Derrick Rose better watch his back.
德里克·罗斯[职业球员]可要防着你了
Judy, could you give me a second with Mrs. Florrick?
朱迪 能让我和福瑞克夫人单独谈谈吗
Uh, sure.
没问题
Do you need anything?
要点什么东西吗
No, I'm good. Thanks, sis.
不用了 谢谢 妹妹
Look, this isn't over.
我们并非束手无策
We still have the testimony backing up your alibi.
我们仍有证词支持你的不在场证据
My sister's testimony, yeah.
我妹妹的证词
They'll think she's lying to protect me.
他们会觉得她是在包庇我
They want to get me.
他们一心想整我
There's a lawyer I know.
我认识一个律师
Charles Lester.
查尔斯·莱斯特
I want you to take him with you.
我希望你们跟他合作
Mr. Bishop, if you're unhappy
毕夏普先生 如果你对我们的
with your representation... Stop it.
法律服务不满意... 不是的
What I want is for you to work with Charles Lester.
我只是希望你们和查尔斯·莱斯特合作
Dad, come on.
爸爸 来呀
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
They might convict me for the one thing I didn't do.
这次我是清白的 却有可能被他们定罪
Need something to do?
有事吗
No, I seem to have a subcommittee to head up.
没有 我要带领小组委员会讨论
It's nice of you to volunteer.
谢谢你主动请缨
Actually, I think I was volunteered.
其实我觉得我是被主动了
What's going on?
怎么回事
We're six to six.
现在是六比六
Looking into the economic impact.
因此要研究下经济影响
No, you're filibustering.
不 是你在阻挠决策
We escaped the executioner, Will.
我们刚刚逃过一劫 威尔
Now that we have some reserves,
如今略有盈余
why are we so anxious to spend them?
为什么要急着花掉
Because we need to grow.
因为我们要成长
We need to hire and add offices.
我们要雇人手 要增加办公室
And end up right where we started?
然后周而复始吗
No, you were the one who wanted to open an office
不 当初是你想在纽约开一间分所
in New York and go after Canning's firm.
来对付坎宁的律所
Yes, I was angry.
是的 当时我很生气
Well, get angry again.
那你就再生回气
We are responsible for 300 employees.
我们对300名员工负有责任
We aren't rebels, we're not gamblers.
我们既不是叛逆者 也不是赌徒
Wait.
等等
What?
怎么
Stern said that when you have a partnership disagreement,
斯特恩说过 当合伙人意见有分歧时
you look at your mission statement.
就去读读自己的使命宣言
What mission statement?
什么使命宣言
Exactly.
不知道就对了
You guys are great.
你们很棒
Just keep it up.
要继续保持
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
That's the CI, Christina Diaz,
这就是秘密线人 克里斯汀娜·迪亚兹
three months before she was murdered.
这是她被杀三个月前
The one Bishop said he never met.
毕夏普说从未见过她
Things just keep getting worse.
真是每况愈下
Where'd you find it?
你在哪里找到的
One of the gym workers.
一个健身房♥员工录的
They were having a celebration
他们在为业绩最好的销♥售♥人员
for the most membership sales. He taped it.
开庆祝会 他录了下来
Do the Feds know about it?
联邦调查员知道这东西吗
The tape? No, not yet.
录影带吗 还不知道
We can't destroy it.
我们不能销毁它
I know, but we don't need to tell them
我知道 但我们也不用告诉他们
that it exists.
它的存在
This is just a copy.
这只是拷贝件
Yeah, they'll just find it anyway, won't they?
是啊 他们迟早会找到的吧
Well, sometimes they're not as good at their jobs.
有时候他们也不是那么厉害
Yeah.
是我
Okay.
好的
Need to go meet our new cocounsel.
得去会会我们新的协理律师了
Cocounsel?
协理律师?
Someone Bishop wants us to use.
毕夏普指定的人
You heard?
你听说了吗
Yes, Charles Lester is here.
听说了 查尔斯·莱斯特来了
This should be interesting.
肯定很有意思
What does Mr. Bishop's personal lawyer look like?
毕夏普先生的私人律师会是什么样
Yeah.
是啊
Mr. Lester.
莱斯特先生
Yes.
我在这里
Mr. Charles Lester?
查尔斯·莱斯特先生吗
Yes.
是的
And you're...
你是...
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
And Cary Agos.
你一定是凯里·艾格斯
Yes.
是的
Well, you're not at all what I expected.
你们和我想象的完全不同
Really? No, you both look much younger.
真的吗 你们比我想象的年轻多了
Oh, well, that's nice.
您真会说话
Should we get going on these witness interviews?
我们出发去采访证人吧
Yes, I think first we're going to go and see, um...
好 我想我们第一个要找的是...
Ike Kramer.
艾克·克雷默
Uh, no, I-I...
不 我...
Don't you hate it when you write something down
真烦人 明明写在纸上以防自己忘了
on a piece of paper and then...
却找不到...
Oh, thanks.
谢了
Ike Kramer.
艾克·克雷默
He's a, uh, trainer at, uh,
他是个教练
one of Mr. Bishop's gymnasiums.
在毕夏普先生的一家健身房♥工作
Oh, good, so you have the address?
好 你知道地址对吧
Yes, I do.
是的 我知道
It's, um...
在...
it's over on, um...
就在...
I already talked to the Feds.
我已经跟联邦政♥府♥的人说过了
Yeah, we know. Just, just tell us what you told them.
我们知道 告诉我们你跟他们说了什么
Look, I'm not trying to hurt Mr. Bishop,
听着 我不是想害毕夏普先生
I'm just trying to tell the truth.
我只是想说出事实真♥相♥
He had us in a meeting.
他给我们开了个会
He told us that if he caught anyone skimming,
他说如果谁被他发现隐瞒收入
he would kill them.
他就杀了谁
Those were his exact words?
那是他的原话吗
He would kill them?
他说他要杀了他们
Not get rid of in the sense of fire?
而不是说"干掉" 表示要开除他们吗
No, look, we all knew Christina was skimming.
不是 我们都知道克里斯汀娜隐瞒收入
Bishop didn't know she was a CI.
毕夏普不知道她是秘密线人
None of us did.
我们都不知道
But I think he killed her
但我认为他杀了她
because she was skimming.
因为她隐瞒收入
Couldn't he have been using the work jokingly?
他有没有可能是开玩笑地说要杀人
Well, no one laughed.
没人觉得好笑
I mean, I like Mr. Bishop a lot,
我很喜欢毕夏普先生
but he has a...
但他有着...
serious side.
很严肃的一面
Okay.
好吧
Mr. Lester, do you have any questions?
莱斯特先生 你有什么问题要问吗
Uh, yes.
有
Uh, just a second.
稍等一下
There we go.
找到了
What are the hours here?
这里的营业时间是几点
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
早8点到晚10点
8:00 to 10:00-- that's pretty standard?
8点到10点 是标准营业时间对吧
Yes.
是啊
And what is that?
那是什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表