs.
只是履行职责而已
I need to borrow Alicia for a minute.
我得借用一下艾丽西娅
Why?
为什么
No reason. Just a quick thing.
不为什么 很快的
So, the partners had a change of heart.
合伙人改变了主意
If you still want to be an equity partner,
如果你还想成为权益合伙人
we want you.
我们欢迎你
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
We need your capital contribution within the next 24 hours
你得在24小时之内筹到认♥购♥资本
or the offer moves on to someone else.
否则这机会就会给别人
Wow. You really make a girl feel appreciated.
你真会让女孩感到自己受到了赏识
Were you under the mistaken impression
我们又不是来获取你的感激
that we were here for your appreciation?
才给你这个机会的
Do you want it or not?
你到底想不想要
I want it.
我要
Good. 24 hours.
很好 24小时
Is it all the fourth years?
所有四年律师都有吗
No, just you.
不是 只有你
We only had one position, you got it.
我们只有一个名额 给你了
Why?
为什么
My guess?
我猜测
We think your husband's going to be governor.
我们认为你的丈夫快当上州长了
How's that?
怎么样
Feel appreciated now?
感到自己被赏识了吗
Just talk with your normal voice.
就用平常声音
Did you do anything illegal?
你干过什么违法的事吗
Did you bribe someone?
你行贿过吗
I hope we're a little more subtle than that.
希望能委婉一点
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表