That's right. Which leaves open a Supreme Court seat.
是的 因此最高法♥院♥的位置空了一个
Which tradition leaves to the governor to fill.
通常是州长来决定由谁来填缺
You want me to offer some names?
你想让我给些推荐吗
No, I want you to offer your name.
不是 我想提名你
I think that's a positive response.
我觉得这算是肯定的回答了
No, I'm just...
不 我只是
You... you want me...
你...想让我...
Yes. To be a Supreme Court justice?
是的 成为最高法♥院♥法官?
Yes.
是的
Your politics mesh with Peter's.
你的政见和彼得一致
You know people with money
你认识有钱人
and your name means something
而且你的名字对于我们
to the people we want to court...
想要招揽的人也有一定地位
More importantly, I think you'd make a damn good judge.
更重要的是 我觉得你会是个好法官
I am bowled over.
我真是受宠若惊
Great. So, say yes.
很好 那么 答应吧
I, um...
我...
I have a business.
我有自己的律所
Yeah, you'll have to relinquish that.
是 那你就不得不放弃了
That is, if I win.
如果我赢的话
Um... how long do I have to decide?
我有多久的时间下决定
Till this evening.
今晚之前
Tonight?
今晚吗
Well, unfortunately, I'm getting a lot of pressure
很不幸 我受到民♥主♥党委员会的
from the Democratic Committee to pick somebody else,
巨大压力 让我另选他人
so I need my candidate tonight.
所以我今晚就要确定我的候选人
I understand.
我理解
Okay.
好吧
So, uh...
那么
that gives me three hours.
我还有三小时考虑
Two and a half.
两个半小时
So, you know why I'm here.
你知道我为什么来这里
I can guess.
我能猜到
They're afraid I'll fall back
他们担心我会提到
on my attorney-client privilege,
律师-当事人特权
and you're here, as my friend,
而你作为朋友 来到这里
to coax me into disclosing?
来诱骗我开口
Yes. And being a lawyer myself,
是的 我自己身为律师
I can walk you through
可以帮你理清
why it's not attorney-client privilege.
为什么这不属于律师-当事人特权
Because the client is deceased?
因为当事人已死吗
Among other things.
还有其他的
The other things being, you can help find the killer.
比如你可以帮忙找到凶手
Seems particularly in the client's interest.
这显然是为了当事人的利益
I talked to my partners,
我和我的合伙人谈过了
and they would like me to be circumspect.
他们希望我保持小心谨慎
Okay. So, did your client ever mention
好吧 那么你的客户是否曾提到
someone by the name of Edward Lomax,
一个名叫爱德华·洛马克斯的人
or Eddie Lomax?
或是爱迪·洛马克斯
Why?
怎么了
We're looking into a lot of leads.
我们在追查许多线索
It's just one such lead.
这只是其中之一
Eddie Lomax?
爱迪·洛马克斯
You bring up Lomax again,
你再提起洛马克斯
and I'll kill you, you hear me?
我就杀了你 听见了吗
Unfortunately,
非常遗憾
I... can't deny
我不能否认
or confirm any such mention,
也不能确认是否有提及
due to attorneyclient privilege. Okay.
因为受保密特权约束 好
One more question.
再问一个问题
How you doing?
你怎么样
How am I doing? Good. You?
我怎么样 挺好的 你呢
Good. Need a ride back to your party?
挺好 需要我载你回♥派♥对去吗
Yeah. Um, I should probably call my husband
好啊 我也许该给我丈夫打个电♥话♥
and tell him where I am.
告诉他我在哪里
Good. And, um...
好 另外...
maybe we can talk sometime later?
我们可以找个时间聊聊吗
Sure. What about?
当然 聊什么
Advice. Nothing really.
就问问你的意见 没什么
Peter. Hi.
彼得 你好
Uh, sorry about that.
抱歉我临时走开了
No, something with a client.
不 是委托人的事
I'll be back in a minute.
我马上就回去
How's it going?
进行得如何
Oh, it-it's going good, I think.
挺好的 我觉得
He's free, he's free. Come on.
他有空了 他有空了 快来
Oh. A-All right.
好的
Eli's prodding me, I'm gonna have to go.
伊莱在催我了 我得挂了
So I'll see you when-when you get back.
等你回来见
Okay, bye. God.
好的 再见 天哪
All right, all right, all right.
好了 好了 好了
Your Eminence.
主教阁下
Mr. State's Attorney, what an honor.
州检察官先生 见到你真荣幸
Oh, no, no, no. The honor is mine.
不不不 见到您是我的荣幸
And your lovely wife-- where is she?
还有你那贤惠的妻子 她人呢
Uh, I was just on the phone with her.
我刚和她通过电♥话♥
She was called away for a moment,
她有事被叫走了
but she'll be right back.
但她马上就回来
Yes, I'm sorry for the difficulty.
是啊 对于你的困境 我深表遗憾
The... the difficulty?
困...困境
My nephew had the same issues.
我侄子也有过同样的问题
But I'm glad you're facing it head-on.
但我很高兴看到你直面困难
Drug addiction is a... a difficult thing.
毒瘾是个...很难解决的问题
You all set? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
Are you gonna be okay riding a motorcycle in that?
你穿这身能坐摩托车吗
You don't have a motorcycle.
你才没有摩托车
No, but wouldn't it be great if I did?
没 但如果有的话不是很酷吗
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人
I need to...
我需要...
Come with me, please.
请跟我来
We found the car, the killer's car.
我们找到了那辆车 凶手的车
Great. So, we're halfway home.
太好了 那问题解决一半了
There's a problem. Car had a GPS.
有一个问题 车上有个定位装置
We ran the address the killer entered into it.
我们调出了凶手输入过的地址
Okay?
然后呢
It was your apartment, Mrs. Florrick.
是你家的地址 福瑞克夫人
Hello?
喂
Grace, I... Is, .....?
格雷斯 我...你...
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, sorry, we were just in the other room.
好 抱歉 我们刚才在另一间屋里
So, everything there is all right?
那家里一切都好吧
Is Zach with you?
扎克和你在一起吗
Yeah. Why? Are you at the party?
是啊 怎么了 你在参加聚会吗
Yes. Uh, no.
是的 不是
Grace, I need you to do something for me.
格雷斯 我需要你帮我做点事
You know the Vermas on the fourth floor?
你知道住在四层的维马斯一家吧
I need the two of you to go there right now.
我需要你们两个现在立即去他们家
They're on vacation.
他们出门度假了
Mom, what's wrong?
妈 出什么事了
Ugh. Okay.
好吧
Go downstairs to Zach's car, and drive over to Grandma's.
那下楼 让扎克开上车 去外婆家
Well, Grandma's here.
她就在这呢
She's... she's there? Jackie?
她...她在呢 杰姬在呢
Oh, no. Your mom.
不 是你妈
Is that Alicia? She got us presents.
是艾丽西娅吗 她给我们买♥♥了礼物
Okay, Grace, I need...
好的 格雷斯 我需要...
Oh, oh, boom.
小心
Oh, that's so bad.
太坏了
Put your grandma on the phone.
让你外婆接电♥话♥
She wants to talk to you.
她让你接电♥话♥
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表