My choice.
我自己的决定
I was losing my bearings,
我迷失了方向
things soured.
事情都变味了
I'm on the market now.
我要出来找工作了
Whee...
欢呼吧
You're... looking for a job? Yeah.
你在...找工作? 对
No, not here.
但不是在这儿
I'm out there checking out the job market.
我出来去人才市场的
This is my interview outfit.
这是我的面试装
So you're here...?
那你过来是要...
Oh, my bill. I haven't paid it yet.
来付账 我还没付律师费呢
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
天呐 我真的很抱歉
What? Why?
为什么
We lost. But we did our best.
我们输了 但我们已经做到最好了
Don't worry.
别担心
So can you show me to Clarke Hayden?
你能告诉我克拉克·海登在哪吗
Um, that door.
那个屋子
And, Laura, if you need anything--
还有 劳拉 如果你需要帮助
I started over pretty late.
我是年龄很大了才又重新开始工作
So, if you want to talk.
所以 你愿意的话可以找我聊聊
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好
What do you think of Brazilian food?
你喜欢巴西菜吗
What do I... What?
我喜欢...什么
Yes, Gus, we take Maddie Hayward
对 格斯 我们认为玛蒂·海沃德
very seriously as a contender.
是一个有力的竞争者
But our eye is still on the Republican, Kresteva.
但我们的关注点依然在共和党的克里斯特瓦
One question. Maddie's worth $180 million
还有一个问题 玛蒂身家1.8亿美元
that's a lot of ad buys.
广♥告♥位可以买♥♥很多
You're telling me you're not worried?
而你还表示完全不担心吗
I'm telling you, these millionaires always
我是说 这些富豪
burn themselves out after a while
随后总会自我毁灭
because money only gets you so far.
因为钱只能让你走到这么远
Now does anyone have a question about, you know, the issues?
现在 有人有正经问题要问吗
Wait, Eli, Eli.
等等 伊莱 伊莱
What about Peter sleeping with a campaign worker?
彼得和竞选工作人员上♥床♥是怎么回事
Is that you, Mitch?
是你吗 米奇
This is crap and you know it.
你知道的 那都是胡扯
Synth printed it, Eli.
杂♥志♥社都发稿了 伊莱
A disgraced reporter printed it.
一个失检的记者发了稿而已
Peter Florrick has categorically denied these charges,
彼得·福瑞克明确否认了这种指控
and the accuser has been proved a liar.
原告也被证明在说谎了
Now, are there any real questions?
现在 有人有真正算问题的问题吗
Sure. One.
好吧 还有一个
Okay. Who's this?
好的 请问是哪位
Wexler Turner from NSW News.
NSW新闻的韦克斯勒·特纳
Uh... okay, go for it.
好的 请讲
Can you respond to reports that this campaign worker
那个竞选工作人员指出了彼得·福瑞克身上
has identified a distinguishing mark
有明显的标记
on Peter Florrick's anatomy?
你对此可有回应
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
No, sir.
先生 我没有
She says he has a birthmark on his penis,
她说他阴♥茎♥上有块胎记
shaped like Brazil.
形状像巴西版图
Can you confirm or deny that Florrick has such a birthmark?
你能确认福瑞克是否有这样的胎记吗
This is...
这是...
How dare you, sir?
先生 你怎能如此大胆
"At long last, how dare you"?
终于来了 你怎能如此大胆
This is an outrage.
这极其离谱
Do you guys listen to yourselves anymore?
你们说话还过脑子吗
Okay, that's the Morning Call for today.
今天的早间采访到此为止了
Get the candidate on the phone.
给我接候选人的电♥话♥
Where is he?
他去哪了
And someone call Alicia.
麻烦谁给艾丽西娅打个电♥话♥
Rebecca Stokes.
我叫丽贝卡·斯托克斯
I'm a makeup artist with ten years' experience.
我是有十年经验的化妆师
And did you do the makeup
事发那天晚上
for the defendant on the night in question?
你给被告化妆了吗
Yes. Hi, Therese.
是的 你好 特蕾泽
And when you do the makeup for guests...
一般你给顾客化妆时...
Strike that.
收回这句话
Was there anything unusual you did
你在多德女士的妆容上
with Ms. Dodd's makeup? Yeah.
用了什么特殊手法吗 对
Uh, no.
没有
I mean, just, um, foundation and blush.
我是说 只打了底 上了腮红
What do you mean?
你想问什么呢
Was there anything unusual regarding the placement?
在上妆的部位上有什么不同寻常的吗
The placement?
部位?
I, uh...
我...
You usually only do makeup on the face?
你通常只会给脸部上妆吧
Oh, yeah, and sometimes the arms.
对 有的时候还有胳膊
And what did Ms. Dodd ask you to do?
那多德女士要求你做什么呢
Oh, I see.
哦 我明白了
She wanted makeup on her chest.
她希望给胸部上妆
And by her chest, you don't mean
是她的胸部 你说的
just the cleavage?
不只是乳♥沟♥吧?
I do.
是啊
No, uh, but you mean more than that?
不 你的意思是要上妆的部位不仅乳♥沟♥吧
Oh, yeah.
对
She wanted both her breasts done.
她想给两个乳♥房♥♥都上妆
I thought it was unusual because,
我觉得要求很不寻常
you know, the camera is only gonna see the cleavage,
摄像机只能拍到乳♥沟♥的
but then it made sense after I saw.
但我看过录像后就明白了
Okay.
好的
What do you want?
你们想怎样
$2 million. Mr. Preston,
200万 普莱斯顿先生
our client can't pay a tenth of that.
我们的客户连十分之一都付不起
She can when her book comes out.
等她的书出了就可以了
And how will that look for your network,
这样你们电视网又树立了什么形象
bankrupting a comedian whose mother died of breast cancer?
把一个母亲死于乳腺癌的喜剧演员逼到破产?
It'll look like we take decency on our airwaves seriously.
那表明我们非常在意节目的体面
Then have our client apologize.
那让我们的客户道歉
Have her do a PSA for you.
给你们拍段公益广♥告♥
No. Thank you, though.
不 还是谢谢了
Yes, Mr. Hayden.
请说 海登先生
Nothing. Just clearing my throat.
没事 就是清清嗓子
Then we have nothing to negotiate.
我们无须再谈
We'll see you in court.
法庭见
Parents Against Indecency
"家长抵♥制♥下流"组织
have bombarded the FCC with letters and complaints
已经向联邦通信委
regarding Ms. Dodd's little stunt.
轰炸式投诉多德女士的表演
And our expectation is the FCC
我们预计 联邦通信委
will fine us the maximum: $3 million.
会对我们处以最高额罚款 300万
Mr. Preston, we've already made clear our client can't...
普莱斯顿先生 我方已表明当事人无力...
Over the next two days,
未来两天
I'm meeting individually
我将分别
with three of the FCC commissioners to lobby them.
游说联邦通信委的3名委员
The three swing votes.
3张摇摆票
There is one thing your client can do to quash our suit.
欲令我方息诉 你的当事人有一条路可走
Apologize.
道歉
Tell them the saintly story of her mom dying of cancer,
把她母亲死于癌症这个桥段娓娓告知
and her sense of overexuberance at wanting to do something about it.
同时还要吐露她为抗癌做贡献的超凡激♥情♥
You'll quash the suit if she does?
若她照做你方便肯息诉
No, I'll quash the suit if she's successful.
不 是她把事办好我们就息诉
She needs to convince two of the three swing votes
要使联邦通信委免除罚款
for the FCC to drop their fine.
她需赢得3张摇摆票的2张
She does that, she doesn't pay a cent.
她若做得到 就一分钱不用赔
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
I know. That's not the concern.
我知道 我担心的不是这个
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表