They convened a panel to convict him.
他们召集专门小组给他定罪
He's not even a frontline guy.
他甚至不算关键人物
He's a recruiter.
就是个招募新兵的
Mr. Hopkins, that was your voice, wasn't it?
霍普金斯先生 那是你的声音 对吗
He's not answering that.
他不会回答你的
You don't need to.
也不必了
Mr. Hopkins committed a serious security leak
霍普金斯先生与德林杰先生的分享
by sharing that information with Mr. Dellinger,
犯下严重的泄密罪
but Mr. Dellinger then committed an even more serious offense
而德林杰先生却犯了更严重的罪行
by sending that information
他把信息发送给了
to both the State Department and WikiLeaks.
国♥务♥院♥以及维基解密
Your Worship, may I have a moment with my client?
阁下 我能与我当事人沟通一下吗
Attention, Terminal 3 is a nonsmoking terminal.
请注意 3号♥航站楼是无烟楼
Go ahead, yes!
说吧 可以
Designated smoking areas can be found throughout the terminal.
航站楼内有指定吸烟区
Is it true?
是真的吗
Did you leak?
你泄密了
People have a right to know what America is doing
百姓有权知道美国以国♥家♥安♥全♥的名义
in the name of national security.
都在做些什么
I was on that panel, Jeff.
我参加了小组讨论 杰夫
Someone else was blamed for what you did
有人因为你泄密背黑锅
and got fired after 24 years of honorable service.
效忠祖国24年 结果被革职
So don't play the idealist to me.
别跟我说什么正义理想
Designated smoking areas can be found throughout the terminal.
航站楼内有指定吸烟区
I was on the panel
我参加了小组讨论
that made the decision to kill Massoud Tahan.
最后决定杀马苏·塔罕
Someone else was blamed for that leak,
有人因泄露事件背黑锅
a Captain Terrence Hicks.
泰伦斯·希克斯上尉
I can neither confirm nor deny.
我既不能承认 也不能否认
Well, I can.
但我可以
Actually, you can't!
事实上 你不可以
You swore confidentiality on that panel.
你在会上发誓要保密的
You shouldn't even be telling me about it.
你都不该跟我说这事
Well, you can't blame both Captain Hicks and Jeff Dellinger
你不能同时追究希克斯上尉和杰夫·德林杰的责任
for the same leak.
为同一泄密事件负责
I don't.
我没有
I only blame Jeff,
我只怪杰夫
and you can't say whatever it is you think you know
而且这件事 你不能说出你的想法
unless you'd like to face an espionage charge.
除非你想被控间谍罪
Jason Crouse.
杰森·克劳斯
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
He's worked for us before.
他之前也帮咱们办过事
He still works for Alicia and he's very... calm.
他还在帮艾丽西娅办事 而且他很...冷静
Find somebody else.
找别人
Mr. Governor, if this has anything to do with your...
州长先生 如果这事关你的...
Eli... find somebody else.
伊莱...找别人
We can't be overruling Tascioni.
我们不能推♥翻♥塔肖尼的决定
He needs to work with him, we don't.
他要求与他合作 咱们又不必见他
Alicia is divorcing me.
艾丽西娅要跟我离婚
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
No.
不
Did you explain to her how that would look?
你跟她说后果了吗
We're putting it in place now.
这事会先放一放
We won't activate it until after the trial.
等审判过后再进行
Well, that's good.
那还好
Yes, I'm... thrilled.
是啊 我...真开心啊
Peter...
彼得
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I truly am.
真的
Thank you.
谢谢
Attention, Terminal 3 is a nonsmoking terminal.
注意 3号♥航站楼是无烟楼
Designated smoking areas can be found throughout the terminal.
航站楼内有指定吸烟区
Mr. Hopkins,
霍普金斯先生
how did you come to know about
你怎么了解到
Massoud Tahan's assassination? Objection.
刺杀马苏·塔罕一事的 反对
This is classified. He opened the door.
这是机密 是他提起此事的
If he wants the recording to come in as evidence,
如果他想用录音作证据
then I must be allowed to fully cross-examine the witness
那我必须也有权就此问题
on what was discussed.
详细盘问证人
He can't have his cake and eat it, too.
他不能独享优势
This is a national security matter!
这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
Everything in America
美国的一切
is a national security matter,
都事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
but either you withdraw the recording,
但要么你撤回录音
or the NSA's dirty undies get aired here and now.
要么就在此把国安局的丑事抖干净
Now, then...
那么...
how did you come to know about the assassination?
你怎么了解到刺杀一事的
We turned her cell phone into a hot mic
我们监听了她的手♥机♥话筒
that we could contrl remotely without her knowing it.
通过远程控制 她本人并不知道
Whose cell phone?
谁的手♥机♥
Hers.
她的
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I'm thinking they've been listening to me for months...
我在想几个月来他们一直在监听我
to everything...
有关我的一切
to Jason...
包括杰森
but I'm also thinking the judge is on our side now.
不过我想 现在法官站在咱们这边了
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I'm thinking our client is guilty.
我在想 我们的当事人的确有罪
We've represented guilty clients before.
咱们之前也代理过有罪之人
Not like this.
不像这位
He went to WikiLeaks about a military action.
他把军事行动泄露给维基解密
That, to me, is treason.
这在我看来 就是叛国
Is it not to you?
你不这么看吗
Now, then...
这个...
I have thought long and hard about this issue,
对此我已深思熟虑
and based on what I have heard,
基于我所听到的信息
I find there is sufficient evidence
我认为有足够证据
to substantiate the espionage charge;
支持间谍指控
therefore, Mr. Dellinger's extradition is hereby approved.
因此 允许德林杰先生被引渡回国
Ma'am, we have one more motion to be considered.
阁下 我们还有个动议
We do?
是吗
Yes?
请说
Could you live in Canada?
你能住在加拿大吗
What?
什么
If the alternative is jail,
如果另一选择是坐牢
could you live in Canada?
你能住在加拿大吗
Uh... yes.
可以
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Mrs. Florrick...
福瑞克夫人
you have a motion.
你说你还有动议
Yes, ma'am, we request asylum.
是的 阁下 我们请求政♥治♥庇护
Are you kidding?!
你开玩笑嘛
Jeff Dellinger is a person in need of protection.
杰夫·德林杰需要保护
He's a traitor,
他是叛徒
who leaked classified agency information.
泄露局内机密信息
Is there a problem, Your Worship?
有问题吗 阁下
No.
没有
No...
没有
I will take this under advisement.
我会考虑的
Who is that man?
那人是谁
I... heard Gallo talking earlier.
我之前还听盖洛说起他
He's from the CSE.
他是通安局的人
What's CSE?
通安局是什么
The Communications security Establishment.
通讯安♥全♥局♥
It's a Canadian version of the NSA.
就是加拿大版的国♥家♥安♥全♥局
I think we should talk.
我们该谈谈了
Okay.
好
I have faults.
我有缺点
I'm, uh...
我很...
easily mesmerized by people
容易受到那些
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表