You don't need another name partner.
你不需要另外的冠名合伙人
Hello.
喂
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Yeah, still no luck.
是的 还是没有进展
What?
什么
They found my address in his GPS.
在他的导航仪里 发现了我的住址
Your...
你的
I'm coming down.
我这就过去
No. No, Will.
不 威尔
No. I'm fine.
不 我没事
I was just wondering if you remember Ashbaugh
我只是想问 你是否记得阿什宝
wanting information about a murder.
向我们要过一起谋杀案的信息
I'm coming down.
我这就过去
I'll see you in 20 minutes.
二十分钟后见
Will, it's okay.
威尔 没事的
Alicia, you may be the target of a murderer.
艾丽西娅 你可能成为了谋杀的对象
I'm coming down.
我这就过去
Do you want me to tell Peter?
你要我告诉彼得吗
No, no, no. He'll want to come, too,
别别别 那样他也会要过来的
and he needs to concentrate on tonight.
他今晚不能分散精力
Okay, I'll see you in a minute
好的 待会见
Well, I'm gonna go talk to him.
我要去找他谈谈
Peter, you can't.
彼得 你不能去
He just lied about Zach.
他刚撒了个关于扎克的谎
Yes, but the problem is,
是 但问题是
it's a lie with a bad fact.
这个谎会牵扯出不利的事实
You intimidated the Madison County state's attorney
你的确曾因这种涉毒起诉
on exactly this kind of pot charge.
威胁过麦迪逊县的州检察官
There is no pot charge!
根本没有过涉毒起诉
You know the way to battle a lie?
你知道打败谎言的方法是什么吗
With the truth.
用真♥相♥
No.
错
With a bigger lie.
用更大的谎言
Peter. Eli.
彼得 伊莱
Mike.
迈克
What?
干什么
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I have to go to the men's room.
我要去下洗手间
Peter. Let it go.
彼得 算了
Let what go?
什么算了
I have to go to the men's room.
我要去下洗手间
I love Irish songs.
真喜欢爱尔兰歌♥曲
I think I'm secretly Irish.
我觉得我可能有爱尔兰血统
Oh, you know, they have that genetic test
有种基因检测技术
that tells you what nationalities
能够检测出
are in your background.
你有哪些民族的血统
I think I'm Moroccan, Italian and Irish.
我应该是摩洛哥 意大利和爱尔兰混血
Alicia keep you on a pretty short leash?
艾丽西娅把你们管得很严吧
No.
没有
Yeah, you go off on a lot of adventures, don't you?
你做过什么冒险的事吗
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友
Oh, my God.
天哪
I didn't know he was your boyfriend.
我不知道他是你男朋友
Since when?
什么时候开始的
Since he asked me.
他让我做他女朋友时
That's not what you said to Mom.
你对妈妈可不是这么说的
You said he wasn't. Have you kissed?
你说他不是 你们接吻了吗
Yeah.
是的
Young men are such great kissers.
年轻人的吻技都很好
They're so anxious.
他们都很迫不及待
It's like food to them.
如狼似虎
You didn't tell Mom you slept with Becca.
你也没告诉妈妈 你和贝卡上过床
Grace. What?
格蕾丝 干嘛
You said I didn't tell Mom.
你说我没有告诉妈妈
Why is it okay for you and not for me?
你可以 我为什么不行
We're all family here.
我们是一家人
Have you slept with him?
你和他上♥床♥了吗
No. There's nothing wrong with that.
没有 就算有 也没什么
I mean, your mom was pregnant with you
你妈妈结婚时
when she got married.
就已经怀上你了
What?
什么
Oh, you mean you didn't know?
你不知道吗
Yeah, she was two months pregnant.
是的 她那时有两个月身孕
She was not. The date was two months after.
她没有 那是两个月之后
No, they changed the date.
不 他们把日期改了
I remember when she called your grandfather.
我还记得她打电♥话♥给你外公
"Oh, Daddy, Daddy, what are we gonna do?"
"爸爸 爸爸 我们该怎么办"
And he said, "Do you love him?"
然后他问 "你爱他吗"
Your mother was very adventurous when she was your age.
你妈在你们这个年纪时 可大胆了
She liked the bad boys.
她喜欢坏男孩
Peter.
彼得
Mike.
迈克
How's your son?
你儿子怎么样了
Eli tells me you're worried
伊莱说 你对我说的话
about what I'm saying.
有些担心
Are you worried about what I'm saying?
你担心我说的话吗
No. No, I'm not worried.
不 不 我不担心
I mean, I think you'll say
我觉得 任何对你有益的话
whatever helps you.
你都说得出口
I think you'll say whatever you want reality to be.
我觉得你会按自己的意愿扭曲事实
But you're not provoked.
但你没有被激怒
Is that what you're trying to do, is to provoke me?
这就是你的目的吗 激怒我?
Nah, it just seems that
不 只是看起来
people have their limits.
人都有忍♥耐的极限
Either their wives, kids or moms.
不是妻子 孩子 就是母亲
In your case, maybe all three.
在你身上 或许三者都是
Am I being funny?
我说的话很有趣吗
No, I was just remembering that Eli said
不 我只是想起伊莱说的话
the way to battle a lie is to make a bigger lie.
击败谎言的方式 是用一个更大的谎
Oh, and you disagree.
你不赞同
No.
不
You know the way to battle a lie?
你知道击败谎言的方法是什么吗
No, but I have a feeling you're gonna...
不 但我觉得你要...
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Actually, this is the one moment I'm not.
事实上 我就此刻最清醒
You can't hit me.
你不能打我
You're right.
你说得对
You're right, so I must not have.
你说得对 所以我肯定没有打
You just did.
你刚刚打了我
Are you sure?
你确定吗
It makes no sense for me to hit you.
我没理由要打你啊
My nose is bleeding.
我的鼻子还在流血呢
I'm on the floor, my nose is bleeding!
我人在地板上 鼻子在流血
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 看得出来
But there must be some other reason for it.
但肯定是因为其他什么原因
No, no, no...
不 不 不
I'll-I'll sue you.
我要 我要告你
Good idea.
好主意
I'll see you outside.
我们外面见
Gentlemen, would you go up and see
先生们 你们能上去看看
if Mr. Kresteva is all right?
克里斯特瓦先生他还好吗
I'm afraid he's had too much to drink and he fell down.
恐怕他喝多了摔倒了
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
That's a Cheshire smile.
你笑得跟柴郡猫似的
No, that's a real smile.
不 我这笑是真心的
It's James Bond.
詹姆斯·邦德来了
Alicia, are you all right?
艾丽西娅 你没事吧
Yes. You didn't need to come down here.
没事 你不用赶过来的
I know. What are they saying?
我知道 他们怎么说
The police?
警♥察♥吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表