She befriended me and we talked.
她跟我做朋友 我们还聊了天
You... Yes.
什么 对
I shared some things she could possibly use.
我跟她聊了些事 或许会被她利用
You don't...
你别...
About you and Will?
关于你跟威尔的
No, about how I feel about Peter.
不是 关于我对彼得的了解
About being in the public eye.
关于作为公众人物的感受
About issues I think he's weak on.
关于他的弱点
Okay, we need to debrief you.
好 这事你得跟我们详细汇报
And Mike Kresteva needs to keep his hands
迈克·克里斯特娃不能染指
off seniors' medical benefits.
老年人的医疗福利
Is that the right line?
是念这句吗
Where are your glasses?
你的眼镜呢
Maybe if you find your glasses, you could read the line.
你要是找到眼镜就不会念错行了
Maybe if you kept track of my glasses.
你要是收好我的眼镜就不会丢了
You can't read the lines...
你看不清句子...
Don't even ask.
别问为什么
I need to go to court.
我要出庭
You need to deal with this.
你得先处理这事
No, after court.
不 出庭结束再说
Yes, oh...
对 你真是
It's in your lap now.
现在这是你的事
You can't do that Robocop.
你不能像机械战警一样
This is how you're going to do it: You lost your glasses...
你要这样 你丢了眼镜...
The difficulty we're running into, Your Honor,
法官阁下 现在我们面临的困难是
is that this witness-- the one who e-mailed at the same time
这位同时发了邮件的证人
and who we think heard and possibly observed the attack--
可能听到甚至目睹了事件过程
is Sergeant Wade Compton,
而这位名叫韦德·康普顿的中士
who is still serving in Afghanistan.
目前还在阿富汗服役
We can't subpoena him, Colonel,
上校 我们传唤不了他
and the command is rebuffing our efforts to transfer him home to testify.
指挥部也拒绝了我们让他回来作证的请求
Yes, I know. So you know we need him?
我知道 所以你明白我们需要他
We think this sergeant heard everything.
我们觉得这位中士可能听到了一切
I understand that. I'm not sure what you think I can do.
这我明白 但不知你们想让我做什么
Contact his superiors. Request that he testify in court.
联♥系♥他的上级 要求他出庭作证
Captain, you know I can't do that.
上尉 你明白我做不到
You know that exceeds my authority.
你明白那超出了我的权力范围
We thought that maybe you could make an extra effort,
既然您之前那么同情海灵格上尉
given your previous sympathy for Captain Hellinger's situation.
我们希望您能另外想想办法
Mrs. Florrick, you are asking something of me
福瑞克夫人 你的请求
that goes beyond my ability.
已经超出我的能力范围
Thank you, Colonel.
谢谢你 上校
Is there something else, Mrs. Florrick?
还有别的事吗 福瑞克夫人
You know what's going on here.
您知道这是怎么回事
The Army doesn't want her to win.
军队不想让她胜诉
They are siding with Martinel
他们偏袒马氏公♥司♥
because they don't want their contractor undercut.
因为他们不希望承包商利益受损
Yes, that's my understanding.
没错 我知道这一点
She's being pressured to quit. Did you know that?
有人给她施压逼她退伍 您知道吗
I didn't know that.
我不知道
But I understand it.
但我能够理解
So, why won't you help?
那您为什么不帮忙呢
Mrs. Florrick, stop playing on my emotions.
福瑞克夫人 别想让我感情用事
I know what you're saying.
我明白你的意思
And if it were in my ability to help, I would.
若能帮我自然会帮
He's reading the Steve Jobs biography.
他在读《史蒂夫·乔布斯传》
Excuse me?
什么
You were wondering why Mr. Hayden was acting so abrasive?
你之前问为什么最近海登先生态度强硬
He's reading the Steve Jobs bio.
他在读乔布斯的自传
That's why he says everything "Sucks" or is "Crap."
因此他说什么都是"太烂了"或者"垃圾"
The same thing happened at the State's Attorney's office.
州检察官办公室也发生过这样的事
Some managers, they think it worked for Jobs,
一些管理人士觉得 在乔布斯身上行得通
it'll work for them.
他们也可以
What would you do?
那你会怎么处理
It wears off.
过段时间就好了
But do you want me to talk to him? That'd be good.
但你需要我和他谈谈吗 那样最好
Oh, and I have two criminal cases I want you to look at.
我这有两起刑事案件想让你看看
They might plead out, but I'm not sure.
可能要做有罪辩护 但我不确定
A glass of white?
来杯白葡萄酒吗
Thanks for doing this.
谢谢你这么做
Having a drink? Why not?
喝酒吗 何乐而不为
There's a chance the winning bid could be invalidated.
投标结果可能被宣布无效
My husband's bid?
我丈夫参与的投标?
Streckler Automotive made a mistake.
斯特克勒汽车公♥司♥的竞标资格有问题
One of their partners used to be connected to the city.
他们的一个合作伙伴以前是市政♥府♥的员工
That makes sense.
怪不得
So... he'll win the bid?
那...他会中标吗
Only if he knows about it.
除非他知道这事
How could he not know about it?
他怎么会不知道呢
He asked us to check into Streckler Automotive's payoffs.
他让我们去查斯特克勒汽车公♥司♥的行贿行为
He did not ask us to check into their partners.
但并没要我们查他们的合作伙伴
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
No.
不
Then?
那?
I...
我...
I have difficulty being away from him.
我很难摆脱他
Is he dangerous?
他危险吗
Sometimes.
偶尔
Shouldn't you stay away, then?
那你难道不该躲他远点吗
Yeah.
是啊
That's odd.
奇怪
Judge Kuhn.
是库恩法官
And the panel investigating the mainstreaming of gender
负责审理军队性别主流化案件的审判小组
in the military is back in session.
现在重新开庭
We have one more witness for the panel.
请出下一位证人
Are you ready to be questioned, Sergeant?
你准备好回答问题了吗 中士
Yes, ma'am.
准备好了 长官
Please supply your name for the record.
请提供你的姓名以供记录在案
Sergeant Wade Compton.
韦德·康普顿中士
Thank you, Sergeant,
谢谢你 中士
for returning from Afghanistan for this session.
感谢你从阿富汗赶来出庭
This panel has only one question for you, Sergeant.
审判小组只有一个问题要问你 中士
Yes?
请讲
What do you think of the mainstreaming of gender in the military?
你怎么看军队的性别主流化问题
What do I think?
我怎么看
Yes.
是的
I don't... know.
我不...知道
Uh, it's... good?
我觉得...做得挺好
Thank you, Sergeant. You're excused.
谢谢你 中士 你可以退庭了
That's it?
就这样吗
Yes. Thank you for returning at our request.
是的 感谢你应邀前来
Sergeant Compton?
康普顿中士
Do you have a moment?
你有空吗
I seem to have a lot of moments.
我似乎非常有空
What do you need?
你们有什么事
Sergeant Wade Compton.
韦德·康普顿中士
Camp Dwyer, Afghanistan.
服役于阿富汗德怀尔营
I serve as liaison with private contractors during training.
我在训练间隙负责联络私营承包商
And where is your office located?
你的办公室在什么位置
In the 35th Combat Support Hospital.
在第三十五野战医院
Near Captain Hellinger's and Mr. Waters' offices?
挨着海灵格上尉和沃特斯先生的办公室吗
Yes, ma'am. Captain.
是的 女士 上尉
And given your proximity to them,
既然你离他们那么近
did you have occasion to hear anything unusual...
你有没有听到过什么异常的声音...
Objection. Hearsay, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下 传闻证据
It's an admission against interest.
这是不利于己的供认
Sergeant Compton's job depends on positive reports
康普顿中士的工作依赖于他的上司
from Mr. Waters, his superior.
沃特斯先生给予的正面评价
Anything negative that he says is therefore an exception to hearsay.
因此他的任何不利证词都不属于传闻证据
Uh... overruled.
反对无效
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表