I loved every moment of our being together.
我享受我们在一起的每一刻
Know that.
记住这一点
Those posts on Brutal Mercy-- did you write them?
那些野蛮慈悲网上的言论 都是你写的吗
Every word.
每个字都是
Why?
为什么
I've asked myself that a lot,
我也问过自己很多次
and the simple answer is...
答案很简单
they made me feel good.
让我感觉很好
Good?
很好
How?
怎么会
Not like a good person, believe me,
不是好人那种好 相信我
but, uh... excited,
但是 很刺♥激♥
and, other times...
还有
relaxed.
放松
Oh, it's hard to say this out loud.
大声说出来真艰难
But it wasn't hard to share these thoughts
那跟奥托兰246分享这些想法
with Ortolan246? No.
不困难吗 不
I didn't know who he was.
我不知道他是谁
Or where he was.
也不知道他在哪
Well, then, why make plans with him?
那为什么要跟他作那些计划
They weren't real plans.
那并不是真的计划
But they were so... specific.
但是都很 具体
That made them seem more real.
那样才会更真实
I know how that sounds, but I needed the release.
我知道这听起来什么样 但我需要释放
The stress of what I do, the stakes of my job,
我的压力 我工作的风险
can be unbearable.
会让人难以承受
But I can't just walk away.
但是我又不能甩手不干了
Too many people depend on me.
有太多的人指望着我
And the site--
而这个网站
it became a way for me to decompress.
变成了我解压的一种方式
And I knew it was okay because Lucy was safe.
我知道这没关系的 因为露西很安全
I knew I couldn't hurt her.
我知道我不可能伤害她的
That's not who I am.
我不是那样的人
Your Honor, we ask that you lay out not just
法官阁下 我们请求您不仅说明
the statutory elements of conspiracy,
法定的合谋条件
but that you give examples from specific cases...
同时举出具体明确案例
This is a smoke screen, Your Honor.
这是烟雾弹 法官阁下
The defense wants to confuse the jury with a lot of case law.
被告方想要用大量案例来迷惑陪审团
It's the jury instructions, Your Honor.
这是给陪审团的指引 法官阁下
I'm not sure where else you instruct the jury.
我不知道除此之外还能给陪审团什么指示
They have their instructions.
他们已经接到指示了
The Illinois Pattern Jury Instructions.
伊利诺伊州标准陪审团指示
It's a simple matter of intent.
这只是一个简单的企图问题
What did Dr. Portnow intend to do?
波特诺医生企图做什么
No, what constitutes a fantasy?
不 幻想是怎么构成的
If we can be convicted for our fantasies,
如果我们因为幻想而获罪
we're at the start of a slippery slope.
我们就即将进入灾难
That's ridiculous.
那太可笑了
Intent is almost always an issue in criminal cases.
作案企图一直是刑事案件的关键
Whether you intend to kill
是否企图杀人
is the difference between murder and manslaughter.
决定了是谋杀还是过失杀人
Thoughts matter. But to be criminal,
想法的确重要 但是对于犯罪
thoughts have to be coupled with actions,
想法必须配合了行动
and the jury needs to be clear on that.
而陪审团必须清楚这一点
Okay. I've decided.
好了 我已经决定了
The jury will be instructed on
陪审团会收到法定合谋相关的
all the statutory elements of conspiracy. Your Honor...
所有指引 法官阁下
No. The jury needs it.
别说了 陪审团需要这个
And I will hear on what legal precedents to mention.
我也会听取意见 决定提供哪些案例
It's weird to be back here so soon.
这么快就回来太奇怪了
I'm sure it is, but we don't have a lot of time.
肯定的 但是我们没多少时间了
So what do you need from us?
你需要我们做什么
Our strategy on the Dipple claim
我们迪普尔这个案子的策略
is to prove infringement of core technique
是证明核心科技侵权
and block any novel process argument.
杜绝所有新工艺方面的辩护
What?
怎么了
Actually, come to think of it, we don't want your help.
其实 仔细一想 我们不想要你们帮忙
You're all fired.
你们都被开除了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Yes. Diane, what do you think about that?
是的 戴安 你觉得呢
You're right. I don't think we need them.
你说得对 我想我们不需要他们
What was that about?
这是怎么回事
You just brought us here to embarrass us?
你把我们叫回来就是为了羞辱我们吗
No, you just heard about our side of the case.
不 你们已经听到我们的辩护策略了
Now you're conflicted out of working for Canning
现在你们去为坎宁那边工作
on his side. You can't do that.
就有冲突了 你们不能这么做
We just did.
我们已经做了
Thank you for your service.
感谢你们的服务
You can go now.
你们现在可以走了
And the signing bonuses? They're real.
那签约奖金呢 那是真的
But I don't think it'll look too good for you
但我觉得对你们不是好事
when I spread the word of how easy it was to blow you
我会放话出去 说用八万
out of a multimillion-dollar claim for 80 grand.
把你们踢出一个几百万的案子有多容易
Jobs may be hard to come by.
找工作可能会有点难啊
Go to hell.
去死吧
Oh, yes. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Not that I needed it, but you just gave me cause to fire you.
你正好给了我一个解雇你们的理由
Gentlemen.
保安
Buh-bye.
再见
God, that was fun.
太有意思了
They were out less than 15 minutes.
他们出去不到十五分钟就回来了
Is that a good or bad thing?
这是好事还是坏事
It means the jury was swayed powerfully,
这意味着陪审团的意见被严重影响了
but I have no idea if it was by the judge's instructions.
但我不知道是不是被法官的指示影响的
Madam Foreperson, do we have a verdict?
首席陪审员女士 有裁决结果了吗
We do, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
In the matter of People vs. Portnow,
关于波特诺一案
on the charge of conspiracy to commit kidnapping...
蓄谋绑♥架♥罪的控诉
...we find the defendant
我们认为被告
guilty.
有罪
We find the defendant guilty.
我们认为被告有罪
How can I be going to jail for something that I didn't do,
我怎么会因为我从来都没做过的事而坐牢
that was... it was never gonna happen?
那事 永远不会发生的
We'll appeal. That could take years.
我们会上诉的 那要花好几年的时间
Your Honor, we'd like to calendar a sentencing hearing.
法官阁下 我们希望将量刑听证会提上日程
And, prior to sentencing,
并且 在听证会之前
we ask that Dr. Portnow continue to be held without bail.
我们要求取消波特诺医生保释的权利
You're jumping the gun, Matan.
你太着急了 马坦
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the point where
女士们 先生们 通常这个时候
I normally thank you for your service.
我会对你们的服务进行感谢
But I'm not going to do that today.
但我今天不会这么做
You took an oath to render an impartial verdict,
你们发誓会根据法律和证据
based on the law and the evidence.
来给出公正的判决
Each and every one of you violated that oath.
但今天你们没有一个人遵守了誓言
Judge! Save it, Matan.
法官阁下 不要废话了
As a matter of law,
从法律上讲
I find there was insufficient evidence
我认为本案的证据并不足以
to support a conviction here,
证明被告有罪
so I am vacating the jury's verdict
因此我撤销陪审团的判决
and entering a judgment of acquittal.
最终宣判被告无罪
Come.
请进
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
How else can I help you?
我还有什么可以帮你的
What you did up there--
你刚才所做的
Your Honor,
法官阁下
we earned that, right?
事情本该如此 对吧
That wasn't about
这并不是因为
what I said in here earlier?
我早些时候说过的话吧
Because I didn't... Mrs. Florrick.
因为我不想... 福瑞克夫人
Why don't you just say "thank you"?
你为什么不直接说谢谢呢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表