You need to stop working at Florrick & Quinn.
你不能再在福&奎工作了
You're firing me?
你要解雇我吗
Yes, I am.
是的
But that's not fair.
但这不公平
I've been doing such a good job.
我工作非常出色
Yes, you have.
是的 没错
You have been doing an amazing job.
你的工作成绩惊人
Too amazing, in fact.
事实上 太过惊人了
So you're firing me for doing too good a job?
难道工作太过出色 就解雇我吗
That has to be illegal.
那一定是非法的
Grace,
格蕾丝
you need to start focusing on your future, not mine.
你得开始考虑自己的未来 不要顾虑我
Mom, you need me.
妈 你需要我
Yes, as a daughter,
是的 我需要你这个女儿
I so, so do.
非常非常需要
But as a mother--
但我作为母亲
as your mother--
作为你的母亲
I need to be taking care of you,
应该是我照顾你
not the reverse.
而不是反过来
Do you understand what I'm saying?
明白我的意思吗
I understand.
我懂
You want me to butt out of your life.
你不要我♥干♥涉你的生活
No.
不
My business.
只是律所业务
Mom, you can't fire me and hug me at the same time.
妈 你不能炒了我 又来抱我
Oh, yes, I can.
当然可以
Are you sad?
你难过吗
Well, kind of.
可以这么说
I don't like losing.
我不喜欢输
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
** 'Cause, Lucca *
*因为 卢卡
** When you're near me *
*有你在身边
** All is plain to see *
*一切昭然若揭
** That, Lucca *
*卢卡
** All that matters *
*唯一重要的
** Is you with me *
*就是你和我
That's wonderful.
真好听
Thanks.
谢谢
Sell it.
卖♥♥了吧
To who?
卖♥♥给谁
To anyone.
谁都行
Yeah?
行吗
Change the name, though.
不过 换个名字
Whoa, where you going?
你去哪
Back to real life.
回现实生活
What was this?
那这算什么
So, you screwed us.
你耍了我们
You mean did we try to poach the clients you poached from us?
你问我们有否尝试挖走被你们挖走的客户吗
Did you?
有吗
Yes.
有
Great. Congratulations.
好极了 恭喜
They said no.
客户拒绝了
We can't get ahold of our clients.
我们的客户都联♥系♥不上了
Yeah, because they're saying no to you, too.
没错 因为他们也拒绝了你们
What does that mean?
什么意思
They want you as lawyers,
客户要你们作为他们的律师
but they want our infrastructure.
但需要我们的硬件条件
And if they can't have both,
如果不能两全
they're gonna keep looking.
就继续找
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
They said it.
他们亲口说的
So why are you here?
那你来做什么
Come back to Lockhart & Agos.
回洛&艾律所吧
No.
不
Why not?
为什么不
You fired me.
你们炒了我
And I've never worked there.
而我从未在那儿做过
We want you back.
我们想要你回来
And we want you to come with her.
要你跟她一起
Diane does?
戴安也这么想吗
Well, she understands the situation.
她清楚现状
Thank you, but I'm not interested.
谢谢 但我没兴趣
If you change your mind...
如果改变主意...
I won't. Thank you.
不会的 谢了
Bye.
再见
Shall we at least discuss this? Okay.
咱们至少商量一下吧 好
We're working out of your apartment.
我们在你家里工作
We still have 70% DUIs.
还有70%的酒驾案子未处理
We're barely making ends meet.
勉强维持生活
And we may have just lost our top four clients.
且很可能失去了四大客户的支持
And we don't have to answer to anyone.
我们不受人约束
Because no one else wants us.
因为没有人要我们
Do you want to go and work for a big firm?
你想去大律所工作吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe.
也许吧
Well, I can't.
我做不到
So what do we do?
那怎么办
Oh, dear God.
老天爷
You have to forgive my dad.
你得原谅我爸
Marissa.
梅丽莎
I'm not here for him. I'm here for me.
我不是为他而来 是为我自己
Hi. Hi. I'll leave you to it.
你好 你好 我先走
Did I interrupt something?
我打扰你们了吗
Yes.
是的
My dad cares about you, Alicia.
我爸在乎你 艾丽西娅
He only confessed to you what he did
他向你坦白
because he was torn up about it.
因为他饱受煎熬
He never had to confess.
他根本不必告诉你
You wouldn't have known.
你也就不会知道
No one would've known.
谁都不会知道
But he cares about you.
但他在乎你
And my dad doesn't care about many people.
我爸在乎的人可不多
Yes, he did wrong, but let him apologize.
没错 他做错了 但让他跟你道歉
Let him...
让他...
What?
怎么了
You're looking at me like you want to tell me something.
你这副表情 好像要说什么
Get lost? Go to hell?
闪开...去死...
No.
不
Then what?
那什么意思
I hurt.
我伤心
I'm sorry.
对不起
It hurt me.
很痛苦
He knows that.
他知道
Then he can't expect anything more of me.
那他不就该指望我什么
It would be unfair for him to expect anything more.
他指望什么都不公平
Then let me say something.
那让我说句话
Something very small.
就说几句很俗的话
Call him up and say, "You're forgiven.
打给他 告诉他 「我原谅你了
"I need some time to not deal with you,
「我需要一段时间缓缓
「but you're forgiven."
「但我原谅你了」
I can't.
我做不到
Please?
拜托
Marissa, I...
梅丽莎 我
No.
不行
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表