wanting to ensure the-the highest standards?
希望保证高标准办案的行为吗
It could be, but it wasn't here.
可以 但在这案子里不是
I see.
我明白了
How many gun felony charges were thrown out
彼得上一任州检察官格伦·查尔兹在任时
under the previous state's attorney, Glenn Childs?
有多少例枪♥械♥重罪被法庭否决吗
I don't know.
我不知道
625.
625例
That's over 12%.
超过了百分之十二
Do you know how many were thrown out under Peter Florrick?
你知道彼得·福瑞克在任时有多少吗
Mr. Florrick was in office for fewer years.
福瑞克先生在任时间要少一些
Well, I'm glad you're making your bias evident.
我很高兴你明显流露出了你的偏见
29 cases were thrown out, sir.
二十九例 先生
That's fewer than two percent.
同比少了两个百分点
So it seems that Peter Florrick's
如此看来彼得·福瑞克的
micromanagement was needed.
亲自干涉是必须的
It wasn't needed. Objection. Argumentative.
不是必须的 反对 诱导性提问
Our department had double the prosecutions
我们部门在彼得·福瑞克之前
before Peter Florrick. Of course you had double the prosecutions
进行双重诉讼 你们当然用双重诉讼了
because you didn't care about the rule of law.
因为你们不在乎法律规则
Your Honor, I'm objecting here. This is not a debate.
法官阁下 我提出反对了 这不是辩论
That is such defense attorney crap.
真是辩护律师的胡扯
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
You're looking good.
你看起来不错
Thank you, so are you.
谢谢 你也是
You staying out of trouble?
你没有惹麻烦吧
Trying.
尽量不惹呢
You seem to be drawing a lot of interest.
你好像吸引了很多人注意
It happens when your husband's on trial.
自己丈夫庭审的时候就会这样
So, is Cary testifying against Peter?
凯里要指证彼得吗
Let me ask you a question,
我来问你个问题
is Peter scapegoating Cary? No.
彼得要让凯里当替罪羊吗 不
Then no.
那凯里就不会
So we're linked?
那我们是一条船上的了
Well, you don't go after Cary,
你们不算计凯里
I have no reason to go after Peter.
我就没有理由算计彼得
Good.
好的
Then that's that.
那就这样了
Not really.
不算是
You have a problem.
你们有个问题
Peter is guilty.
彼得有罪
I have to get back to court, Mr. Canning.
我要回法庭了 坎宁先生
Thank you. The AUSA has proof.
谢谢 州助理检察官有证据
They have a witness who's not on the list.
他们有不在名单上的证人
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because she approached us. She wanted to know
因为她来找我们了 她想知道
what Cary was gonna say. She? Who's she?
凯里会说什么 她 她是谁
Geneva Pine.
吉妮瓦·派恩
If she testifies, Peter goes to prison.
如果她作证 彼得就要进监狱
What can she say?
她能说什么
Everything.
所有事
What the hell?
这怎么回事
David, where have you been?
大卫 你去哪了
When people come off the elevator,
有人走出电梯的时候
I want them to think of wings.
我希望他们能想到翅膀
Flight. Eagles. Soaring eagles.
飞机 雄鹰 翱翔的雄鹰
What the freaking hell?
到底怎么回事
Workmen accidentally destroyed the conference room.
有工人不小心砸了会议室
Now we're thinking of leasing the 29th floor
现在我们在考虑租用二十九层
and building a staircase to it.
建一个楼梯上去
Not a staircase.
不是楼梯
A stair presentation. Who's he?
是楼梯展示间 他是谁
Irv Bircher. I designed your offices,
欧文·波奇 我为你们设计办公室
now I want to bring them
我想让它们
into the 21st century. This is the 21st century.
走进二十一世纪 这就是二十一世纪
No, you're deluding yourself.
不 你在欺骗自己
Pale wood, glass.
浅色原木 玻璃
This is an Apple store, circa 2009.
这就是家苹果店 2009年的
That is the 21st century.
那就是在二十一世纪
Jason.
杰森
I need to ask a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
Well, actually not a favor.
严格来说不是帮忙
I can pay.
我可以付钱
I'm sorry.
不好意思
No, I-I just mean...
不 我是说...
I don't know how this should work.
我不知道该怎么说
It's for Peter.
是彼得的事
Yes.
是的
Just ask me a favor.
求我帮个忙就行
Geneva Pine.
吉妮瓦·派恩
Canning says she's testifying,
坎宁说她会出庭作证
but she wasn't the prosecutor on the case,
但是她当时不是那个案子的检察官
and we need to know what she knows.
我们得知道她知道什么信息
And what to use against her.
还有我们要怎么对付她
Yeah.
是的
I'm on it.
交给我吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
I have to finish this with Peter.
我必须和彼得把这件事了断
Alicia, you don't have to apologize.
艾丽西娅 你不用道歉的
I can't get my head around what you said.
我脑袋里一直萦绕着你说过的话
Which part?
什么话
The not wanting to get stuck,
不想被困住
but wanting to be together.
但想在一起
I don't know how to reconcile those two.
有时候我真是分不清这二者
I know.
没事的
I need time.
我需要时间
I'm not someone who likes being untethered.
我不是那种喜欢无拘无束的人
Come back up with me.
回来跟我在一起吧
I should get to work.
我该去工作了
Later?
回见
Yeah.
好的
So who do you want to know about?
你想知道谁的故事
I know all the dirt in the SA's office.
我知道州检察官办公室所有的八卦
Geneva Pine.
吉妮瓦·派恩
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
I need anything out of the ordinary,
我需要一切不同寻常的
anything that I can use.
一切我能用上的
You want some turkey sandwich?
你想来点火鸡三明治吗
No thanks, I ate.
不用 谢谢 我吃过了
So, here's the thing,
是这样的
the state's attorney's office is like a big ole family,
州检察官办公室就像一个巨大的老式家庭
with a mama, and a papa, and a whole lot of children.
有妈妈 有爸爸 还有一大群孩子
Who's the papa? Peter Florrick.
爸爸是谁 彼得·福瑞克
At the time.
在那个时候
And the mama?
妈妈呢
Geneva Pine.
吉妮瓦·派恩
That's why she had access to all the cases.
所以她有权限处理所有的案子
She was sleeping with him.
她当时在和他上♥床♥
She was sleeping with Peter Florrick? Yup.
她当时在和彼得·福瑞克上♥床♥ 是的
Long time affair. From what I hear,
是一段长♥期♥的婚外情 据我所知
she was sleeping with him up to a month ago.
那时候他们已经偷♥情♥一个月了
That's why she's testifying.
她就是因为这个出庭作证
He broke it off with her.
因为他把她甩了
Can you use that?
这个你能用吗
Geneva Pine.
吉妮瓦·派恩
I work in the state's attorney's office.
我在州检察官办公室工作
And you worked under Peter Florrick? Yes.
你当时是彼得·福瑞克的下属吗 是的
And did you interrogate Mr. Locke
你在枪击案当天晚上
on the night of the shooting?
有没有对洛克进行审讯
I did. Can you tell me
有过 你能说说
about this interview? Mr. Locke was upset.
审讯的情况吗 洛克先生非常难过
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表