No, we didn't.
不 我们没有
Well, then go ahead and take a vacation, and I'll do this.
那你去休个假好了 我来搞定这个
What?
怎么
I just have to make some calls.
我得去打几个电♥话♥
Diane, wait.
戴安 等一下
You weren't the one paying the bills, Will.
不是你付的账单 威尔
You weren't the one trying to delay our creditors.
也不是你去恳求债权人放宽期限的
I can't go back to that.
我不能再来一次了
My guess is, I-I thought I saw Mr. Bishop
我是说 我以为我看见毕夏普先生
getting into the car, but...
进了那辆车 但是...
But you were under the influence of oxycodone? Yeah.
你当时受到了止痛药的影响 没错
Your Honor, I...
法官阁下 我...
This is...
这太...
I am very distressed by this.
我要被搞崩溃了
As am I.
我也是
This is where I'd ask for a dismissal.
赶紧请求驳回起诉啊
As you can see, Your Honor,
如您所见 法官阁下
the government does not have the testimony to support their case...
检方没有足够证据支持他们的指控
What we have, Your Honor, is the testimony
法官阁下 我们有他的
of his health club manager, plus we have new evidence--
健身房♥经理的证词 我们还有新证据
we have a videotape
一盘录有毕夏普先生
that shows Mr. Bishop at a social gathering with the victim.
在一次聚会上和受害者见面的录像带
Your Honor, none of this is sufficient to warrant the indictment...
法官阁下 这些都不足以支持这次公诉
Perhaps Mrs. Florrick has forgotten,
或许福瑞克夫人忘记了
but the purpose of a preliminary hearing is
预审会的目的是
to determine whether probable cause exists.
决定是否存在合理依据
Agreed, and I find the affidavit
是的 我认为健身俱乐部经理
of the health club manager, Mr. Dexter Roja,
迪克斯特·罗哈的书面证词
quite persuasive. I'll hear his testimony.
很具说服力 我会听取他的证词
Bishop is using you to intimidate these witnesses.
毕夏普是在利用你恐吓这些证人
Oh, come on. Every single time you question one, they recant.
拜托 被你询问的证人都改了证词
Have you ever thought that you
你就没想过
might've intimidated these witnesses to get them to testify?
这些证人可能是经你的恐吓才来作证的吗
You know, we used to feel bad for you.
我们之前很同情你
The old gang from school.
大学时的那些死党
We all called each other
那场新闻发布会播出后
after your press conference and said,
我们互相打电♥话♥说
"Can you believe it,
你能相信吗
having your husband admit to sleeping with prostitutes?"
自己的丈夫承认和妓♥女♥睡过觉
Now I see.
现在我明白了
You were made for each other.
你和他彼此彼此
Do you know what I've thought of you since school?
你知道毕业后我想过你什么吗
What?
什么
Nothing.
一根毛都没想过
So, you want to check out this videotape?
去看下录像带是怎么回事吗
Yes, I think we should.
是的 我想我们得看看
Well, the problem is Dexter Roja.
问题在迪克斯特·罗哈身上
We're interviewing him next. You and...
我们等会去见他 你和...
Lester both? Yes.
莱斯特一起吗 是的
Mrs. Florrick and I are becoming quite the team.
福瑞克夫人和我合作得越来越融洽了
Good.
很好
Mrs. Florrick, if you don't mind,
福瑞克夫人 如果你不介意
Charles and I have another matter to discuss.
查尔斯和我有别的事要讨论
If it has to do with the case, I should...
如果和案子有关 我应该...
No, it's another matter.
不 是另一件事
It will just take a minute.
就一小会儿
Okay.
好吧
What happens if this Dexter guy
如果这位迪克斯特不能
can't supply any information to help the Feds?
给联邦政♥府♥提供任何信息会怎么样
Our hope is, either they drop the charges
我们的希望是 要么他们撤诉
or the judge grants a motion to dismiss.
要么法官批准驳回诉讼
Ma'am, there's a call for you.
女士 有你的电♥话♥
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定吗 是的
Mrs. Florrick?
你是福瑞克夫人吧
We're driving home,
我开车回家
and I turn to my son in the backseat,
回头看后座上我的儿子时
and that's when I noticed a black Escalade following us.
注意到一辆黑色埃斯卡拉迪车跟着我们
And at home I pointed it out to my husband.
到家时我向我丈夫指出了那辆车
And as soon as he stepped outside,
他刚走出去
it skidded away.
那车就开走了
Now, apparently,
显然
Mr. Bishop is no longer content with just intimidating witnesses.
毕夏普先生已不满足于只恐吓证人了
Excuse me, Your Honor,
对不起 法官阁下
but that is an appalling accusation.
但这个指控也太离谱了
Then what happened?
然后发生了什么
So, then my son tells me that a man approached him
我儿子跟我说在幼儿园
at his preschool and he was asking him about his mommy.
有个男的接近他 问他妈妈的事
About what time she was coming to pick him up
问他几点钟妈妈会来接他
and when his birthday was. His birthday?
他的生日是哪天 他的生日
Yes. And then he asked him what he wanted for his birthday.
是的 还问他想要什么生日礼物
And when my son started to walk away, the man said that
我儿子要走开的时候 他又说
"Maybe your mommy was working too hard
可能你妈妈工作太卖♥♥力
to be there for your birthday."
撑不到给你过生日了
You gave the police a description?
你向警♥察♥说明情况了吗
Yes.
是的
And the Department of Justice is offering you security
司法部也会给你和你的儿子
for your son and yourself?
提供安保服务
Yes, yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
But that-that-that's not the issue here!
但这都不是问题的关键
I know. Thank you.
我知道 谢谢
I... Mrs. Florrick, to your knowledge,
我...福瑞克夫人 据你所知
has anyone from Mr. Bishop's organization
毕夏普先生的组织中有没有任何人
attempted to intimidate the AUSA's family?
试图恐吓助理检察官的家人
No, Your Honor.
没有 法官阁下
Of course she doesn't know.
她当然不会知道
Mrs. Florrick, to your knowledge,
福瑞克夫人 据你所知
has anyone from Mr. Bishop's
毕夏普先生的组织中
organization intimidated witnesses?
有没有任何人对证人进行了恐吓
Not to my knowledge.
据我所知没有
This is a lie!
她在说谎
Excuse me, Your Honor,
对不起 法官阁下
I am appalled by what happened to Ms. Lawrence.
我对发生在劳伦斯女士身上的事深感震惊
Thanks.
谢了
But we have no proof that
但我们并没有证据证明
my client had anything to do with this.
这与我的当事人有任何关系
What other cases is Ms. Lawrence pursuing?
劳伦斯女士手头还在处理什么案子
Oh, come on! You are a mother!
不是吧 你也是位母亲啊
I mean, what if this happened to your kids?
这要是发生在你孩子身上呢
Okay... intimidating witnesses is a disbarrable offense.
好了 恐吓证人足以取消你的律师资格
You know that. It's also illegal.
你知道的 那同样也是违法的
I'm not saying it happened.
我不是说它真的发生了
I'm not saying anything other than:
我只是说
if you have any knowledge
如果你知道任何有关恐吓的事
of any such intimidation, or if you so much as wink at it,
或者如果你只是默许了这种行为
you are subject to arrest.
我们有权逮捕你
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
I do understand that.
我明白
Good. Then everyone can go.
很好 你们可以走了
Thank you.
谢谢
When did you sell your soul?
你什么时候把灵魂也出♥卖♥♥♥了
Okay, um, I was supposed to come in earlier this morning,
好的 我本来是约了早些时候来的
but your human resources people called and they canceled;
但你们人事部的人跟我说面试取消了
and then they called me back and they said,
然后他们又打电♥话♥过来说
"Come in right now."
"立马过来"
And I said, "I'm not dressed."
我说"我还没穿好衣服"
'Cause I was babysitting for my sister's kids.
因为当时我正在照看我姐姐的孩子
This, uh, that's not baby vomit, by the way.
说一下 这不是婴儿的呕吐物
Um, I usually, I dress pretty nice.
我通常穿着很得体
Um, more like a college student, you know?
更像一个大学生
And you were a Treasury Enforcement Agent?
你以前是财政部执法人员
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表