The hot pursuit doctrine applies only in emergency situations
紧急逮捕的有关规定只限于紧急情况
when the officer doesn't have time
而且必须是逮捕警官没有时间
to alert another jurisdiction.
向有管辖权的人反映情况
Neither of these elements existed here.
在本案中这两个条件都不符合
The defendant threatened a guest lecturer at the university.
被告威胁了一名大学特约讲师
He fled, she followed him, verbally assaulting the victim
他逃走了 而她追着他 在他要上车时
while he was trying to get to his car.
加以言辞攻击
Okay, okay. Thank you, everyone.
好了好了 谢谢各位
I think we're gonna make history here today,
咱们今天一定创造了历史
spending more time on less.
创下小题大做新纪录
And yet, I have come to my decision.
不过 我已经做出了判决
Afterward, you can all appeal to the Supreme Court.
之后 你们可以向最高法♥院♥提出申诉
He's gonna rule against us.
我们要输掉了
It was a legal arrest.
此次逮捕合法
The campus police--
校园警方
loath as I am to give them any kind of a win--
虽然让他们赢得官司我很不爽
did step out of their jurisdiction, but with cause.
他们的确越权了 不过事出有因
And on that note...
因此
Your Honor, we request that you allow Ms. Tascioni
法官大人 我们请求你允许我们
to be taken to bond court
带塔肖尼女士去参加
currently in session down the hall.
大厅那边的保释法庭
No, Your Honor.
不行 法官大人
Respectfully, this court lacks the authority
我无意冒犯 但这个法庭没有权利
to overrule a Skokie psychologist's
无视斯科基心理学家
determination on her mental state.
对她精神状态的判定
Your Honor, it was in Skokie that they determined
法官大人 他们在斯科基决定
that my client was too risky for transport, yet here she is.
不能冒险转送我的委托人 但她来了这里
If you rule against her,
如果你的判决对她不利
they will take her back to Skokie
他们会带她回到斯科基
and then drive her back here again on Monday.
而在周一再次送她回来
This is bureaucratic insanity.
这种程序主义没必要
And yet, it's the law.
但这是法律规定的
What is even more insane is this emergency hearing,
更没必要的是这个紧急听证会
which was just deployed to get the defendant here in the first place.
目的就是为了把被告转移到这里
Your Honor, all we are asking is that you allow my client
法官大人 我们只是请求 让我的委托人
to walk down the hall.
走到大厅那边
We request that Ms. Florrick be sanctioned.
我们要求对福瑞克女士予以制裁
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Stop it. Seriously, stop.
够了 我说真的 够了
Please, go find some criminals to prosecute
求你们了 有这时间还不如去起诉几个罪犯
and defend.
或者为之辩护
Jim, please escort the defendant down to bond court
吉姆 送被告去保释法庭
so she can post bail.
让她交保释金
Your Honor, that is not... Come on, Ms. Pine.
法官大人 这不... 得了吧 派恩小姐
When the law is an ass, someone has to kick it.
法律是个屁的时候 就得有人把它放了
You can do all your crying and hugging down the hall.
在大厅那里你们再喜极而泣
Get her out of here.
把她弄出去
Thank you all for the fervor and passion
衷心感谢各位对本次听证会
you brought to our proceedings.
给予的热情
It has been quite dramatic.
过程非常有趣
We have considered your arguments, pro and con,
我们仔细考虑了各位的观点
and we have decided against your chain of custody concern.
我们决定驳回你们关于监管链断裂的主张
You've decided? It's in your own rule book.
决定? 监管链是你们自己规则说的
You can't just decide.
不能你说决定就决定
Yes, it's in our discretion to apply the guidelines
不 我们有权根据不同的情况
as we see fit, depending on the unique set of facts.
自行诠释此类指导方针
The ruling stands.
判决不变
So, they're guidelines now?
这么说来 不是规则 只是指导方针?
I'm coming!
我来了
Hi!
你们好
I'm here!
我来了
I'm here.
我来了
Hello?
有人吗
I'm coming.
我来了
Sorry.
抱歉
I was delayed.
有事耽搁了
Uh, pardonnez-moi, messieurs.
不好意思 先生们
Puissionsnous confèrent un instant?
能给我们一点时间吗
We are ready, Your Honor.
我们准备好了 法官大人
We have a new lawyer joining us.
我们这边来了一位新律师
Okay.
好了
Sorry.
抱歉
Je tiens à appeler un autre témoin, messieurs.
我想传唤另一位证人 先生们
We're conducting this in English, Elsbeth.
这次听证会用英语进行 埃尔斯贝特
Ah, well, Yes.
是吗 好的
Will! Hey.
威尔 你好啊
Oh, thank you.
太谢谢你了
And Diane.
还有戴安
What an elegant dress. Thank you.
好优雅的裙装 谢谢
Uh, I've just been really moved by you guys doing this...
你们能为我做这件事 我真的很感动
Excuse me.
打扰一下
We have a hearing.
这是在开听证会
Ah, yes.
哦好的
Hi. I'm Elsbeth Tascioni,
你们好 我叫埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
and I am late because I was under arrest.
我迟到了 因为之前被逮捕了
But I have one more witness, Dedrick Klein.
但我有一位证人 德崔克·克伦
Mr. Klein, the cyclist?
克伦先生 那个自行车手?
Why is he here?
他来这里干什么
To speak regarding the CAS rule application.
对国际体育仲裁法庭规则的诠释问题发言
I don't think we need this witness.
我觉得我们不需要这位证人
Pourquoi?
为什么
Pourquoi ne pouvons-nous entendre Klein?
为什么不听听克伦的证词呢
Uh, uh, uh, gentlemen?
这个 先生们
Gentlemen, please, please.
先生们 抱歉
We ask for a consensus.
我们需要听统一的意见
Par un vote à main levée.
投票表决可以吗
Judge Villapique,
维拉皮克法官
you're outvoted two to one.
二比一 你占少数
Thanks for coming, Mr. Klein. Welcome.
谢谢你能来 克伦先生 不客气
Two years ago, you were accused
两年前 你因为被指控
of using banned substances and suspended from cycling.
使用违禁药物 被取消了自行车赛资格
Did you appeal like Anna?
你有没有像安娜一样上诉
Yes. My arbitration was in Lausanne.
有 我的仲裁是在洛桑进行的(瑞士地名)
And can you tell us what happened?
能告诉我们当时的情况吗
Yes. There was no evidence,
可以 当时没有证据
but the panel confirmed my guilt, two to one.
但是仲裁小组定了我的罪 二比一
Judge Villapique convinced the Egyptian judges, which is wrong.
维拉皮克法官说服了埃及法官 那样做是不对的
Excuse me. This is not relevant.
打扰一下 这与本案无关
So, Judge Villapique was on your panel?
那么 维拉皮克法官是仲裁小组成员?
Yes. I think Mr. Plunkett makes a very good observation.
是的 我觉得普朗基特先生说得对
The relevance has not been established.
这与本案无关
Uh, you were the one?
你是那个反对定罪的"一"吗
The witness is excused.
请证人离开这里
You pushed our cyclist out?
你把我们德国的自行车手踢出队了?
Mr. Klein's arbitration was confidential.
克伦先生的仲裁案是机密
Except if the athlete chose to waive confidentiality,
但是如果运动员选择放弃机密性
which Mr. Klein just did.
比如克伦先生刚刚的举动
She's correct.
她说得对
Mr. Klein, who convinced the Egyptian judge to vote against you?
克伦先生 是谁说服了埃及法官对你做出不利判决
Judge Villapique.
维拉皮克法官
And when you were stripped of your title,
而当你的冠军头衔被取消时
who was the runnerup? Xavier Lanier.
谁获得了冠军 亚威尔·拉尼
Xavier Lanier, who is French?
亚威尔·拉尼 是法国人吗
Yes. This has nothing to do with it.
是的 这跟法国人没关系
I'm appalled by the insinuation.
你的暗示让我震怒
Antoine, you should have recused yourself.
安东尼 你当时应该回避的
He cheated. He didn't deserve that medal.
他作弊了 他不配得到那枚金牌
I just realized...
我才意识到
you're Rambo.
你就是兰博(第一滴血男主)
President Obama
奥巴马总统
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表