Why do you want to sue?
你为什么想起诉
His dog's barking.
他的狗乱叫
That must be difficult for you.
那一定让你非常难受
What are the damages?
你有何损失
Loss of "consor-tium."
破坏了我的"联梦"
Consortium.
是联盟
Loss of consortium.
破坏了我的联盟
With who?
和谁的联盟
Somebody I might want to consort with.
我可能想与之联盟的人
You're laughing at me.
你在嘲笑我
Why are you laughing at me?
你为什么嘲笑我
Because you seem intent on making enemies.
因为你好像决心要树敌似的
You can't sue the phone company.
你不能告电♥话♥公♥司♥的
This is America; You can sue anybody.
这是美国 想告谁就可以告谁
We're not done with your other two lawsuits.
你的另外两个案子还没结案呢
It's called multitasking, Alicia.
这叫多任务处理 艾丽西娅
Now, look at me, I am talking to you
看看我 我在和你说话
and I am designing the architecture
同时我还在设计
for new encryption software.
加密软件的架构
Well, you are much smarter than me.
你比我要聪明得多
Well, maybe I should look for another lawyer.
也许我该找别的律师
Yes, please.
是呀 拜托了
Fire me.
把我辞掉
Please.
拜托了
No, no.
不 不
Oh, no.
不
You're not getting away from me that easily.
不会让你这么轻易摆脱我的
Alicia, this is Mr. Matthew Ashbaugh,
艾丽西娅 这位是马修·阿什宝先生
the designer of Baugh Tech,
鲍氏技术的设计师
a web-based streaming program.
鲍氏技术是一种基于网络的串流程序
Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Why?
为什么
Why... is it a pleasure to meet you?
为什么见到你很高兴
Because you're a wealthy new client
因为你是个富有的新客户
and I want to make a good impression.
我想给你留下好印象
You--
你
You travel with your own soundtrack?
你出门随身带着自己的音响吗
Yes.
是的
Don't you?
你不带吗
No.
不
Well, I'll leave you two to get better acquainted.
我走了 你俩好好聊吧
My problem isn't the music.
我的问题不在音乐
My problem is the music over and over.
而在于音乐反复播放
You don't like Bach?
你不喜欢巴♥赫♥吗
I love Bach.
我爱巴♥赫♥
But I don't love the same Bach song
但是我不喜欢同一首巴♥赫♥的曲子
over and over.
播放一遍又一遍
Mrs. Florrick, "Bach song"?
福瑞克夫人 "巴♥赫♥的曲子"?
Why do the smartest people hide their learning?
为什么聪明的人都要隐藏自己的学问呢
To compensate for those who show off their learning.
来弥补那些炫耀自己学问的人
I play the same "Bach song"
我放着同一首"巴♥赫♥的曲子"
because then they'll get bored and stop listening to me.
因为他们很快就会厌烦然后不再听我说话
Ah. So, the CIA is listening to you?
中情局在监听你吗
Mm, the bliss of the unparanoid.
没有妄想的人真幸福
Lucky me.
我真幸运
So, how we doing?
怎么样了
All of these?
全都是吗
Did he have any altercations with any of these enemies?
他和这些仇人有过争执吗
You're lying...!
你在说谎
Any exchange of words?
有什么口舌之争吗
He's dying! No, no.
他要死了 住手住手
Little Sparky is dying! Alicia!
小旺旺要死了 艾丽西娅
You're killing him! Stop!
你这是在杀他 住手
Ted, you got a minute?
特德 你有时间吗
Okay, Mrs. Florrick,
行了 福瑞克夫人
we're just trying to narrow focus.
我们是想缩小范围
Did he ever say someone was out to kill him?
他有没有说过有人想要杀他
You laugh now, Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人 你笑了
I do laugh now.
我是在笑
But one day you'll be identifying my body in a morgue,
但有一天你会在太平间认领我的尸体
then you'll know.
那时你就知道了
What-what will I know?
我知道什么
That everything I've said is true.
我所说的一切都是真的
He said that?
他那么说的?
And-and what was he referring to?
他指的是什么
He said that Mossad was out to kill him.
他说摩萨德[以色列情报机关]想要杀他
One of his ongoing cases was against
他有一起在审的案子
Chicago P.D. for harassment, correct?
是起诉芝加哥警局骚扰 对吗
Yes.
是的
Can you tell us what he said about that?
你能告诉我们他是怎么说的吗
May I make a phone call?
我能打个电♥话♥吗
Now?
现在
Yes.
是的
Why?
为什么
I need to make a phone call.
我需要打个电♥话♥
Alicia? Where are you?
艾丽西娅 你在哪
What?
什么
Who is that?
是谁
It's Alicia.
艾丽西娅
She says Ashbaugh's dead.
她说阿什宝死了
Ashbaugh?
阿什宝
Our Ashbaugh?
我们的客户阿什宝
He was murdered on State Street.
他在州街上被谋杀了
Ho-hold on, Alicia.
等下 艾丽西娅
Hold on.
别挂
Can you hear us now?
现在能听清吗
Yes. They want me to talk about our cases
可以 他们想让我告知案件情况
to help them find the killer.
帮助他们抓住凶手
Our-our cases with Ashbaugh?
我们代理的阿什宝的案子吗
Yes.
是的
Including the police harassment case.
包括警♥察♥骚扰那个案子
You worried about attorney-client privilege?
你担心律师-当事人特权吗
Yes.
是的
Are we still bound,
鉴于我们客户现在的情况
given our client's new status?
我们是否还受限于此
Uh, the privilege survives death.
特权在死后仍有效
With some exceptions.
也有免责条款
I don't think this merits.
我不觉得这样可以
With survivor approval?
家人准许呢
Okay, we'll try and contact the surviving family,
我们试着联♥系♥他的家人
see if they'll give an allowance.
看看他们能否允许
In the meantime, be circumspect.
与此同时 小心谨慎点
You can talk about anything shared outside
你可以告诉他们法律代理关系之外的
the attorney-client relationship, but not covered.
一切事情 但是不能包含以内的
Diane?
戴安
Do you have a minute, Peter needs a word.
你有时间吗 彼得想和你聊聊
I, uh... sure.
我...好
Call you back.
再打给你
Nice court attire?
漂亮的法庭着装
It impresses the judges.
能让法官留下好印象
So, Diane, I wanted to thank you
戴安 我想谢谢你
for your debate-prep help.
帮我准备辩论
It was indispensable.
没你帮忙我赢不了
It was fun.
我觉得挺有趣的
I'm not sure I'll be a great stand-in for Kresteva.
我不确定我是否适合扮演克里斯特瓦
That's true.
是呢
So...?
那么
So, you're aware that Justice Ludwig
你知道路德维格法官
was killed in a car accident two weeks ago?
两周前出车祸身亡吧
Yes, we represented his wife.
是的 我们为他的妻子代理
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表