And no items or evidence may be taken
严禁将任何物品或证据
from this room. Understood? Good.
带出这个房♥间 明白了吗 很好
Martin.
马丁
As I'm sure you're aware, the executive branch
大家肯定知道 行政部门
has taken flack lately for its legal justification
最近因为12333号♥行政命令的
regarding Executive Order 12333.
法律依据而被炮轰
The president has asked for a broader consensus
总统要求针对56-984B号♥行动
on action item 56-984B.
达成更广泛的共识
Our two civilian consultants have been granted
我们的两位平民顾问已获准
TS/SCI clearance to take part.
参阅高度机密/敏感隔离信息
Please break the seal on your briefing materials now.
现在请打开手上简报材料的封条
On the inside, you will find a photo of Massoud Tahan.
里面有一张马苏·塔罕的照片
He is an ISIS recruiter in Syria.
他是ISIS在叙利亚的招募官
Mrs. Florrick, do you need help?
福瑞克夫人 需要帮忙吗
No, I'm good.
不用 我自己来
In the past two years,
在过去的两年中
eight Americans, ten Brits, and two dozen Belgians
有8个美国人 10个英国人和24个比利时人
have joined ISIS due to Tahan's efforts.
因为塔罕的影响而加入了ISIS
They credit his recruitment on social media.
他们是通过社交媒体被塔罕招募的
Mr. Tahan limits his appeals
塔罕先生的贡献
to the religious importance of ISIS establishing a caliphate.
仅限帮助ISIS建立哈里发政♥权♥
He hasn't specifically promoted violence.
他并未明确支持使用暴♥力♥
However, his recruits have been behind
但是 正是由于他招募了这些人
some of the worst atrocities we've seen in Iraq and Syria.
才使得伊♥拉♥克♥和叙利亚遭受了某些恐怖行动
Beheadings, bombings, rape.
比如斩首 爆♥炸♥ 强♥奸♥
And what do you need from us?
需要我们做些什么
We know Tahan's location for the next 48 hours.
我们掌握了接下来四十八小时内塔罕的行踪
You have been selected to give the administration
选择你们各位是想请你们为当局
legal justification to kill him.
提供一个合法的理由来杀了他
Jason Crouse. Hello.
杰森·克劳斯 你好
Hey.
你好
Good to have you working here.
很高兴能跟你共事
A new on-site investigator.
新的全职调查员
How exciting. I just wanted
真令人激动 我只是想
to introduce myself-- David Lee, family law.
介绍下我自己 大卫·李 家庭法律部
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
So, hey, there is something I need right away.
我现在需要些东西
You kind of got a cowboy thing going, don't you?
你还真有点牛仔气质啊 是吧
Not intentionally.
不是刻意的
Well, I need work that I'll pay for out of my pocket.
我需要你帮我♥干♥点私活
Given that you're freelance,
介于你是自♥由♥职业者
that shouldn't be a problem, should it? What work?
这应该不是什么问题吧 要做什么
Diane Lockhart is one of the name partners.
戴安·洛克哈特是冠名合伙人之一
You've heard of her? I have.
你有没有听说过她 听说过
I'm worried she intends to make
我担心她打算把洛克哈特&艾格斯&李
Lockhart, Agos & Lee a fully female-run firm.
变成一个由女性主导的律所
So I need to know the conversations she's having
所以我得知道她跟艾丽西娅
with Alicia and the other female partners.
以及其他女合伙人说了什么
Okay.
好的
That's it? No questions?
就这样 没有问题要问吗
No.
没有
Any for me?
你有问题要问我吗
No.
没有
So, the people this Agent Devereaux has approached are
这个德弗罗探员接触过的人有
Judge Schakowsky, Ruth Eastman,
沙考斯基法官 鲁斯·伊斯曼
and Mr. Gold's daughter.
还有戈德先生的女儿
So far, yes.
目前为止就这些
What's huh?
怎么了
You and the governor are both wearing maroon ties.
你跟州长的领带都是栗色的
Is that important? Maroon signifies sacrifice and bravery.
这重要吗 栗色代表着牺牲和勇敢
So, Governor, why do you think the FBI is interested in you?
州长先生 你为什么觉得联调局在查你
I have no idea.
我也不知道
There must be something that you've walked
你肯定在处理某件事的时候
right up to the line on.
踩在了是否违法的分界线上
Believe me, if I had any idea
相信我 如果我有头绪的话
what this was about, I'd tell you.
我一定会告诉你的
Elsbeth, could you give us a minute?
埃尔斯贝特 能不能让我们单独谈谈
I'll be right outside.
我就在外面候着
I mean, not outside-outside. Just out... there.
不是离多远 就在门外
You need to tell her everything.
你得向她坦白一切
I am.
我坦白了啊
You're not.
你没有
Eli, we've been together a long time.
伊莱 我们共事这么久了
Anything that I've done, you've done.
我做了什么 不就是你做了什么吗
No.
不
I did not try to fix an election for Alicia.
我没有想法子在艾丽西娅的选举上作弊
An FBI investigation is a game-changer, Peter.
联调局的调查会起到颠覆性的作用 彼得
All cards need to be on the table.
我们得把所有事都摊开来说
In a minute, Elsbeth!
马上就好 埃尔斯贝特
Not now, Nora.
现在不是时候 诺拉
The FBI just called.
联调局刚刚打电♥话♥来了
Tell 'em I'll call back.
告诉他们我待会儿回过去
It wasn't for you.
不是找你的
It was for me.
是找我的
The threshold question is this:
关键问题在于
Does an ISIS recruiter rise to the level of enemy combatant?
ISIS的招募人员是否算作敌对分子
Is that the only way this guy makes it onto the kill list?
就根据这个来判断这个人该不该在清除名单上
Yes, if we want to avoid blowback--
是的 如果我们想避免反弹的话
not just political but legal.
不仅是政♥治♥上的 还有法律上的
Has he ever fired a gun or killed anyone?
他开过枪或者杀过人吗
No, not to our knowledge.
据我们所知没有
But his recruits have.
但是他招募的人有
His recruits have killed hundreds.
他招募进来的人杀了数百人
Tahan's posted dozens of online calls to join ISIS:
塔罕在网发了很多想加入ISIS的在线电♥话♥
Sleuthway, YouTube, Telegram.
思路威 YouTube Telegram
But has he ever espoused violence?
但他有没有支持过暴♥力♥
No. Well, the fact that he doesn't
没有 他没有公开表示
overtly espouse violence just shows
支持暴♥力♥恰恰显示出了
how sophisticated ISIS has become.
ISIS多具有迷惑性
But how do you judge that?
你是怎么得出这个结论的
He talks about establishing the caliphate,
他发表了有关建立哈里发政♥权♥的言论
which makes him more of a preacher
这使得他相较之下
than anything else. ISIS isn't a religion.
更像个传教士 ISIS不是宗教
It's a terrorist group with one goal, which is
这是一个恐怖组织 他们只有一个目的
to convert or kill anyone who doesn't believe what they do.
就是强迫不信他们的人改变观念不然就杀掉
Yes, but Tahan isn't actually doing these things.
是的 但事实上 塔罕没做这些事
It's his recruits.
做这些事的是他招募来的人
Why are you protecting him, Captain?
你为什么要袒护这个人 上校
I'm not protecting anyone.
我没在袒护谁
I'm thinking of the message it sends to other nations
我是想 如果我们将招募者算作敌对分子
if we call a recruiter an enemy combatant.
会传递给其他国家怎样的讯息
Once we do that, what's next?
一旦我们这么做了 下一步会怎样
Targeting imams, college professors?
将伊玛目和大学教授作为攻击目标
When they advocate violent attacks on Americans, yes.
若他们倡导对美国人♥民♥暴♥力♥袭击的话 当然
Then what's the pushback on Putin when he says
想一想普♥京♥说他能把那个自称是政♥治♥鼓动者的
he can take out a Ukrainian YouTube star
乌克兰YouTube网红除掉之后
who he claims is an agitator?
遭受了怎样的挫败
If the YouTube star is telling people to go to Paris
如果视频网站网红让大家去巴黎
and shoot up concert halls, I say, go, Putin.
血洗音乐厅的话 我绝对支持普♥京♥
The United States has always held
我国一直坚持认为
that a propagandist is not a combatant
传播者并不属于敌对分子
and is therefore immune from targeted killing.
因此也不会被有针对性地清除
No. Look at Junaid Hussain.
不 比如朱奈德·侯赛因
He was a propagandist, and we killed him.
他是个信息传播者 我们也定点清除了他
So we...
所以我们...
Go ahead, Mrs. Florrick. Please.
继续说 福瑞克夫人 您请
So we're supposed to wait until Tahan plans
所以我们要等塔罕策划出一次成功的袭击
a successful attack before we stop him?
而不是在那之前阻止他吗
I take it you don't think we should.
我想你觉得我们不该这样
I... I think we need to do everything we can, legally,
我想... 我们该在合法范围内竭尽所能
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表