but because you loved him?
而是因为你爱他
Yes.
对
Shakespeare said,
莎士比亚曾说
"A man in hue,
"翩翩如你
all 'hues' in his controlling."
高居所有优雅的事物之上"
Warren is that to me.
我觉得沃伦就是这样的
Thank you. Tender the witness.
谢谢 证人交由原告律师提问
Well, that was very moving.
真是令人感动
You must be very committed to Warren.
你一定对沃伦非常忠贞
I am. Good.
的确 很好
Sounds like a solid marriage.
看来你们婚后感情不错
What are Free Fridays?
那自♥由♥星期五的时候呢
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
I'm not sure how to rule on that, Mr. Breslow.
我不确定应该如何判定 布瑞斯勒先生
How is this relevant?
这与本案有何关系呢
Well, Mr. Lamborne was very convincing in his...
兰伯恩先生用莎士比亚的诗句
Shakespearian portrayal of a devoted and happy marriage.
强调他们的婚姻幸福而美满
I just want to see how devoted it really is.
我只是想确认一下到底有多美满
Overruled. You may answer.
反对无效 请回答
What do you mean, Free Fridays? You tell me.
你说自♥由♥星期五是什么意思 你知道的
You and Warren talked a great deal about Free Fridays
你跟沃伦谈过很多自♥由♥星期五的事
on one of the wiretaps.
我们有电♥话♥录音
All I want to know is, what are Free Fridays?
我只是想问一下 自♥由♥星期五是什么
They're date nights. Oh, I see.
就是约会之夜 我明白了
So, you have dinner with Warren, go to a show.
所以就是你跟沃伦出去 看看表演吗
Wait. Maybe that's not what you meant.
等等 也许你不是这个意思
Who are you dating on these date nights?
那些约会之夜里 你都跟谁约会了
Mr. Lamborne?
兰伯恩先生
Other people.
其他人
Ah, I see.
我明白了
So Free Fridays are free because you allow your spouse
所以自♥由♥星期五的自♥由♥在于你和你的伴侣
and your spouse allows you to have sex with other men?
彼此都允许对方跟别的男人上♥床♥吗
Mr. Lamborne,
兰伯恩先生
you must answer.
你要回答
Yes.
是的
And if Warren were to die on one of these dates,
如果沃伦在跟别人约会期间要去死
would you die, too?
你也会去吗
Objection. Argumentative.
反对 攻击性提问
Withdrawn.
我收回
Tender the witness.
证人交由对方提问
Mr. Breslow, I think you should see this.
布瑞斯勒先生 我建议你看看这个
Not now. Nothing further, Your Honor.
等一下 没有问题了 法官阁下
No, Mr. Breslow. You want to see this now.
不 布瑞斯勒先生 你还是现在就看吧
We had our investigator look into the CEO.
我们派人调查了那位公♥司♥总裁
Mr. Foster, how long have you been married?
福斯特先生 你结婚多久了
20 years.
20年了
And how many affairs have you had in that time?
在此期间你一共有过多少次外遇
Objection, Your Honor! Relevance.
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
Mrs. Florrick, would you like to explain the relevance?
福瑞克女士 能请你解释一下相关性吗
Yes.
好的
Mr. Stabler has questioned Dale and Warren's marriage
斯坦普勒先生因为戴尔和沃伦的外遇情况
based on their affairs.
质疑了他们的婚姻
We are intending to show equivalence.
我们也要说明同样的问题
Mr. Foster, please excuse our impertinence.
福斯特先生 请原谅我们的无礼
How many affairs have you had?
你有过多少次外遇
Mr. Foster, it is now an issue of fact.
福斯特先生 现在是关于事实的审理
Please answer.
请您务必回答
Five affairs. Oh, come.
5次 拜托
Remind him he's under oath.
你可发过誓所有证词都属实
We have a record of 12.
我们这里的记录有12次
Okay. Enough. Thank you.
好了 够了 谢谢
I'm ready to rule.
下面进行裁决
It is true that the courts have been allowed leeway
这次审判确实费了很多时间
to discern whether individual marriages are legitimate,
来争辩个人婚姻是否合法的问题
but I find the facts here
但我认定 根据目前查明的事实
to suggest nothing more than equivalence.
双方不相上下
Some heterosexual marriages are... messy.
有的异性婚姻很...混乱
Some homosexual marriages are equally so.
有的同性婚姻也一样
That proves nothing.
因此没有结论
DOMA is the law of the land.
《捍卫婚姻法案》是我国现行法律
That is all I can depend on.
我只能依照该法案裁决
For that reason, I must rule the wiretap is admissible.
据此 我必须裁定此监听录音可以作为证据
So now what?
现在怎么办
We lost the battle.
我们输了一仗
We haven't lost the war.
但还未输全局
Mom, you cheated.
妈妈 你出轨了
You can't say you didn't cheat when you did.
你不能睁眼说瞎话
I didn't cheat.
我没出轨
You know me.
你是了解我的
I talked, I flirted.
我和别人聊天 调情
Malcolm knows I flirt.
马尔科姆知道我喜欢和别人调情
His son never liked me.
他儿子从来就不喜欢我
That is why he filled his head with all this...
所以他总觉得我出轨了
Why is the TV over there?
电视怎么摆那边
Shouldn't it be in that corner?
不是应该放在那个角落吗
I like it over there.
我就喜欢放在那
Is this about me being away?
是因为不在你身边吗
Is what about you being away?
什么是因为你不在我身边
Well, this parental talking-to.
你像家长一样批评我
You were away for two years, Mom.
你两年都不在这 妈妈
Malcolm wanted to.
是马尔科姆要那样的
He had the soul of a vagabond.
他就喜欢四海为家
I called. I know.
我给你打过电♥话♥ 我知道
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I love you.
我爱你
You know that, don't you?
你知道我爱你 对吗
You know, you really should read this vagina book.
你真该读读这本写阴♥道♥的书
She talks about the profound connection
这本书深刻描绘了
between the brain and the vagina.
大脑与阴♥道♥之间的关联
It really explains a lot.
解释得相当详尽
Sounds great, Mom.
听上去很不错 妈妈
You know, you've gotten a lot more ironical lately.
你最近变得特别爱挖苦人了
Did you know that?
你发现这一点了吗
Is it about Will?
是因为威尔吗
What? Will?
什么 威尔
Your boss. Will?
你的上司威尔
Is that what this is about?
你变这样是不是因为他
Oh, my God.
我的天
Don't get in a fight.
可别吵起来
I had to tell her something.
我当时非得告诉她点什么
She thought Will was gay, and he was into me.
她以为威尔是同性恋 还对我感兴趣
So you told her I slept with him?
所以你告诉她我和威尔有一腿
No. No, I would never tell her that.
不 没有 我绝不会跟她说
I told her you had a crush on him.
我说你喜欢他
She thought we were gay!
她以为我们搞基呢
So, you just say, "It's none of your business."
你就不能说"不关你的事"吗
Have you ever tried that with Mom?
你试过那样打发她吗
It's not his fault, Alicia.
不是他的错 艾丽西娅
We're family.
我们是一家人
We don't hide things from each other.
家人之间要坦诚相待
Well, that's the thing.
这正是问题所在
I-I don't know if I didn't do anything wrong.
我不知道自己是不是做错了
Okay.
好吧
And that was your boyfriend, Mr. Lamborne,
那是你的男友兰伯恩先生
admitting that he committed fraud?
承认自己犯了欺诈罪 对吧
Objection, Your Honor. Sustained.
反对 法官阁下 反对有效
Nothing further, Your Honor.
没有别的问题了 法官阁下
Tender the witness.
证人可由对方询问
Mr. Breslow, any questions?
布瑞斯勒先生 需要提问吗
Uh, nothing, Your Honor.
不用了 法官阁下
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表