Previously on the Good Wife.
《傲骨贤妻》前情提要
Your firm is representing Bishop, the drug dealer.
你们公♥司♥代理毕夏普的业务 那个大毒枭
We only handle his legitimate business.
我们只打理他的合法生意
I don't like the FBI coming to me.
我不喜欢联邦调查局的人来找我
We're taking care of it.
我们会处理好的
I am thinking about contributing to your campaign.
我在考虑赞助你竞选
Really?
真的吗
I like your wife.
我喜欢你的夫人
I'm new to town,
我刚来这城市
and the government is putting out an RFP
政♥府♥为了将拖车服务外包
to outsource its tow truck service,
正在进行招标
but they won't let me bid.
但他们不让我参与竞标
He's my husband.
他是我老公
Is he dangerous, your husband? I don't know.
你丈夫 他危险吗 我不知道
Dad.
爸爸
Yeah. I got your lunch.
你的午餐准备好了
You hear anything?
你听说了吗
About what?
什么
Damien's mom. Did she call?
达米恩的妈妈 她来电♥话♥了么
Don't worry. She'll call.
别担心 她会打过来的
Did you get the bounce house?
你租到蹦蹦房♥了么
I got the bounce house.
我租到了
Now go learn to break a brick with your forehead, hmm?
现在乖乖去学额头碎板砖 明白吗
Love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
Yeah?
怎么了
Thanks.
谢谢
Jackie.
杰姬
Jackie.
杰姬
What?
怎么了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Alicia, hi.
艾丽西娅 你好
I've been looking all over for you.
我正到处找你呢
Maddie.
玛蒂
This is Jackie Florrick.
这位是杰姬·福瑞克
It's very nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Florrick.
总算见到您了 福瑞克太太
Why, thank you. And you are...?
谢谢 请问您是...
The money.
赞助人
Then the pleasure is all mine.
我应该感到荣幸才是
Do you mind if I steal your daughter-in-law?
不介意我借走您的儿媳吧
There's some people I'd like to introduce her to.
我想让她见一些人
Alicia's the belle of the ball.
艾丽西娅一向是舞会之花
Be my guest.
请便
Oh. Just one sec, Maddie.
玛蒂 请等一下
Belle of the ball?
舞会之花
Hi, Diane.
你好 戴安
Did you...?
你是不是...
Where?
在哪儿
3434 Lakeview.
湖景街3434号♥
I'm sorry to do this to you, but he requested us.
对不起 但他点名要我们去
No, that's all right. Um, I'll be right there.
没关系 我马上就到
Okay.
好的
You have to take off? Work.
你要走了是吗 有点工作
Are we still on for drinks later?
我们晚上还去喝一杯吗
I wouldn't miss it.
我不会错过的
Great.
非常好
And if I were you, Jimmy V.,
杰米·威 如果我是你的话
I would take a breath before I posted anything actionable.
发表会引起诉讼的文章前 我会三思的
Is that your quote?
这就是你的评论吗
What's the blog?
博客网址是什么
Pooranarchy.Com. All one word.
PoorAnarchy.com 连着写
Never heard of it. You will.
从没听说过 你会的
In about one hour because that's when I'm posting
一小时以后 我会发布文章
that a national news magazine is sitting on a story
说一家国内杂♥志♥扣下
accusing Peter Florrick of sleeping with a campaign worker.
彼得·福瑞克和助选员外遇的文章不发表
Okay, give me your number; I'll get a quote from the candidate.
给我你的电♥话♥ 我会让彼得发表看法
Hang on.
等一下
Come here.
过来
Okay.
说吧
Yep.
好的
Okay. I'll call you back.
好了 我等会打给你
Where's the candidate?
彼得在哪里
Take it off! Come on!
脱下来 利索点
Where's the candidate?
彼得在哪里
I'm here for Mr. Bishop.
我来找雷蒙德·毕夏普
I'm Alicia Florrick. Lockhart & Gardner.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 来自洛&加律所
Oh, yeah.
哦
Lesli Rand. Cutner & Paradini.
莱斯利·朗德 来自卡特&帕拉迪尼律所
Ah, you're Mr. Bishop's other law firm.
你的律所也代理毕夏普先生
His primary law firm, yeah.
他的首要律所 是的
I didn't realize he had a primary law firm.
我没想到他还有首要律所
Are we gonna be enemies?
我们会是敌人吗
Depends.
视情况而定
You're the lawyers.
你们是律师
Why am I telling you this?
为什么由我告诉你们这一消息
I'm not hearing anything about an arrest, Lemond.
雷蒙德 我们没听说逮捕的消息
We overreact, we set something in motion.
如果我们反应过度 他们就有可乘之机
And we underreact and I end up in prison.
如果我们不及时应对 我会进监狱
What do you think?
你们怎么看
Who called you about the arrest? My accounting firm.
谁告诉你逮捕的消息 我的会计事务所
I had an appointment, and they cancelled,
我本来和他们有个约会 却被取消了
saying my accountant, Mr. Stiglitz,
他们说我的会计 斯蒂格利茨先生
had been arrested at his home.
在家里被捕
Was there any search warrant served at his office?
有针对他办公室的搜查令吗
No. They would have said. Good.
没有 否则他们会告诉我 好的
So at least they don't have any of his work product.
那至少他的会计资料没被搜走
I'll have our lawyers cover state and federal bond court.
我会派律师联♥系♥州立和联邦债券法庭
Well, unfortunately, bond hearings take place
不幸的是 债权听证会
the day after an arrest,
在逮捕他的第二天进行
so if there's anything to worry about, then...
如果有什么值得担心的 那...
that's too late.
为时已晚
Meaning my accountant makes a deal. Yes.
意味着他已与控方达成交易 是的
We've got friends among the cops.
我们在警♥察♥中有内线
We'll know something in a few hours. Good.
几小时后就会知道消息 那就好
And since this is probably a drug-related issue,
这次事件多半与毒品有关
do you want us to help Cutner & Paradini
你想让我们帮助卡特&帕拉迪尼律所
look through their legal work?
好好检查下他们的法律工作吗
We're fine. Thank you.
我们很好 谢谢你
God. I'm surrounded by women.
老天 我被一群娘子军包围了
Look, this is why I pay you two law firms a lot of money.
听着 我付给两家律所一大笔钱是有原因的
Lesli, your job is to keep me and my crew out of jail.
莱斯利 你负责保护我和我的手下别进监狱
Diane, you watch over my legit businesses.
戴安 你们打理我的合法业务
So show your value.
请证明你们的价值吧
Work together and find out why my accountant was arrested,
好好合作 弄清楚我的会计为什么被捕
and whether I'll be.
以及我是否也会被捕
How's bankruptcy, Diane?
戴安 破产的事处理的怎么样了
Heard you were having RICO troubles, Lesli.
莱斯利 听说你们受到了欺诈和行贿的调查
Will, you there?
威尔 你在听吗
Yeah, we're here with Bishop.
是的 我们在毕夏普的家里
Alicia, dial in too.
艾丽西娅 参与进来
We need to get Kalinda on this.
我们需要让凯琳达调查这事
Yeah, we're trying to get people in on a Saturday.
行 我们争取星期六也能找够人手
Good. It's probably the drug business,
很好 这很可能与毒品生意有关
but he wants us to check for issues on the legit side, too.
但他也希望我们留意合法生意
The dry cleaning,
干洗店
the bakeries, the everything.
面包店 全部生意
There's also an opportunity here.
这也是一个机会
I know. I sowed some seeds.
我明白 我跟他略提了一下
His legitimate business brings in what?
他的合法生意带来了什么好处
Five million a year to us?
给我们每年500万的收入?
Drug business brings in 20. Maybe more.
毒品买♥♥卖♥♥能挣2000万 甚至更多
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表