promised a discussion on race in this country.
承诺探讨国内种族问题
Well, now, why would I want to hear that?
为什么你们要给我听这个
Because it went viral.
因为已经传遍天下了
Because people are calling you brave,
因为人们觉得你很勇敢
standing up to special interests.
敢于与特殊利益集团做抗争
Let's wait till the polls come out tomorrow.
还是等明天民调结果出来吧
Yeah, let's wait.
好啊 那就等着
The polls will prove what the editorials are saying.
民调结果只会证明社论的观点
This is your Sister Souljah moment.
这是你的索尔嘉时刻
You spoke truth to minority interests,
你在少数派利益方面说了真话
so when those two ASAs go public,
所以当那两名助理检察官发表声明时
they'll be seen as sour grapes.
大家会觉得他们是酸葡萄心理
You inoculated yourself.
你先打了预防针
Yeah, that's some win.
真成功
Winning by pissing off minorities.
通过激怒少数派来获胜
Here's a thing that some people just never learn.
我发现有些人就是学不会一点
We are not teaching a fifth-grade ethics class.
这不是在教五年级的伦理学
We're here to win.
我们的目标是获胜
Win pretty, win ugly-- it's still winning.
不管好赖 赢就是赢
Go easier on him, Eli.
伊莱 别对他那么苛刻
Why?
为什么
Because we need him.
因为我们需要他
Why?
为什么
Do you want to get into this now?
你想要现在谈这个吗
I want to know why we need him.
我想知道我们为什么需要他
Are you being investigated?
你是不是在接受调查
Then you know why.
你明白为什么了吧
To my friends.
敬我的朋友们
Thank you for getting me out of the suburbs.
感谢你们救我离开郊区
No need to thank us.
不用谢我们
Especially once you see the bill.
尤其是看到账单的时候
Eli.
伊莱
What are you doing?
你怎么来了
Nothing.
没事
Okay.
好
What are you doing?
到底怎么了
You know I'm being investigated?
你知道我在接受调查吗
Yes.
对
And you know I'm being edged out of the campaign?
那你知道我在被慢慢挤出竞选活动吗
No, I didn't know that.
我不知道
And you guys can't represent me
而你们不能为我辩护
because you're being investigated.
因为你们也在接受调查
Yes, I had heard that.
对 我听说了
I need a lawyer to represent me.
我需要一个律师为我辩护
Ms. Tascioni?
塔肖尼女士
Got a minute?
有时间吗
Sure.
当然
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表