Previously on The Good Wife...
《傲骨贤妻》前情提要
Lemond Bishop, you're under arrest for murder.
雷蒙德·毕夏普 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了
It's not about your drug business.
不是你的毒品生意
It's about your legit businesses.
是你的合法生意
A confidential informant?
一个秘密线人?
Yeah, you're accused of killing a confidential informant
对 你被控谋杀在旗下一间健身俱乐部
at one of your health clubs.
供职的秘密线人
All those opposed?
反对的请举手
The proposal passes.
提案通过
Next on the agenda, Will...
下一项议程 威尔
I ask for a show of hands to formalize
请各位举手表决
the appointment of equity partner, Alicia Florrick,
是否接纳权益合伙人艾丽西娅·福瑞克
to the steering committee.
加入决策委员会
All those in favor?
赞成的请举手
Great, welcome, Alicia.
很好 欢迎加入 艾丽西娅
I think you have an agenda.
议程表你有了吧
I do, thank you.
有了 谢谢
Can we talk about money now?
现在能谈钱了吗
Yes.
当然
David proposes reacquiring the 27th and the 29th floors.
大卫提议购回27楼和29楼
It's time we look like a real law firm again
是时候恢复一间律所该有的面貌了
and not some Burmese tent city.
不要再挤成缅♥甸♥帐篷大会了
I would only argue that we not make the same mistake
我认为别像在经济衰退初期一样
we made at the beginning of the downturn.
犯同样的错误
We overspent and regretted it.
过度开支又追悔莫及
Yes, but in my opinion we're living in a new economy
对 但我认为目前经济形势已经好转
and there's as much danger of us
在开支上过于保守
being too conservative with our finances.
也会令我们面临很大危机
And what might be the danger of being too conservative?
过于保守会有什么危机
Oh, no, Mommy and Daddy are fighting.
不是吧 爹地妈咪又吵架了
Look, we're one of the few all-service firms left standing,
我们是仅存的几间全业务型律所之一
and if we don't expand,
如果我们不扩张
our clients will leave us for someone who will.
客户就会流向有野心的律所
But they haven't up to this point.
但他们还没到这种程度
Because the economy has scared them.
那是因为他们被经济危机吓到了
Okay, no more speeches.
好了 别争了
I propose we lease back the 27th and the 29th floor
我提议在被别的律所赶上之前
before they're snatched up.
租回27楼和29楼
And I propose that if this motion fails,
我提议如果这个提案没通过
we study the economic impact in a subcommittee.
就成立小组委员会研究其经济影响
Oh, yes, by all means,
搞来搞去
form another subcommittee.
又成立个小组委员会
Everyone in favor of David Lee's proposal,
同意大卫·李提案的
please raise their hands.
请举手
Come on, Debbie,
拜托 黛比
stop sucking up to Diane.
别再拍戴安马屁了
All those opposed?
反对的请举手
All right, six for and six against.
好吧 六比六
You are kidding me.
你逗我玩呢
Will, do you mind heading up the subcommittee
威尔 你介意做小组委员会的组长
to study the economic impact of leasing these new floors?
研究租用新楼层的经济影响吗
I don't mind. Good.
不介意 好
So, one more matter:
还有件事
there seems to be some concern about our investigator.
目前有人对我们的调查员有所担忧
With the influx of new business,
随着新业务的扩展
there's a feeling that she is being overtaxed.
她似乎有点不堪重负
I propose we hire a new investigator.
我提议再雇一个调查员
To work with Kalinda?
跟凯琳达共事吗
I don't care, I just want it done.
我无所谓 能解决这事就行
Yes, someone to work with Kalinda.
对 找个人与凯琳达分担工作
When we hired a second investigator a few years ago,
几年前我们多雇了一个调查员
it didn't work out so well.
结果不欢而散
Oh, my God, she's right.
天啊 她说得对
What were we thinking?
我们当时怎么想的
Well, I think we can find a better fit than Blake.
我们应该能找个比布莱克更合适的人选
All those in favor of hiring a second investigator?
同意再雇一个调查员的请举手
Yes, be brave, lone voice in the wilderness.
对 要勇敢 独自在荒野中呐喊吧
Good, I will form a subcommittee for hiring, and with that...
好 我会组成一个招聘小组 然后
No new business, I'm out of here.
没别的事我就走了
Diane.
戴安
Could I be on that subcommittee?
我能参加招聘小组吗
Well, I know you're friends with Kalinda
我知道你跟凯琳达很要好
But you're an equity partner now.
但你现在是权益合伙人了
Your loyalty has to be with the firm. I know.
你要忠于律所的利益 我知道
You cannot tell her anything. I know.
你什么也不能透露给她 我知道
Confidentiality rules.
要遵守保密规则
But certainly you can join the subcommittee. Thank you.
但是你加入招聘小组没问题 谢谢
I think you're late for court, aren't you?
你出庭要迟了吧
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Liz? Yeah, yeah.
莉兹 是我 是我
I haven't seen you since school.
毕业后就没再见过你了
Look at you, you look exactly the same.
看啊 你一点没变
So do you, wow.
你也是
And, uh, we're on opposite sides again,
我们又是对手了
just like school.
就像在学校里
Good guys, bad guys.
正方 反方
All right, I'll, uh, see you inside.
那我们庭上见
Okay.
好的
Who's that?
那是谁
Liz Lawrence.
莉兹·劳伦斯
My nemesis in law school.
我上学时的死对头
Is she good?
她很厉害吗
Yes.
是的
Mr. Bishop's comfort level
毕夏普先生的舒适度
should not be our concern, Your Honor.
不是我们要担心的问题 法官阁下
This is not about our client's comfort level, Your Honor.
与我方当事人的舒适度无关 法官阁下
This is about his eight-year-old son
而是关于他八岁的儿子
who he has not seen since his arrest.
毕夏普被捕后他就没见过父亲
Then, Mr. Bishop shouldn't have killed
那毕夏普先生就不该杀害
one of our confidential informants.
我方的秘密线人
Excuse me, Mr. Bishop did not kill anyone.
说什么呢 毕夏普先生根本没杀人
We have evidence that the
我方有证据证明
confidential informant's boyfriend, Noah,
那名秘密线人的男友 诺亚
physically abused her on dozens of occasions.
多次对她施以暴♥力♥
And where is this evidence?
证据在哪里
We've been hearing about this boyfriend for months now.
被告几个月来多次提起这位男朋友
We are prepared to present this evidence, Your Honor.
我方准备将此证据呈上法庭 法官阁下
But once again the AUSA is simply attempting
但联邦助理检察官纯粹是想再次惩罚
to punish our client... Mrs. Florrick is misinformed.
我方当事人 福瑞克夫人理解错了
I'm attempting to prevent their client from fleeing.
我只是想防止他们的当事人逃跑
Thank you, counselors.
谢谢 律师们
Counselors.
律师们
. . Bishop will be remanded into the custody of a U.S. Marshal
准许毕夏普在联邦法♥院♥执行官的监管下
and permitted to visit his son
每周在监狱外
outside of prison two hours every week.
和其子共处两小时
Even in law school, I always let you win one.
即便是在读书时 我也总会让你赢一次
Oh, is that what that was?
是你让我赢的吗
Kalinda found the CI's boyfriend, Noah. Good.
凯琳达找到线人的男友诺亚了 好
What did he say?
他怎么说
She found him in the morgue.
她在停尸房♥找到他的
He heard the police were looking for him
他听说警方在找他
and shot himself in the head.
就吞枪自杀了
Did he leave a suicide note?
有遗言吗
She's checking.
她正在找
We can still point to him as the most likely suspect.
我们仍能将他指为头号♥嫌疑人
We have the police reports on Noah's abusiveness.
我们有诺亚施暴的警方报告
And we have witnesses who saw him fleeing the murder.
还有看见他逃离现场的目击证人
Yeah, but the boyfriend's dead.
没错 但他已经死了
Hey, Dad,
爸爸
watch this.
看好了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表