I have my concerns.
我有些担心
Oh, really?
真的吗
What might those be?
担心什么
Well, he killed his first wife.
他杀死了他的第一任妻子
Ms. Hellinger, any more questions?
海灵格小姐 还有什么问题吗
I guess not.
我想没有了
I think your girlfriend's gonna need some makeup sex
看来你得和她好好云雨一番赔不是咯
I won't say I was surprised to get the call, it's just...
我不想说接到电♥话♥很吃惊 只是...
Well, it's good to be asked back.
被再次叫来面试是件好事
Oh, I felt like we just
我觉得我们还没能
scratched the surface of Greg Steck.
对你有深入的了解
Ro... Robyn and I-- we-we looked at each other
面试后 罗宾和我
after our interview, and... and we realized
我们相互交流后发现
we hadn't asked you anything
我们还没有问
about your duties at the Supreme Court.
你在最高法♥院♥的职责是什么
Oh, well, you have another three hours?
你们还有多余的三个小时吗
We might.
可能有
So you've been writing up
所有华♥莱♥士♥的意见书
all of Wallace's opinions?
都是由你写的吗
Oh, pretty much. I mean, you know how it is.
大部分都是 你也知道是怎样的
Judges do none of the work, get all the glory.
法官什么都不干 荣誉却都是他们拿
And the, uh...
还有
the-the...
那个
the Miles opinion--
迈尔斯案的意见书
did the justice give you notes on that?
法官有给你相关的笔记吗
No, no.
没有
He's been taking it out on his, uh...
这个由他...
I'm sorry.
不好意思
This might be my mom; she's in the hospital.
可能是我妈 她在医院
Sorry, Cary,
对不起 凯里
Robyn.
罗宾
That was Hockney & Barnes.
是霍克尼&巴恩斯律所
They just hired me.
他们决定聘用我了
Wait. What?
等下 什么
Yeah, I told them to get back to me by 3:00 p.m.
我让他们在下午三点之前给我消息
That was them. Thanks for your interest.
刚才就是他们 谢谢你们的诚意
Wait. We may want to hire you.
等下 我们可能想要聘用你
Okay.
好吧
Uh, I'll check with my friends in Springfield,
我问下我在斯普林菲尔德的朋友
see if they know anything about Miles.
看他们是否有迈尔斯案的消息
No, I'll go after him.
不 我去找他
It won't make a difference. He got a job.
那没用的 他已经找到工作了
I won't go after him about a job.
我不会用工作吸引他的
Okay, this is the prosecution's ballistics re-creation.
这是公诉方的弹道再现图
That's the spot where they recovered the bullet.
这是他们发现子弹的地方
And here, their experts say that
在这里 他们的专家说
they can prove that the bullet was fired
他们可以证明子弹是从
from the doorway to this room.
通往这个房♥间的门道射出的
The Rose Salon.
玫瑰沙龙
That's where we proved Sweeney was having sex. Damn it.
这是我们证明斯威尼做♥爱♥的地方 该死
So, we rebut the expert.
那我们要反驳专家的意见
That's our only option.
这是我们唯一的选择
Kurt?
库尔特
Yeah?
什么事
We only have a few hours to rebut their testimony.
我们只有几个小时来反驳他们的证词
Kurt, where are you going?
库尔特 你要去哪
Out.
外面
Where?
哪里
To rebut their testimony.
去反驳他们的证词
There was some debate whether to spackle it over,
我们还讨论是要把它抹平
or wear it as a badge of honor.
还是留做纪念
As you might expect, inertia took over.
如你所想 最后还是惰性占了上风
Thank you, Mr. Creed.
谢谢你 克里德先生
Do you want me to hold that light for you?
要我帮你拿着手电筒吗
It'll take as long as it takes.
你再催我我也还是需要花时间的
No, I didn't say anything.
我没说什么
So... Obamacare.
奥巴马医改
I'm just joking.
我开玩笑的
Sorry, something about you makes me want to tease you.
对不起 我总忍♥不住想和你开玩笑
What is that?
那是什么
A laser.
激光
So, are you still with your protege?
你还是和你的门徒在一起吗
My... Protege. Miranda.
我的... 门徒 米兰达
Last time I saw you, she was spreading
上次我见到你的时候
her Fox News pixie dust all over you.
她正在用福克斯新闻诱惑你
She's heading up the San Diego crime lab.
她现在是圣地亚哥罪证实验室的头儿
Oh, how nice for her.
真不错
Very warm there.
那里很暖和
Like Baywatch PD.
就像海岸救生队似的
Am I bothering you?
我让你心烦了吗
No. No, this is entertaining. Please.
不 挺有意思的 继续
What room is that?
那是什么房♥间
The Rose Salon.
玫瑰沙龙
Isn't that bad?
那岂不是不太妙
Yes.
是的
Is it still bad?
还是不妙吗
Yes.
是的
Well, you'll tell me when it becomes good?
那等情况好转时 你会告诉我吧
You heading back to the country tonight?
你今晚要回乡下吗
No.
不
You at the Edgewater?
你住在滨水市酒店吗
Yeah, why?
是的 怎么了
No reason.
没什么
Dinner?
一起吃晚餐?
Yes. Good.
可以 好
What is this?
这是什么
Where the bullet came from.
这是子弹射出的地方
It's called the rainbow effect.
这叫做彩虹效应
To determine where a shooter stood,
要推测射手的位置
you need to calculate the bullet's trajectory.
就要计算子弹的轨道
And the arch of a bullet can look like a rainbow.
子弹的飞行弧线就像彩虹
And do bullets create different types of... rainbows?
不同子弹可以制♥造♥出不同的...彩虹吗
Yes, guns do.
对 枪♥支♥可以
In this case, you have a 1929 pistol
本案中是1929年的手♥枪♥
firing a 38-caliber lead bullet
发射1930年左右制♥造♥的
made circa 1930.
38口径铅弹头子弹
And is the fact that it was made in 1930 important?
子弹是1930年制♥造♥的 这重要吗
Yes. Old ammunition doesn't have as much power,
重要 旧弹♥药♥没有很大的威力
which means that gravity pulls it down faster.
意味着重力会让它更快地往下掉
Modern bullets are typically copper-jacketed
现代的子弹一般都是镀铜的
so they shoot flatter.
所以它们的飞行轨道会更平
So, in your expert opinion,
那么 从您的专家意见来看
is the prosecution re-creation accurate?
公诉方的现场再现图精确吗
No. Based on my calculations,
不 根据我的计算
the bullet was fired not from outside the Rose Salon,
子弹不是从玫瑰沙龙外发射出来的
but from here.
而是从这里
And that would be the Camelia Room?
那是山茶花厅吗
Yes.
是的
Thank you, Mr. McVeigh.
谢谢你 麦克维先生
More skeletons in my closet?
又发现了我什么不可告人的秘密吗
One or two.
一两个吧
Let's, uh... start the dentist's drill.
那我们就开始吧
Do you know the name Jacob Greenberg?
你认识雅各布·格林伯格吗
No.
不认识
He used to work with your father.
他以前和你父亲一起工作
Oh, Jake Greenburg. Yes.
杰克·格林伯格啊 想起来了
They taught together at law school.
他们在法学院一起教书
Yeah, until Greenburg was brought before the House Committee
是 直到格林伯格被带到
on Un-American Activities.
非美活动调查委员会面前
I... I know.
我 我知道
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表