you would be petitioning for full custody
如果毕夏普先生被判有罪
if Mr. Bishop was found guilty.
你会申请完全监护权
Objection. How is this relevant?
反对 和本案无关
Your Honor, this quid pro quo
法官大人 这样的交换条件
makes this witness unreliable.
使得证人不可靠
She will say anything in order to gain custody.
为了赢得监护权 她什么都可以说
I only want what's best for Dylan.
我只想给迪伦最好的
That's all.
仅此而已
You are hurting Dylan.
你在伤害迪伦
Don't you see that?
难道你不明白吗
Your Honor, Mr. Bishop no longer has an alibi
法官大人 迪伦先生在谋杀发生时
for the time of the murder,
没有不在场证明
which we know, based on lividity,
而我们知道 根据尸斑
happened between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
谋杀恰好发生在♥十♥月♥二十四日
on the night of the 24th.
晚九点至十一点
She's gonna decide against us.
她要作出不利于我们的判决
Um, Your Honor,
法官大人
given the last minute addition to the witness list,
由于临时增加了证人名单
we ask for a recess to prepare a rebuttal.
我们请求休庭以准备反证
So, how you want to handle this?
你想要怎么办
You want me to just watch?
你想让我就这么看着
Yeah?
怎么
What do you need?
你想要什么
Hi, uh, just a few questions.
有几个问题
We're from Bishop's law firm. Yeah?
我们是毕夏普的律所的人 然后
Is he gonna get out?
他会被释放吗
Well, we're working on it.
我们在努力
Look, Mr. Bishop claims that he was here
毕夏普声称十月二十四日
arount 9:00 p.m. on the night
谋杀发生当晚九点
of the murder, October the 24th.
他在这里
Is there a chance anyone might have seen him?
有没有可能其他人看到了他
Nah, we're all long gone by 6:00 p.m.
没有 我们六点就不在了
Okay, well, I see you have security cameras.
那么 我看到你们有监控摄像头
Is there a chance
有没有可能
they might have caught something?
摄像头录下了什么
No. They weren't on the night of the 24th.
不可能 二十四号♥晚摄像头没打开
Feds already tried to confiscate them.
联邦探员已经试图检查了
Someone manually turned them off?
有人手动关了吗
Not sure.
不清楚
Sometimes a storm will knock 'em out.
有时候暴风雨也会让它们罢♥工♥
Uh, that gate, does it open and close
那个门 每次有人进出
every time someone comes and goes? Yeah.
它都会开关一下 是的
And that's the only way on and off the property?
那是进出这里的唯一路径吗
We asked our investigators to look into your alibi.
我们让调查员查了你的不在场证明
You said you were alone at the horse farm
你说谋杀发生时你独自一人
at the time of the murder? Yes.
在马场 是的
The electronic log at the farm,
农场的电子计程仪
it shows that someone
显示八点三十二分时
was buzzed in from inside the corral
有人从畜栏内
at 8:32 p.m.
放了人进来
Okay.
是吧
You let someone in?
你让别人进来了吗
If you did, you need to tell us.
如果是这样 你得告诉我们
Whoever you let in can alibi you.
不管是谁 都能帮你做不在场证明
Mr. Bishop,
毕夏普先生
please, we need to use this person.
拜托 我们需要这个人来作证
I had a meeting.
我当时有个会议
A meeting you didn't want caught on camera?
不想被摄像头拍到的会议
Some associates.
和一些合作人
From another... organization.
是其他 组织的
Will they corroborate your alibi?
他们能给你做不在场证明吗
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
I can't admit on the stand that I was meeting with them.
我不能在证人席上承认当晚和他们见面了
It's the only way to
那是唯一能反驳
refute your sister's testimony. No.
你妹妹证词的办法 不行
I'll lose Dylan.
我会失去迪伦
You'll have the best family law attorney in Chicago.
你会有芝加哥最好的家庭法律师
And what? Supervised visitation
然后呢 每隔一周周六
every other Saturday?
才能有一次监督探视权
We can roll the dice and go to trial.
我们可以孤注一掷进行庭审
But your sister's testimony will be damaging.
但是你妹妹的证词非常不利
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think you know
我想你知道
what you have to do.
自己该做什么
Good work on that horse farm.
马场的事干得漂亮
I think it might turn things around.
我想可能会扭转局面
And, uh...
还有
talked to Seth De Luca.
我和赛斯·德·卢卡谈了
He's not going to say anything to Will and Diane, so...
他不会对威尔和戴安说什么 所以
Good.
很好
Yeah.
对
Thanks for that.
谢谢
Warning me.
提醒我
Ah, it's all in a day's work.
这都是日常工作
No.
不是
It wasn't.
不是的
Wasn't in a day's work.
不是日常的工作
Okay...
好吧
Cary, what do you want?
凯里 你想要什么
No.
不行
Why?
为什么
Because you want more,
因为你想要更多
and I can't give you more.
而我不能给你更多
Because of women?
因为女人
No.
不是
Because we work together?
因为我们在一起工作
Yeah. Well, I'm thinking of leaving, so...
是的 我在考虑离开 所以
Well, then, say something nice.
那么说点好听的
You look great.
你看起来很美
The way that your hair hangs...
你的头发这样...
All right.
好了
What?
干嘛
Just said, "Hey."
只是打个招呼
Any word on Bishop?
有毕夏普的消息吗
Not yet.
暂时还没
Alicia's heading out to court.
艾丽西娅在去法庭的路上
Okay.
好吧
That's that.
就这样
Hello, Judy.
你好 朱迪
You mind if I come in?
你介意我进来吗
Please, no more mission statements.
拜托 别再说什么使命宣言了
What are we toasting?
我们为什么要喝酒
We never celebrated.
我们从来不庆祝的
When things go right,
当一切顺利
you need to celebrate.
就得庆祝
But what are we celebrating?
但是我们在庆祝什么呢
We came back from the dead.
起死回生
To beating bankruptcy.
没有破产
Beating bankruptcy.
没有破产
We were wound up for so long,
我们紧张了很久了
we never unwound.
从来没有松懈
We breezed right through winning.
我们轻而易举赢得了胜利
What's that?
那是什么
It's for you.
给你的
It's from the 27th floor.
是27楼的
I saved it from the Dumpster.
我从垃圾装卸卡车上捡回来的
It was so close, wasn't it?
差一点 不是吗
The end.
全部结束
Our careers in ruin.
我们的事业毁于一旦
Yes. I don't want that to happen again.
是的 我不想再发生这样的事
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表