Afghanistan.
阿富汗
Iraq?
伊♥拉♥克♥
Excuse me?
请问你是...
Coalition of the Willing.
自愿联盟的
Basra.
巴士拉
What division?
哪个部队的
2nd Battalion, Royal Welsh.
第二营 皇家威尔士
You were testing me, weren't you?
你在测试我 对吧
Thought I was lying.
以为我在撒谎
Never.
没有
Here you go.
你请坐
I'm fine.
不用
No, you're all right.
不 你坐吧
I can't sit while a woman's standing.
不能看女人站着我坐着
Hey, move it. Idiot.
起来 蠢蛋
How gallant. Thank you.
真有风度 谢谢
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Ah, Mr. Saverese.
赛弗里斯先生
I was just coming for you.
我正要找你
Great, I was just ready to be come for.
很好 我刚准备好被找
So, you feeling good, Alicia?
感觉不错嘛 艾丽西娅
Feeling lucky?
很幸运吧
Ah, about the bid.
你说竞标的事啊
Um, yes, I think you're in very good shape, Mr. Saverese.
对 我觉得你状态很好 赛弗里斯先生
I'm on hold.
我在等着
"You're"? What happened to "we're"?
是"你"吗 怎么不是"我们"
I get this 25 million for the city's tow truck business,
我在政♥府♥的拖车项目中获利2500万
that's five percent to you.
你们可以得到5%分成
I think we're in very good shape, Mr. Saverese.
我觉得我们状态都很好 赛弗里斯先生
Yes. Hello?
对 你好
No, this is Cary. Yes.
不 我是凯里 对
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Don't do this.
别这样
Okay, well, find out more.
好的 继续找
It went to Streckler Automotive.
被斯特克勒汽车公♥司♥拿下了
I'm going to sue them.
我要起诉他们
They said it was a close bid. You were second.
他们说结果很接近 你是第二名
I don't care if I was eighth.
就算是第八名也无所谓
They cheated. I had a black partner.
他们作弊 我可有个黑人搭档
Well, they had diversity, too.
他们也很多元
And a female partner.
有个女性搭档
Okay, this is what I want to do.
好了 我打算这么做
I want you to check out
你去查查
Streckler and Doo-Dah-- whatever they're called--
斯特克勒和那什么 管他叫什么
because they paid somebody off.
因为他们行贿了
You paid somebody off.
你也行贿了
Whose side are you on?
你是哪边的啊
I paid somebody off because they were.
他们行贿我才行贿的
All right?
可以吗
Your Honor?
法官阁下
Mr. Gardner.
加德纳先生
Um, why are you here?
您怎么在这
To court-martial you.
来带你去军事法庭
To see Alicia Florrick.
来看艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Well, does she know you're here?
她知道您来了吗
I gave my name.
我登记了
Yes, but I don't... I mean, maybe she didn't...
对 但我不...她可能还不...
Come-come with me.
跟我来吧
Are you Maddie Hayward, the CEO?
你是玛蒂·海沃德吗 那个首席执行官
Yes, I am.
对 我是
Mandy Post, Synth Magazine.
我是曼蒂·珀斯特 合成杂♥志♥社的
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Sorry-- once a reporter, always a reporter.
抱歉 一日记者 终生难改
Given your support for Peter Florrick,
鉴于你在支持彼得·福瑞克
do you have any comment on this story
你对他跟竞选工作人员上♥床♥这事
that he slept with a campaign worker?
有何看法
Judge Kuhn...
库恩法官
I'm surprised.
没想到您会来
Yes, Mrs. Florrick, this was a bit spontaneous.
是的 福瑞克女士 是有些唐突
I don't need you, Mr. Gardner.
不需要你在这 加德纳先生
Um, he's a partner.
他是合伙人
I'm only a fourth year.
我只是个四年律师
I know. But I don't need you.
我知道 但我不需要你
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I was on a judicial panel
我参加了一个专案审判组
studying the mainstreaming of gender in the military,
主审关于军队性别主流化的案件
and there was a speaker
但有个申诉者的问题
who had an issue our panel could not address.
我们无法裁决
I would like you to meet her.
希望你能见见她
You would like me... Yes.
你希望我... 对
She's a member of the JAG Corps,
她是军法署的成员
and she was attacked last year while in Afghanistan.
去年在阿富汗时被袭
In what way attacked?
怎么被袭的
By a man on the base.
在总部被一个男人袭击
He tried to rape her.
他企图强♥奸♥她
And you want me to... Represent her.
你想让我... 做她的代表律师
I'm sorry, I find myself a little lost here, Your Honor.
抱歉 我有点迷糊 法官阁下
She needs a lawyer, but she's a military lawyer.
她需要一名律师 但她本身就是军事律师
Yes. Is she in trouble?
对 她有麻烦在身吗
No. She's suing.
不 她在起诉
Who is she suing? She can't sue the military.
起诉谁 她不能起诉军队
The attacker was an employee of Martinel Security,
袭击者是马氏保安公♥司♥的雇员
one of the independent contractors in Afghanistan.
该公♥司♥是在阿富汗的独♥立♥承包商之一
Given the evidence was deemed insufficient
鉴于证据不足
for criminal prosecution,
无法提起刑事诉讼
she decided to sue in civil court.
她决定去民事法庭起诉
I see.
明白了
And can I ask you why me?
我能问下为什么找我吗
I didn't think it went so well last time in court.
我上次上庭的表现可不怎么样
Everyone deserves a second chance.
人人都该有第二次机会
Eli.
伊莱
Ah, Mandy.
曼蒂
Here to exercise your particular brand
来这练习你的招牌新闻态度
of "gotcha" journalism?
"抓到你的小辫子咯"吗
We're printing the story, Eli.
我们要发表故事了 伊莱
You're printing a story you know is untrue?
你们要发表一篇明知其为不实的故事
No, we are printing a story that has become a topic of conversation.
不 我们要发表一篇成为热议话题的故事
It's only become a topic of conversation because
成为热议话题都是因为
some blogger who lives in his mom's apartment put it out there.
某个住在老妈公♥寓♥的博主把它挂到网上
When did the mainstream media become such a bitch of the blogosphere?
堂堂主流媒体什么时候也去博客圈干龌龊事了
Good quote. Want that in the online edition?
很会引经据典嘛 想看看电子版吗
Go to hell.
去死吧
We're running the story on Monday, Eli.
星期一正式见报 伊莱
And Maddie Hayward was here.
玛蒂·海沃德刚才在这
Sh... what?
她... 什么
Maddie Hayward was here?
玛蒂·海沃德刚才在这
No, she left.
别去了 她走了
She wasn't here for you, Eli.
她不是来找你的 伊莱
The figures for the discretionary fund...
自主管理的基金数目...
Who are you?
你们是谁
I am still a partner here.
我还是这里的合伙人
You can't just give away my office.
你不可以就这么把我的办公室让出去
I can, and I did.
我可以 我已经做了
Well, this sucks.
太烂了
Diane, what is going on here?
戴安 这是什么情况
Mr. Gold, you are on a campaign.
戈德先生 你忙于竞选
The last time you used your office was two months ago.
你上一次用办公室是两个月前了
We cannot afford a part-time lawyer taking up office space.
让兼♥职♥律师占用办公空间 我们承担不起
No, you can't afford to piss me off.
不 惹恼我你才承担不起
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表