No.
不行
We're not going higher. That's probably true.
我们不会再提价了 我想也是
It's one million dollars.
一百万美元啊
This firm is bankrupt.
这律所要倒闭了
Then negotiate with Will. Tell him.
那就去跟威尔协商 告诉他这一点
But I'll advise him not to take it.
但我会建议他不要接受
Why?
为什么
I've seen the evidence.
我看过证据
You're a businessman.
你是商人
Yes. Show a businessman a winning hand,
对 当商人看到一个胜利先机
he doesn't need to be a gambler to go all in.
即使不是赌徒 他也可能赌上一切
I'm going all in.
我要赌上一切
Will has gotten to you.
威尔已经控制了你
He's put dollar signs in your eyes.
让你满眼都是钱
I'm trying to be the peacemaker here.
我才是来息事宁人的
Why aren't people just upfront with what they want?
人为什么就不能直面自己的企图
Why don't they ever just say what they mean?
为什么有话不直说
Well, you have chosen a really strange time to get philosophical.
这时候谈哲学 非常不合时宜
No.
不
It's the perfect time.
正合时宜
Thank you.
谢谢你
At first I was just...
一开始我只是
you know, flirtatious.
跟他调调情
Older guys like to flirt with me.
成熟男人们喜欢跟我调情
I have a nice laugh.
我笑得很好听
And then you two had sex?
然后你们就发生了关系
Yeah, but it wasn't a big deal.
对 但这没什么大不了的
I told that reporter,
我跟那个记者也说了
it's not like I'm some Rielle Hunter.
我又不像莱丽·亨特那样
How many times did you have sex?
你们上了几次床
Maybe eight times. I don't know.
大概八次吧 记不得了
Was it always at a hotel?
每次都在宾馆吗
No, uh, twice at his apartment.
不 有两次在他的公♥寓♥
Once, we were doing it in the bedroom and
有一次 我们正在卧室里快活的时候
we heard his wife coming home.
听到他的妻子回来了
Yeah, it was like something out of a movie.
就像电影中的情节那样
I had to hide in the bathroom.
我不得不躲进浴室里
She saw me, too.
但她看到我了
She saw you?
她看到你了
Alicia saw you? Yeah, Alicia.
艾丽西娅看到了你 是的 就是她
But she said it was no big deal.
但她说没关系
I mean, she's used to it.
我是说 她已经习惯了
I guess he's a real man whore.
我想他就是个花心大少
Really? Oh, yeah.
真的吗 当然
She was like, you can do it anywhere you want,
她说 你们可以在任何地方约炮
just not in my apartment.
只要别在我家里就行
But you know how it is.
她想得倒美
We are negotiating.
我们这是在谈判
Zero is not a negotiation.
一分钱不出不叫谈判
Well, then throw out some numbers.
那就开出个价码吧
Mr. Gross, settle down.
格罗斯先生 冷静一下
Sorry we're late. Where are we at?
抱歉来晚了 谈得怎么样
We seem to be at zero.
好像没有一丝进展
Well, don't forget, we've agreed not to sue for court costs.
别忘了 我们同意支付诉讼费
Stop playing games, Viola.
别玩游戏了 维奥拉
It's settle or hand over the algorithm.
要么就和解 要么就交出算法
Mm... no.
两者都不要
I think there's a third way.
还有第三种解决办法
And what's that?
是什么
Have you spoken to your clients?
你们的当事人没告诉你们吗
You're right.
你说对了
I do tend to buy out my irritants.
我的确用钱摆平麻烦
Just not their lawyers.
但他们的律师就算了
Oh, Alicia, hi. We were just leaving a note.
你好啊艾丽西娅 我们给你留了张条
You settled?
你们达成和解了
Mr. Gross hired us to run Wicked Savage Designs for him.
格罗斯先生聘我们经营他的邪恶野蛮人
Their voice recognition software.
也就是他们的语♥音♥识别软件
What happened to running your own company?
你们不是要自己办公♥司♥吗
Things change.
情况不同了
Thank you, Alicia.
谢谢你 艾丽西娅
You guys were great. If we ever get in trouble again,
你们很出色 如果我们再次陷入麻烦
we will give a call.
我们会联♥系♥你们的
What do you need, Eli?
有什么能为您效劳吗 伊莱
Eli?
伊莱
Do you and Peter have an open marriage?
你和彼得是开放式婚姻吗
I'll take that as a no.
我就当你否认了
Take it any way you want.
随便你怎么想吧
We interviewed the campaign worker
我们问过那个据说
who supposedly slept with Peter
和彼得上过床的助选人员
and she said you have an open marriage.
她说你们是开放式婚姻
Well, I can't stop what Peter says.
我又管不着彼得的嘴
No. She said you told her.
不 她说那是你说的
She said you found her
她说你发现她
in your apartment bathroom, hiding,
躲在你们家的浴室里
and you told her not to worry about sleeping with Peter
并且告诉她别担心 尽管和彼得上♥床♥好了
because you have an open marriage...
因为你们的婚姻是开放式的
just so long as it's not at your apartment.
只要别在你们的家里搞就行
This is all a lie?
这是胡说八道 对吧
Good.
非常好
Then that means this campaign worker isn't just lying about Peter.
那就意味着这个助选人员不仅捏造有关彼得的谎言
She is also lying about you.
她还在诽谤你
I don't know what you're getting on about this.
不知道你为什么不肯做这个
It isn't that hard.
也没那么难
I know you tried a lot of things
我知道我不在的时候
when I was away,
你尝试了许多事情
and I forgive you.
我原谅你
Thanks.
谢谢
Yep.
出锅
But now I'm back.
但现在我回来了
And I don't want you doing anymore of that college dorm stuff.
不想你再像学生一样乱搞
No more... No more women.
别再...别再找女人
Things change.
情况不同了
Some things don't change.
有些东西不会变
You belong to me.
你属于我
I belong to you.
我也属于你
And I know where your girlfriend lives.
我更是知道你的女朋友住在哪里
I'd like to see you try.
我倒想看你试试
I don't think you would. Oh, I would.
你不会想看的 我还真想看看
She's a federal agent.
她是位联邦探员
My girlfriend...
我的女朋友...
is a federal agent.
是位联邦探员
So good luck with that.
祝你好运
Oh, Eli,
伊莱
are we, are we doing this speech in Oak Park?
我们...我们真要在橡树公园做这个演讲吗
'Cause if we are,
如果是这样
I think the demographic's all wrong.
这里的人口统计资料全错了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表