We're okay.
我们没事
I'm gonna head out now, so I'll see you later.
我现在要出去 回见
Bye.
再见
Yeah, see you.
好 再见
You know what?
知道吗
She's convinced me.
她说服了我
Let's sign that contract with the black guy.
我们来跟那个黑哥们儿签合同吧
Speak.
请讲
What? You're kidding.
什么 开玩笑吧
I'm afraid not, Mr. V.
恐怕不是 威先生
It's called "Defamation."
这叫"诽谤"
And you defame my client, Peter Florrick,
你诽谤我的客户彼得·福瑞克
and we're more than ready to sue.
我们随时准备起诉
So, what do I need to do?
那我该怎么做
Don't post. If you do,
不许发表 如果发表
we're gonna sue you for $3 million.
我们会起诉你要求赔偿300万
But it's true, the story was written, and they're not gonna print it.
但这是事实 新闻已经写好了他们却不刊登
You don't know that, Mr. V.
你不了解实情 威先生
All you know is what was said to you.
你所知道的都是听来的
And since you've done no fact-checking,
由于你没有进行事实调查
you're open to a suit.
很容易惹官司上身
Okay. Send me the cease-and-desist order, and I won't post.
好 把禁止令发给我 我就不发表
You post, and you lose everything you own.
你要敢发表 就会失去一切
I know. Send me the cease-and-desist.
我知道 把禁止令发给我
Eli, he's playing you.
伊莱 他在耍你
He's gonna print it either way.
无论如何他都发表文章
I talked to Mrs. Stiglitz, your accountant's wife.
我跟你会计的妻子 斯蒂格利茨女士谈过了
The feds had a search warrant,
联邦调查员有搜查令
and they took all of his accounting files from his home.
他们从他家带走了所有会计档案
It's okay. I'll see if anyone on your crew is talking.
别担心 我来看看是不是你手下有人多嘴
The feds don't just get it in their heads like that to go digging.
联邦调查员不会这样一时兴起就跑去查个彻底
It's not about your drug business.
跟你的毒品生意无关
It's about your legit businesses.
事关你的合法生意
Oh, that's interesting.
这就有意思了
They took all files from all 20 of your legit businesses
他们带走了你所有20项合法生意的文件
so we don't know which one is a target.
所以我们也不知道他们的目标是哪一个
So, Diane, do you need help going through your legal work?
戴安 要我帮你好好检查下你的法律工作吗
Stop it.
行了
My guess is they're looking at some small oversight
我猜他们在盯着我加油站
in one of my gas stations or health clubs to arrest me.
或健身俱乐部里的小纰漏以逮捕我
Find out what.
找出来是什么
And I want you.
我要你
Yes.
对
I want you here when the cops come.
警♥察♥上门的时候我要你在这儿
I don't want my son scared.
我不想儿子被吓到
And I don't want some accident to befall me during the arrest.
我不希望在我被捕期间发生意外
Uh, that won't happen, Mr. Bishop.
不会有这种事发生的 毕夏普先生
Excuse me.
抱歉
That will happen.
会发生的
Are you okay staying?
你留下来没问题吧
Yes. I mean, if it goes longer,
没问题 如果耽误得久
I'll need to make some arrangements.
我就需要做些安排
It shouldn't.
应该不会
If he's arrested, it'll happen soon.
如果他会被捕 那就是马上的事
It's because I'm Peter's wife?
是因为我是彼得的妻子?
That's why he wants me?
所以他要我留下来?
Yes. There's no better babysitter for a kingpin than...
对 毒枭保姆的最佳人选莫过于...
...The State's Attorney's wife.
州检察官的妻子
Yes.
对
Well, here goes.
开始吧
And, uh, Hardy Time Liquor?
哈迪时光酒业?
That's Darren. Darren Holts, manager.
达伦 达伦·霍兹 他是经理
Any worries there? Any financial irregularities?
有什么担忧之处吗 有金融违规行为吗
No.
没有
You trust him?
你相信他吗
Enough not to turn on me.
至少不会把枪头指向我
But, um, could he get into any legal trouble
他是否有可能惹上官非
that might lead back to you?
而牵扯到你
I don't know.
不知道
I'm CEO. I delegate.
我是首席执行官 我权力下放
I tried to control everything,
我曾试图掌控一切
but six months ago I ended up in Chapter 11.
但6个月前落得申请破产保护
Dad! Dad! Guess what?
老爸 老爸 你知道吗
Hey, Dylan. This is Mrs. Florrick.
迪伦 这是福瑞克女士
She works with Daddy.
她跟老爸一起工作
So, did you break any bricks with your forehead?
你用额头碎板砖了吗
No, but I talked to Damian.
没有 但我跟达米恩说了
He said he could come. Really?
他说他可以来 真的吗
Oh, would you excuse me? Yes?
失陪一下 喂
Hey, it's me.
喂 是我
I'm sorry I had to run out on you.
不好意思我丢下你不管
How's it going?
还好吗
Good, fine. Eli thinks we'll beat the expectations here.
挺好 不错 伊莱觉得结果会超过预期
Which is, I guess, what it's all about.
没白忙呵
Good. Yes, but we are running into a problem on the article.
很好 但那篇文章给我们带来点麻烦
Nothing yet.
还没消息
Believe it or not, there is a blog
信不信由你 有一篇博客
that wants to print a story on the magazine for not running.
要揭露杂♥志♥不作为的行径
It's a backdoor way for the reporter to get her story out.
这是记者为了把新闻登出来的下三滥手段
She leaks it to a blog,
她把事情泄露给博客
the blogger embarrasses the magazine,
博主让杂♥志♥陷于尴尬
then the magazine ends up printing it, you know,
然后杂♥志♥最终还是发表了
the circle of life.
就这么周而复始
Well, it was bound to happen.
躲不掉的
You sound okay.
你听起来没事
I do. I'm just... resigned.
我确实没事 我只是...很无奈
I know the feeling.
我懂你的感受
Well, I guess I'll call the kids and tell them.
我会打电♥话♥告诉孩子们
Oh, right, the kids. Thanks. I...
对了 孩子们 谢谢 我...
Hey, we're gonna get through this, okay?
我们会熬过去的 好吗
Okay. Gotta go.
好的 得挂了
Talk to you later.
稍后再说
Would you like to do this later, Mr. Bishop?
你想晚点再继续吗 毕夏普先生
His eighth birthday party, and no one's coming.
他要办8岁生日会 但没人来
Parents of his friends don't want them around me.
他朋友们的父母都不希望自己孩子接近我
And my son just thinks I'm his...
而我儿子只看到我是...
great dad.
了不起的爸爸
I'm sorry. That's hard.
很遗憾 那确实不容易
Check Dex.
查一下迪克斯
Dexter Roja. I moved him from one of the crews into management.
迪克斯特·罗哈 我把他从员工提升为主管
Might've been premature.
可能为时过早了
Do you know how many of the businesses he managed?
你知道他管理着几处产业吗
Six.
6处
All right, these are the six businesses managed by Roja.
这些是罗哈管理的6处产业
Good. What'd you find? Nothing.
很好 发现什么了 什么也没有
But we'll need a week with these. They're an accounting nightmare.
但我们需要花一周时间审查这些 帐太乱了
Well, the cops have the same thing,
警方拿到的也是这些帐
so if we can't find it, they can't.
所以若我们找不到问题 他们也找不到
Check the footnotes.
查一下脚注
That's where accountants dispose of problems.
会计人员会在那里标注出问题
You seem to speak from experience, Mr. Hayden.
看来这是经验之谈啊 海登先生
22 years as a CPA.
我做了22年注册会计师
Where does an accountant put his mistakes?
你们觉得会计师会在哪里标注错误呢
I don't know. Where?
不知道 在哪
In the footnotes.
就在脚注上
Oh. I thought that was a joke.
哦 我还以为你在开玩笑呢
Why would I joke?
我♥干♥嘛要开玩笑
Well, you said it the...
是你说...
Okay, Cary, check the footnotes.
好吧 凯里 查一下脚注
Do you mind helping?
你愿意帮忙吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表