I won't tell you what campaign, 'cause it'll date me.
我不会告诉你是什么竞选 那样就暴露了
He wanted children; I didn't. So that was it.
他想要孩子 我不想 所以就分开了
I remember the last time I saw him.
我记得和他最后一次见面
Everything about it.
每个细节
It was the middle of a sidewalk.
那是在一条人行道上
The light just turned yellow,
路灯变得昏黄
And I had to go one way and he had to go the other.
我和他只能各走一方
And it was the best kiss of my life.
那是我一生中最美妙的吻
The absolute best.
千真万确
For a long time, I wondered
很长一段时间 我都在想
how my life would've changed if I'd said yes to him.
如果我答应了他 我的人生会有怎样的改变
Until I saw last year he was sent to prison for mail fraud.
直到去年我看到他因邮件诈骗进了监狱
That looked like it was gonna go somewhere.
看来结局有些出乎意料
Whatever you think you could've changed in your life
无论你觉得自己的人生或他的人生
or in his, you couldn't have.
本会有何改变 都只是空想而已
I don't know if that's true.
我不知道这对不对
It is true.
当然对
You know why?
知道为什么吗
I just told you.
因为我刚告诉你了
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
How are you?
你好吗
Good, Ted. It's a beautiful day in Iowa.
很好 泰德 爱荷华的天气很好
And we are sampling all the great food
而且我们沿途将每个镇的
in each town as we pass through.
美食都尝了个遍
And I guess that you feel that some remarks that we reported were...
我猜你觉得我们报道的一些言论
misreported on you. Yes. When I was caught
是误报 没错 我被拍到说
saying it was a nightmare to be here.
待在这儿犹如噩梦
What I actually meant was it was a nightmare to be away
实际上我的意思是在我的孩子感冒时
from my kitchen, when one of my kids has a cold.
离开家犹如噩梦
I was hoping to take care of my kids.
我想照顾我的孩子
I'm sure every mom can relate.
我肯定每个母亲都能感同身受
I'm so sorry, my dear, but I wasn't trying
真对不起 亲爱的 我不是有意
to hide anything from you. It's just that I simply forgot.
向你隐瞒任何事 我只是忘了
$2.2 million? It happens all the time. Just last week...
忘了220万 这时有发生 上周
We're going to need a full accounting.
我们要求全面核算
Times, dates, all the specifics.
时间 日期 所以细节
Be my guest. But I am innocent of everything,
请便 反正我是无辜的
except being old.
除了年事已高
Last night, I left the fridge door open.
昨晚 我忘记关冰箱门了
Everything melted,
所有东西都化了
Including that marzipan you gave me. That's unfortunate,
包括你给我的杏仁蛋白糖 真可惜
But we're still going to need documentation.
但我们仍需要证明文件
Excuse us for a moment.
让我们单独谈一下
Would you?
好吗
You're buying this?
你相信吗
When you get to my age,
等你到了我这个年龄
you see this happen.
就会遇到这种情况
And it only gets worse, which is
而且只会越来越糟
why this preup will need to account for more than just finances.
因此这份婚前协议还需包括除财产以外的条款
What do you have in mind?
你有什么想法
If I'm going to be taking care of Howard,
如果我得照顾霍华德
I'll need full power of attorney.
我需要全权委托代理权
Do you think she's selling us out?
她会出♥卖♥♥♥咱们吗
No.
不会
How'd it go?
怎么样
She saw the interview video I posted online.
她看过我在网上发布的面试视频
I thought you took that down. I did.
我以为你已经删了 的确
But I might have included a link to it
但在向平等就业机会委员会投诉时
in my EEOC complaint.
我可能发送了视频链接
Of course.
那是必然
She thinks you hired me
她认为 你们雇我
just so I'd withdraw the complaint.
只是为了让我撤销投诉
I kept telling her that's not true,
我一直跟她说 不是这样的
but... she wants to talk to both of you.
但...她要跟你俩谈谈
** Let's sing to grand old Ioway *
*唱起爱荷华式的赞歌♥
Are you ready for Peter Florrick?
准备好迎接彼得·福瑞克了吗
Are you ready for the man himself?
准备好见他本人了吗
** Peter's smarter... *
*彼得盖世...
The important thing is we did it--
重要的是我们做到了
The Full Grassley with five minutes to spare.
提前五分钟完成格拉斯利壮举
** ...I'm right, Peter's gonna win come election night! *
*没错 选举之夜 彼得将大获全胜
So now, you get off,
你现在下车
you shake a few hands, eat a last loose meat sandwich--
跟大家握握手 吃掉最后一个松肉三明治
Oh, please, please, not another one.
拜托 别再让我吃了
Five minutes of the stump,
再坚持五分钟
and we're back on the bus for Des Moines.
就上车回得梅因了
Is this really gonna matter?
这真很重要吗
We do what we can.
我们竭尽所能
The good Lord does the rest.
其余的听天由命
** Peter's smarter than Einstein *
*彼得盖世 赶超爱因斯坦
** He's got brains like L.A.'s got sunshine *
*他才智精明 好比洛杉矶的艳阳
** I need to hear you now, tell me that I'm right *
*都来说说吧 肯定我的说法
** Peter's gonna win come election night *
*选举之夜 彼得将大获全胜
** I never hesitate to talk about my Peter *
*对我的彼得 我从不犹疑
** There are other names, but Peter's gonna beat 'em *
*虽还有别人 但彼得会打败他们
** Peter's gonna win come election night *
*选举之夜 彼得将大获全胜
** Peter's gonna win come election night... *
*选举之夜 彼得将大获全胜
It sounds like a party's going on there.
听上去像在举办派对
Yes, Chris, the mood here is infectious,
没错 克里斯 这里的气氛很有感染力
as Peter Florrick finishes the Full Grassley
彼得·福瑞克提前五分钟
with five minutes to spare.
完成格拉斯利壮举
Five minutes? Wow!
五分钟
We did it. Yeah.
我们做到了 是的
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
Here's a highlight from the rally.
请看全场焦点所在
** I need to hear you now, tell me that I'm right *
*都来说说吧 肯定我的说法
** Peter's gonna win come election night! *
*选举之夜 彼得将大获全胜
So, 24 more hours?
还差24小时
Just the caucus tomorrow and all will be revealed.
就等明天的基层会议 一切即见分晓
What's considered winning?
怎么算赢
For us?
对我们来说吗
Second place.
排第二位
And... losing?
那...怎样算输
Third place.
排第三
Can we do it?
能赢吗
Do you want to do it?
你希望赢吗
I have no idea.
我不清楚
Well, then fasten your seatbelt.
那你可得坐稳了
You think today was crazy?
你以为今天算疯狂吗
Tomorrow will show you how insane democracy can get.
明天你将看到 民♥主♥疯狂到没边
Catch Florrick fever! You've got Florrick fever!
加入福瑞克狂热阵营 你已成为福瑞克狂热分子
Peter Florrick, 2016! Uhoh.
彼得·福瑞克 2016必胜 不好
Chris,
克里斯
is Governor Florrick spitting out his loose meat sandwich?
松肉三明治被福瑞克州长吐了吗
So, turning to the next issue: power of attorney.
换下一个议题 委托代理权
Power of attorney? In case of incapacitation?
委托代理权 万一丧失民事行为能力吗
Power of attorney now.
现在就签署委托代理
Why? Howard...
为什么 霍华德
You're not in the same shape you once were.
你如今的状态已不同往日
I do the Jack Lalanne thing every morning.
我每天早上都按杰克·拉兰内的方法锻炼
I am ripped.
肌肉清晰可见
I mean mentally.
我是说脑力
You're... declining.
正在...退化
I'm sharper than the serpent's tooth.
我头脑敏捷 甚于蛇蝎
That's King Lear.
那是李尔王
And he lost his mind. It's from the first act,
且他最终疯癫 那是第一幕里的台词
and Lear was still completely in charge of his faculties.
李尔王还清醒主宰一切之时
And what about the $2.2 million you just forgot about?
你不记得的那220万呢
People of sound mind don't just forget about money like that. But...
头脑清醒的人不会忘记那么大笔钱 但
And if you can't face the reality of your situation...
如果你无法面对自己的现状...
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表