but there's a parenthetical here:
但字条上有附说明
"My question is based on the two photos."
"我是基于两张照片的区别问的"
I think the juror is commenting
我想这位陪审员是在说
on the ring there...
那张照片里有戒指
and not there,
而下面这张里没有
and the fact Ms. Schweikert is wearing it now.
而今天施威科特女士又戴着
So I'll overrule that objection.
所以 反对无效
Ms. Schweikert, do you need me to repeat the question?
施威科特女士 需要我重复问题吗
No, Your Honor.
不需要 法官阁下
I...
我...
I don't know.
我不知道
Permission to redirect, Your Honor?
我能重新提问吗 法官阁下
Granted.
可以
Brianna, isn't it true that you simply left your ring at home that day
布丽安娜 你那天只是把戒指留在了家里
so as not to risk it getting stolen? Objection. Leading the witness.
以防被偷吧 反对 诱导证人
And poorly, at that.
而且诱导得非常拙劣
Sustained.
反对有效
Sorry, Your Honor. I'll rephrase.
抱歉 法官阁下 我重新问
Brianna, do you remember
布丽安娜 你记得
why you didn't wear your ring that day?
你那天为什么没有戴戒指吗
Yes, because I was afraid it might get stolen
记得 因为我怕会被偷
or lost.
或不小心丢了
Thank you. No further questions.
谢谢 没有别的问题了
What the hell was that?
这是什么情况
I've suddenly got Columbo on the jury?
陪审团里突然出了个可伦坡吗
Kalinda, where are you? We've got a problem.
凯琳达 你在哪 我们有麻烦了
So you broke off the engagement?
你悔婚了?
At the protest?
就在抗♥议♥游♥行♥时?
I'm... I'm so sorry.
我...我很抱歉
I-I should have told you,
我应该告诉你们的
but I-I thought it would look bad.
但又担心看起来会很不好
Well, she did it.
确实
She broke it off.
她悔婚了
Damn it.
该死的
So where does that leave us?
那我们现在是什么情况
We lost our sympathy component.
我们丢了她的同情分
And possibly the sympathy of the jury.
也许还丢了陪审团的原有的同情
And the offer on the table?
那他们已经提出的赔偿呢
I don't think it's been undercut.
应该还没收回
Well, then let's wrap this up before it is undercut.
那就在被收回前接受吧
Mrs. Florrick, do you have a minute?
福瑞克夫人 你有时间聊一下吗
Actually, Alicia, I need a second, too.
艾丽西娅 我也需要跟你谈谈
I'll be right with you.
我马上过来找你
You're familiar with the lease relief portion of our bankruptcy plan?
你熟悉破产计划里的租金宽限内容吗
Yes.
熟悉
We need you to present it to our new landlord.
我们需要你去跟新房♥东谈谈
You want me to do it?
你们想让我去?
Yes. Do you know Maddie Hayward?
对 你认识玛蒂·海沃德吗
No. I-I mean, by name.
不认识 只知道名字
She bought the building.
她买♥♥下了这栋楼
She moved half her semiconductor business here,
还把她一半半导体生意搬过来了
and we want you to present our restructuring proposal to her.
我们希望你能去给她说明我们的重组计划
Without you?
只有我去吗
Yes.
对
Just to give it the personal touch.
这样更有人情味
Where the hell were you?
你去哪了
Hi, Will.
嗨 威尔
Five calls. To your cell.
给你手♥机♥打了五通电♥话♥
What, you're not even checking?
怎么 你都没有查未接来电吗
Um, I-I've been busy. What do you need?
我...之前有点忙 需要什么
I have a rogue juror out there who seems to know
有个麻烦的陪审员
some background information on the case.
可能知道点案子的背景
Which case?
哪个案子
Kalinda, what is going on?
凯琳达 你是怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么
I-I was gone,
我之前心不在焉
but now I'm back.
现在好了
The police, wrongful death suit.
告那个警♥察♥ 不当致死的案子
I need you to sit down with Cary and find out
我需要你和凯里去查查
whether we can excuse this juror.
有没有办法摆脱这个陪审员
Did he or she lie during voir dire
他或她预审查时有没有撒谎
about knowing our clients?
其实认识我们的客户
All right.
好的
Kalinda.
凯琳达
This matters.
这很重要
We work for the trustee now,
我们现在是在为监管人工作
and I am out on a limb here.
而我岌岌可危
Okay, look, I'm on it.
好的 我马上去办
Yes?
什么事
Tonight, I'm going to pick you up.
今晚 我来接你
You worked with Allison Saybach in mergers and acquisitions?
你和艾莉森·塞巴♥赫♥在企业并购部共事过?
Yes.
对
How was she?
她表现如何
Great.
很好
Really good. Why?
真的很好 怎么了
There were some tensions last year
去年因为斯威尼的代理权之争
over the Sweeney proxy fight?
这里气氛弄得很紧张?
Yes, well, that was just about who would take the case.
是 只不过是谁来接手案子的问题
We settled that.
我们把问题解决了
Everything turned out great, and she's very nice.
案子进展得很好 而且她人很好
It's an overpopulated department.
这个部门人员过多了
Yes, I know... I mean, I don't...
我知道 我是说...我不...
I don't know if that's true.
我不知道是不是这样
Mrs. Florrick, we're in an overfull lifeboat.
福瑞克夫人 我们在一条超载的救生船上
I have to trim mergers and acquisitions,
我必须减少企业并购部的人员
and I'm asking your opinion.
而我在询问你的意见
I like Allison Saybach,
我挺喜欢艾莉森·塞巴♥赫♥的
and I don't know anyone else in that department.
我不认识那个部门的其他人
Thank you.
谢谢
What does he want?
他想怎样
I don't know.
不知道
There seems to be a therapy couch
我办公室这两天
in my office these days.
好像多了张医疗椅似的
What's up?
怎么了
Your new client, the Tow Truck Magnate...
你的新客户 那个拖车公♥司♥老板
Yeah, he is coming in with incorporation papers today.
对 他今天要带公♥司♥合并的材料过来
Could you sit in?
你能见他吗
I think he wants to go over options.
我猜他想重新过一遍选项
He's my husband.
他是我老公
Huh.
这样啊
Yeah.
对
I, uh...
我...
Did you send him to us?
你让他来的吗
No. God, no.
不 天呐 不是
He... Look, he brought his business here
他...他把生意带过来
because I work here.
是因为我在这里工作
He's trying to throw down roots in Chicago.
他想在芝加哥扎根
Uh, I don't want him to.
我不想让他这样做
Was he the voice on the phone? No.
他是电♥话♥里那人吗 不是
That was the man that works for him.
那个是为他工作的人
Is he dangerous, your husband? I don't know.
你丈夫 他危险吗 我不知道
You said he was.
你说过他很危险
He was, but...
他曾经是 但...
Okay. So I should drop the case.
好的 我应该推掉这个案子
You should.
是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Yep, I'm exhausted,
是的 还没到中午
and it's not even noon.
我就已经累坏了
Dr. Joseph Ladera.
约瑟夫·拉德拉医生
I am a licensed medical examiner
我是注册法医
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表