The concern is her.
我担心的是她
She won't go?
担心她不肯去?
No, she will. She just...
不是 她会去 只不过
She needs a babysitter.
必须有人盯着她才行
Alicia, you go with her to D.C.
艾丽西娅 你跟她去首都
Make sure she stays in line.
要确保她言行得当
Uh, Cary will go with you.
凯里会跟你去
I don't think we need two.
用不着两个人吧
I can stay. Do you mind giving us a minute?
我可以留下 你介意回避下吗
Sure.
好的
You don't think Alicia can do it?
你觉得艾丽西娅搞不定?
No, I think we need to use Cary more.
不是 我觉得应该多用凯里
He's taking a backseat on too many cases.
他处理了太多案件的幕后工作
He complained?
他向你抱怨了?
No, he didn't have to. I noticed.
不 不用他抱怨 我能察觉
You think I'm holding him back?
你觉得我打♥压♥他了?
I think you're the head of litigation,
我觉得你是诉讼部的负责人
and we need to use Cary more.
我们需要多用用凯里
That's all.
仅此而已
What's going on there?
他们在说什么
Nice to meet you, Mr. Hayden.
很高兴见到你 海登先生
And you.
我也很高兴见到你
Lockhart/Gardner is a good firm.
洛克哈特&加德纳是间优秀律所
It has the feel of a family-run business,
颇有家族企业之风范
but the client base of a Portman & Michaels.
又有与波特曼&迈克尔所同级别的客户群
I don't think I...
我不认为我...
You know we're on opposite sides of this suit?
你也知道我们是本案的当事双方吧
I also know you're looking to expand
我还知道你们打算把业务
from L.A. To the Midwest.
从洛杉矶扩展到中西部来
We're looking to build, not purchase.
我们打算自营 而非收♥购♥
Yes, but isn't it easier to remodel an existing home
没错 但是相对开疆扩土而言
than to build a new one?
改朝换代不是更便捷吗
Not if the foundation is compromised.
也得看旧朝基业是否稳定
Well, why don't you test the foundation
那么 何不亲临其境
to see if it's compromised?
探个明白
Does the firm want to be acquired?
这家律所希望被收♥购♥吗
It's not up to the firm.
所里的意见不算数
It's up to the courts.
法♥院♥判决才是关键
With my input.
我的报告举足轻重
Then I'll consider it.
我会考虑此事
You want to know what?
你们想问什么
We don't want to know anything.
我们什么都不想问
I do.
我想问
How is it even possible
怎么可能会长出
to have a birthmark shaped like Brazil?
巴西版图形状的胎记呢
So, you don't?
就是说 你没长?
No, Jim. I don't.
没有 吉姆 我没长
Would you like to check?
你要亲自检查一下吗
Okay, here's the problem.
好了 问题出在这儿
We buried the affair story,
我们了结了婚外情事件
but this is different.
但此事不同
This is late-night fodder.
这是深夜电视笑话的绝好素材
It's also the perfect political trap.
也是个完美的政♥治♥陷阱
We can't have the candidate say that he doesn't have
我们不能让候选人声明自己的阴♥茎♥上
a Brazil-shaped birthmark on his penis.
没长巴西版图形状的胎记
We can't have surrogates say it because how did they see?
团队代表也不能表态 因为他们怎么可能会看到
We could have the wife.
可以让妻子出来说
No. No.
不 不行
Then we change the subject.
那我们只好转移话题
Boy.
天呐
You ever wonder about this country?
你们不对这个国家感到纳闷吗
All the time.
一直很纳闷
Well, here's the real worry.
我们真正需要忧虑的是
If this is the perfect political trap,
若此事真是一个精心策划的政♥治♥陷阱
I don't think Indira Starr was smart enough to think it up.
我不认为尹迪拉·斯塔有这个头脑
Kresteva?
克里斯特瓦呢
Sounds like him.
手段确似他所为
I think our Republican opponent is up to his old tricks.
看来咱们的共和党对手故技重施了
I'm on it.
我会调查清楚
What do you have?
有何良策
To change the subject?
要转移话题吗
A rumor.
爆个丑闻如何
Maddie Hayward, your primary opponent--
玛蒂·海沃德 你们的初选对手
she's sleeping with her aide.
跟她的助手有一腿
Mmm, not big enough. She's single.
这个料不够劲爆 她本来就单身
The aide is a girl.
助手是女的
Okay.
好
Our fingerprints cannot be on this.
绝不能被人看出是我们爆料
And get some photos if you can.
尽量搞点照片出来
So, I have to tell three FCC commissioners
我需要对3个联邦通信委的委员
about my mom dying of cancer?
说我妈死于癌症的事?
I believe in you.
我相信你能做到
Do you like Coldplay?
你喜欢酷玩乐队吗
Do I like them?
我喜不喜欢他们
Enough.
还行吧
I hate them. Okay.
我讨厌他们 好吧
When I get to the part about my mom's hair falling out,
当我说到我妈开始掉头发那段时
I want you to hum "Fix You."
我要你哼他们的《Fix You》
She only needs two of the three swing votes.
她只需要3张摇摆票的2张
Can she do it?
她能做到吗
She's motivated.
她动力十足
Good.
很好
It must be difficult, this bankruptcy.
很难熬吧 破产危机
Not really.
也不是啊
But you've lost 40% of your attorneys?
但是你们解聘了40%的律师吧
We still have our major clients.
我们的大客户都还在
Even family law?
家庭法律部也是吗
They have their major clients?
他们的大客户都还在吗
Yes. Why?
是的 怎么了
Rank, unfettered curiosity.
无来由的好奇心罢了
You don't have to tell me.
你不用再说了
I'm on your side.
我站在你这边
Wow. That was easy.
那简单多了
They made me think I had to take you in the next room
他们给我的感觉是我得带你到另一个房♥间
and give you a... So, we can depend on your vote, sir?
给你... 先生 你会投票给我们吧
Certainly.
当然
But I've always thought you network folk
我总觉得你们电视网这群人
were too terrified of us at the FCC anyway.
过于害怕我们联邦通信委了
We're not the ones infantilizing entertainment.
让娱乐节目幼儿化的并不是我们
That's what I told him. So hypocritical.
我也是那样告诉他的 太虚伪了
You allow yourselves to show naked bodies
只要身体受伤满是鲜血
just as long as they're bruised and covered in blood.
就可以光着身子
Yeah. Why is that, Burl?
是的 为什么呢 伯尔
We're not talking about... Tell us.
我们谈论的不是... 告诉我们
Okay. Thank you so much, Commissioner Gill.
好 非常感谢 吉尔委员
I haven't talked about my mom dying yet.
我还没谈到我母亲的死呢
That's okay, Therese.
不用了 特蕾泽
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Nice paperweight.
好漂亮的镇纸
First effort in metal shop or something?
加工车间的第一件成品还是什么
That's from 9/11.
那来自911
Damn those terrorists and their paperweights.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和他们的镇纸真可恨
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Comedy killer.
喜剧杀手
Do you think we'll be all right?
你觉得我们会没事吗
He's on board, but we can't be going off script like that.
他已经站我们这边了 但我们不能那样不按计划
Cary?
凯里
Sir.
你好
I didn't know you were in town.
我不知道你也在这儿
Work. The FCC.
公差 找联邦通信委
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表