Agent Delaney, I am ordering the warrant unsealed.
德兰尼探员 我命令你公开搜查原因
Tell them what they want to know.
回答他们的问题
A confidential informant?
一个秘密线人?
The warrant refers to him or her simply as "C.I. 691".
搜查令上只称其为"691号♥线人"
Whoever it is has been missing for 72 hours.
不管是谁 他已经失踪了72小时
The feds were searching your house
联邦调查局搜查你的房♥子
for evidence of this informant's whereabouts.
是想找到相关证据以探知线人下落
The good news is that
好消息是
whatever this informant told the FBI,
不管这个线人对联邦调查局透露了什么
it's not enough to charge you.
那些情报还不足以指控你
We just need to figure out who it is and fast.
我们只需要弄清楚这个人是谁 得快点
I need your cell phone.
借我你的手♥机♥用用
My...?
我的...
Uh, we think his home phone is bugged.
我们觉得他家里的电♥话♥被监听了
I need to call Dex.
我需要打给迪克斯特
Oh, crap.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, we're doing great. We got volunteers everywhere.
形势很好 到处都有我们的志愿者
No, no, no, no. It's not that. Look.
不不不 不是说那个 你看
He's found a way to make it go viral.
他找到了让这事迅速传遍网络的办法
That's... Indira Starr?
这是...尹迪拉·斯塔吗
No. That is a photoshopped Indira Starr.
不 这是被PS过的尹迪拉·斯塔
And if there's one thing the mainstream media likes,
而这正是主流媒体所喜爱的
it's a visual.
视觉效果
Look.
看
Damn it!
该死
You broke into her apartment?
你闯入了她的公♥寓♥?
Whose apartment?
谁的公♥寓♥
Lana Delaney.
拉娜·德兰尼
You broke into a federal agent's apartment?
你闯入了一个联邦调查员的公♥寓♥?
Hang on a minute. Take a breather.
等一下 喘口气
You know I don't do things like that anymore.
你知道我不再做那样的事了
I'm a changed man.
我改过自新了
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Hi, my name is Kalinda Sharma,
你好 我叫凯琳达·夏尔马
and I'm at 10497 North Damen Avenue, apartment 3B.
我在北达曼街10497号♥ 3B号♥公♥寓♥
I think there's been a break-in.
我觉得我家被非法闯入了
No, but I haven't checked the bedroom yet.
不 我还没有检查卧室
Would you please send someone?
你可以派人过来吗
All right, thanks, and hurry up, please.
好的 谢谢 麻烦快一点 拜托
Tell 'em you made a mistake.
告诉他们是你弄错了
You have 15 minutes.
你有15分钟
No.
不
You have 15 minutes.
是你有15分钟
Oh, my God, I think
天哪 我觉得
I just heard a noise in the bedroom.
我刚刚听到卧室里有动静
Well, lookie here.
看看这里
I think you definitely got termites.
我觉得你家肯定闹白蚁了
My mistake. It was my husband.
我弄错了 是我丈夫在家里
No, I'm fine. Thanks.
不 我没事 谢了
The problem is...
问题是...
Okay...
你看...
I only found $10,000.
我只找到一万美元
Where's the rest... "Honey"?
其余的呢 亲爱的
I can't have you disrupting my life like this.
我不能再容忍♥你这样打扰我的生活了
"Disrupting your life"-- is that what I'm doing?
"打扰你的生活" 你就这么说我?
So, wh-what do you call what you've done to me?
那你对我做的那些事要怎么说
I haven't done anything to you.
我什么也没对你做
You made me love you!
你让我爱上了你
I can't love anyone else, all right?
我无法再爱上别人 懂吗
I've tried.
我试过
You are in my head.
但我脑子里全是你
Nick.
尼克
Nick.
尼克
Look, I'm not the same.
我已不是过去那个我了
You can see that.
你也看到了
You...
你...
You want me to be what I was.
你想要的是过去的那个我
Your girlfriend's out to screw you.
你女朋友要害你
I was in her apartment.
我去了她的公♥寓♥
For you.
是为你去的
Not for me.
不是为我自己
She's got photos of you everywhere.
她那里到处都是你的照片
What photos?
什么照片
That's you there.
那个是你
I don't know who that is, but...
我不知道那是谁 但...
she's got these everywhere.
她那里到处都是这样的照片
You need to know who your friends are.
你要认清谁是你的朋友
This... lesbian Fed is not your friend.
这个... 拉拉探员 不是你的朋友
Okay, and you got to stop thinking down here.
你不能再用下半身思考了
Get off of me. Don't...
放开我 别...
They're looking for a missing C.I.?
他们在找一个失踪的线人?
Yeah. That's how the feds got their search warrant.
对 联邦调查局以这个理由拿到搜查令
And we think that's why they arrested the accountant.
我们认为这也是他们逮捕那位会计的原因
They were shaking every tree.
他们在通过各种途径获取信息
They're coming after me.
他们盯上我了
They're building their case.
在想方设法指控我
Dexter,
德克斯特
are there any employees
有没有哪位员工
you haven't seen over the last few days?
在过去几天没有出现
Someone who could be the informant?
可能是线人的
Maybe someone who didn't turn up to work?
也许是某个没去上班的人员
Okay.
好吧
That's not good.
这很不妙
Christina Diaz.
克里斯汀娜·迪亚兹
She works at Fine Fitness on the front desk. Damn it.
她是好身体健身俱乐部的前台 该死
If the Feds ever questioned her, could that cause you trouble?
如果联邦探员讯问她 你会有麻烦吗
Possibly.
可能
Okay.
好吧
I think we just identified our missing C.I.
我们知道失踪的线人是谁了
Come on, Eli. Give me something.
来吧 伊莱 给我爆点料
Only statement we have is that there is no story here.
我只能说 没这回事
Here's what I want for Illinois.
我要为伊利诺伊州做的是
I want an Illinois that
我想让伊利诺伊州变成
doesn't just think in terms of Cook county...
不仅仅只是考虑库克县
Oh. Come on. When did the mainstream media
拜托 主流媒体什么时候开始
start sucking up to bloggers?
巴结博客写手了
Hi, Eli.
伊莱 你好
Troubles? No,
有麻烦吗 没有
just the normal course of business.
就是一些正常事务
I hear we might get our 95%.
我听说我们可能达到95%
Beat the whole straw poll expectations game.
超出了民♥意♥测验投票的预期
...access to better healthcare.
...更好的医疗条件
And we need... Here comes the line.
而且我们要 听听下面这句
to protect a woman's right to choose.
保护妇女选择的权利
Not bad, huh?
不错吧
I saw it, Eli.
我看到了 伊莱
Saw what?
看见什么了
I'm gonna call you back.
我呆会打给你
My friends are asking me what I think,
朋友们问我的想法
which puts me in a very awkward position.
让我非常为难
It's all smoke.
都是子虚乌有的事
The story was killed because we proved Indira Starr lied.
这篇报道被毙了 是因为证明了尹迪拉说谎
There's physical evidence.
我们有物证
I can call our investigator over here to lay it all out for you.
我可以让我们的调查员为你做说明
My friends don't like this stuff.
我的朋友们不喜欢这些东西
They can swallow the fact
她们可以忍♥受
that there are no women in the race,
竞选中没有女性
but this just rubs it in their face.
但这事戳到她们的痛处了
Well, I can assure...
我可以向你的...
your friends...
朋友们保证
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表