but we have a drug problem in Madison County.
但我们麦迪逊县有毒品问题
Then why are all these stops
那为什么所有被拦下检查的车辆
being made on the north-running side?
都是往北去的呢
My son checked these traffic stops
我儿子查过了
resulting in drug searches.
所有被停车查毒的案例
Over the last six months,
过去6个月里
90% of them were made on the north-running side of the highway.
90%被检查车辆都是往北去的
Why is that important?
这有什么重要的呢
Because all the drugs are coming from the Canadian border
因为所有的毒品都是从北边加拿大边境
down the south-running side.
往南运过来的
And all the money made from these drug sales heads up the north.
而出♥售♥后的现金都会运回北边去
They're not trying to stop drugs.
他们不是想禁毒
They're trying to confiscate the money
而是想把毒贩的收入
made from these drug sales.
没收充公
That is an outrageous lie, Your Honor.
这是非常过分的谎言 法官阁下
Mr. State's Attorney...
州检察官先生...
Your Honor, these are very serious allegations.
法官阁下 这是非常严重的指控
That's putting it lightly.
这么说都说轻了
And we intend to refute them.
我们会反驳这指控
We ask for a trial date
我们要求确定一个审判时间
to give us time to prepare.
让我们准备一下
For what? For the obstruction of justice charge,
准备什么 妨害司法公正的案子
or for the impounding?
还是非法扣押的案子
The obstruction charge, of course.
当然是妨害司法公正的案子
We can do this.
我们可以做到
Together we can do it.
只要团结 我们就能做到
Thank you for coming out.
谢谢你们到这里来
You send your wife against me?
你让你老婆来对付我吗
What?
什么
You think Cook County is above our problems?
你觉得库克县的事我们管不到吗
Get off my bus.
滚出我的车
You came after my forfeiture corridor.
你查了我们的"罚没走廊"
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
We are coming after your son to the fullest extent of the law.
我们会穷尽法律查你儿子
You want to come after my corridor, I'll come after yours.
你想找我"罚没走廊"的麻烦 我就找你麻烦
My guess is your haul on I-94 is ten times what mine is.
我猜你在94号♥州际公路的敛财 是我10倍
And I'm not the one running for governor.
而我可不是要竞选州长的人
I just want to say I decided to stay.
我只想说 我决定留下来
You've shown me loyalty; I want to show you the same in return.
你们向我展现了忠诚 我也想回报给你忠诚
Can't wait to get started.
我等不及开始工作了
Just wanted to tell you,
跟你说一声
I'm staying. Talk to you later.
我要留下了 一会聊
Did you...?
你有...
Yes. What happened?
听到了 这是怎么了
What?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe Mao's not so bad if he works for you.
如果能帮到自己 毛粉倒也不错呢
Kalinda. Hmm?
凯琳达 怎么
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Good.
还好
We have another meeting with that new client.
我们跟那个新客户还有个会
Um, could you sit in? He's got some questions about the vetting.
你能来吗 他对调查还有些问题
The new client?
新客户
Mr. Tow Truck Saverese.
拖车公♥司♥赛弗里斯先生
He asked for you yesterday, but you stepped out.
他昨天就想见你 但你出去了
He'll be in in an hour.
他一小时后就回来
Wow, you are really somewhere else today.
你今天真是不在状态啊
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, I'll-I'll sit in.
好 我会来的
Okay, good.
好的 很好
Hey. Good job with the video.
视频做得真棒
I would have never thought of that.
换我可想不出这主意
What? What video?
什么 什么视频
The one online about your traffic stop.
你们停车检查的网络视频啊
Smart, like "Breakfast in Collinsville."
太聪明了 非常棒
...A ticket and a warning at this time and let you go.
开张罚单并予以警告就算了
So, if there's nothing...
如果没有别的事...
Meet Officer Robb.
认识一下罗伯警官
a four-year veteran
在麦迪逊县警♥察♥局
of the Madison County Police Department,
工作了4年的老兵
and a real putz.
一个真正的蠢货
Could I see your driver's license, registration, proof of insurance?
能看看你的驾照 注册证和保险单据吗
What'd we do wrong?
我们犯什么事了
It turns out we did nothing wrong--
结果证明我们什么也没做错
except get stopped by Officer Robb.
只是被罗伯警官停车检查了
*Good morning, here's the news *
早上好 现在播报新闻
*And all of it is good *
一切都很好
*And the weather's good! *
天气也很好
Hello?
你好
This is Officer Curtis Robb.
我是柯蒂斯·罗伯警官
Is this Zachary Florrick?
你是扎克·福瑞克吗
Yes.
是
I wanted to say...
我想说...
I'm sorry...
对不起
about pulling you over.
我不该强制你停车
I was wrong.
是我错了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, I think we're dropping the case,
对 我们会撤诉
and expunging your arrest.
也撤销你的逮捕令
And... that's it.
就是...这样了
Okay?
可以吗
Okay.
可以
Great.
太好了
I'm going now.
我挂了
500,000 views? Really?
50万点击 真的吗
Kids.
孩子们啊
Hi. I'm Kitty, and I'm ready-- to talk...
嗨 我是基蒂 我准备说说...
I've, uh, given it some thought.
我...大概想了一下
I need Will.
我需要威尔
It can't be just one partner.
我不能是唯一的合伙人
Lockhart & Associates?
改名"洛克哈特律所"如何
No.
不行
We're a team.
我们是一个团队
All right.
好吧
Then come tomorrow ready to work.
那明天准备来干活儿吧
We have to cut 30% from the staff.
我们得裁掉30%的员工
Ready?
准备好了吗
Five, four,
五 四
three, two, one.
三 二 一
You're a lawyer again.
你又是律师了
Just like that.
大概如此吧
An odd year, huh?
这一年真奇怪 是吧
I think we're heading towards an even odder one.
我觉得我们还在往更奇怪的方向发展
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表