And you're providing evidence to our state's attorney?
你在给我们的州检察官提供证据
A soil analysis from the crime scene.
是一份犯罪现场的泥土分♥析♥报告
There's nothing prohibiting that.
没有法律禁止这样做
That is certainly true.
确实
Unorthodox, but not prohibited.
不符合常规 但也没有禁止
I'll allow, subject to verification.
我允许 但仍需当庭质证
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
So, Mr. Szabo, this analysis shows
萨博先生 这份分♥析♥报告说
that the soil from Alt-O-Rama, from the murder site,
奥图莱玛凶案现场的泥土
was called Drummer silt clay loam.
叫鼓手淤积粘壤土
Yes, according to this analysis.
据这份分♥析♥报告来看是的
And that's a very unique soil type.
这是一种非常独特的土壤
It is.
是的
And could you tell me
你能不能告诉我
what type of soil was found in the tread
在被告鞋底纹里找到的
of the defendant's shoe?
是什么土壤
Drummer silt clay loam.
鼓手淤积粘壤土
And didn't the defendant say he was never at the concert?
被告不是说他从没去过那场音乐会吗
Objection. Beyond the scope.
反对 超过问题范围
Withdrawn.
我收回
Anything else you have, I'm open.
你还有什么 我来者不拒
I'm done with the desktop
台式机我用完了
if you need the hard line.
如果你要用有线网络的话
The Wi-Fi's working now. Thanks.
无线现在能用了 谢谢
What did I do? Nothing.
我做错了什么 没有
The dent was already there.
那个凹痕本来就在那儿
Zach, I'm...
扎克 我...
What dent?
什么凹痕
The dent on the car.
车上的凹痕
It was already there.
本来就有
Someone must have opened their door and hit it.
肯定是有人开自己车门的时候撞到了
Okay. Um, that's not why I'm here.
没事 我不是为这事来的
I-I was just, um,
我只是
wondering how you are.
想看看你怎么样
Good. Good.
挺好 那就好
And Nisa?
妮莎呢
You're still dating?
你们还在约会吗
Yeah.
是的
How old is she now?
她现在多大了
Nisa? 15.
妮莎吗 15
I thought you liked Nisa.
我以为你喜欢妮莎
No, I do.
别误会 我喜欢
Um, I'm just wondering...
我只是在想...
do we need to have a conversation?
我们是不是需要谈谈
About?
谈什么
Sex.
性
Uh, Mom, no.
妈妈 不用了
No, I'm fine, really.
不用了 真的
Well, we agreed that if there was ever anything
我们说好如果有
you needed to talk about...
任何想说的...
Yeah, and there's not. Really, I'm good.
对 现在没有 真的 我很好
And we already did talk about that.
而且我们已经谈过这个问题了
I... I did a search on my computer,
我 我在电脑上用了一下搜索引擎
and when I typed in the question,
我输入问题的时候
it said that the previous search
显示的搜索历史
was for types of condoms.
是"安全套的类型"
And you thought it was me
你就觉得是我
that searched for types of condoms?
搜索了安全套的类型
Well, I mean, you use the hard line.
你经常用有线网络
So does Grace.
格蕾丝也用啊
Grace?
格蕾丝
Yeah.
对
And she's seeing Connor now.
而且她现在在和康纳约会
She's seeing him?
她在跟他约会
Yes, and I would never hunt on your computer.
对 我绝不会在你的电脑上搜索
And if I did, I know how to scrub a search cache clean.
如果我搜了 我也知道如何清除搜索缓存
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
Let's not rub your sophistication in my face, please.
别当我面炫耀你的老练 拜托
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人
Nick Saverese is waiting for you in the conference room.
尼克·赛弗里斯在会议室等你
Do you know why?
知道他来干什么吗
No. He didn't seem happy.
不知道 他看起来挺不高兴
I don't want Cary on my case.
我不想要凯里负责我的案子
You don't want Cary? Why?
你不想要凯里 为什么
I want you or one of the other partners.
我想要你或者其他合伙人
Well, I'm working on something full-time at the moment.
我目前专职忙于另一个案子
Is there a specific problem?
有什么具体问题吗
Yeah, he accused me of running drugs.
有 他指控我贩毒
He...
他...
How did he do that?
他具体说什么了
Well, he came to my lot and he said, as my lawyer
他到我的地盘跟我说 作为我的律师
and as a friend of the state's attorney's office,
作为州检察官办公室的朋友
he knew what I was doing,
他知道我在做什么
using the cars we towed to move drugs.
用被他拖的车转运毒品
Would you give me a minute?
失陪一下
Mr. Saverese, I talked to the partners
赛弗里斯先生 我跟几位合伙人谈过了
and we must apologize,
实在抱歉
but we can't represent you anymore.
我们不能继续为你服务了
Really? Why?
真的 为什么
It's not to our benefit.
这和我们的利益相违背
Okay.
好吧
You know, the last time it weren't to your benefit,
上一次与你们利益相违背
the partners took me back.
你们的合伙人又让我回来了
They sent me an apology with a gift basket.
他们向我道歉 还送了个礼品篮
Yes, but that was when you had a $25 million governmental bid.
是的 但那时你有二千五百万的政♥府♥投标
You lost that some time ago,
不久前你输了这个投标
and it doesn't look like you're getting it back.
看起来也不像有拿回它的可能
You didn't talk to the partners.
你没去和合伙人们谈
You talked to Cary.
却是跟凯里谈了
I'm sorry, Mr. Saverese, we have to let you go.
抱歉 赛弗里斯先生 我们不能代理你
I know you're the wife of the state's attorney.
我知道你是州检察官的妻子
You don't want to say anything to anyone
关于这个贩毒指控
about this drug charge.
你不能向任何人透露一点信息
Ever.
永远不能
Attorney client privilege and all that.
律师与当事人保密特权什么的
Here's the thing, Mr. Saverese,
情况是这样的 赛弗里斯先生
attorney client privilege is voided
如果我受到了威胁
if I'm threatened.
律师与当事人保密特权会自动失效
So let me ask you this,
我有个问题要问你
and I suggest you take a moment before answering.
建议你谨慎回答
Are you threatening me?
你是在威胁我吗
You decide.
取决于你
Brandt Claussen, OLS Security.
勃朗特·克劳森 OLS保安公♥司♥
We are first and we are fast.
我们服务一流 行动敏捷
And on the night in question,
在事发当晚
were you working security for Alt-O-Rama?
你在奥图莱玛维持安保吗
I was.
是的
And you tell us...
你能告诉我们...
No, strike that.
不 换个说法
Did you see the defendant
你看见被告
with the victim, Brandi Colavito?
和受害者布兰迪·柯拉维托在一起吗
Yes. I saw them fighting,
是的 我看到他们打架
yelling at each other.
冲对方大喊大叫
And afterwards?
然后呢
Well, he basically followed her into the woods,
大致就是他跟着她进了树林
where the concertgoers camp and I
那是去听音乐会的人露营的地方
and I heard her screaming.
然后我听到了她的尖叫声
You heard Brandi screaming. What was she screaming?
你听见布兰迪尖叫了 她喊了什么
Objection, hearsay.
反对 传闻证据
Res gestae exception, Your Honor.
确切事实例外 法官阁下
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表