and the chorus and the verse?
副歌♥以及主歌♥呢
Well, that's difficult to distinguish.
这个很难去分辨
And the 72 to 85 beats-per-minute range-- where's that?
以及每分钟节拍数在72到85之间的部分在哪里
Yeah, but again, "Bohemian Rhapsody" is an unusual case.
同理啊 「波希米亚狂想曲」是个特例
As is Rowby's song. Thank you.
和罗比的歌♥一样 谢谢你
Mm. That last little bit wasn't really a question, was it?
最后那一小段算不上问题 是吧
Yeah, let me see if I can confine
让我试着去
my redirect to questions.
重新提问一次
Mr. Canton's contract said
坎顿先生的合同里写着
"Substantially similar in quality and genre."
「达到了第一张专辑的质量和相同的风格水准」
What genre was his first album?
第一张专辑是什么风格的
As I've said, it was pop.
正如我所说的 是流行乐
And...
那...
what is... this?
这是...什么风格
** I saw the light... *
*我看到一束光...
It-it's not pop.
不是流行乐
Thank you. And I love "Bohemian Rhapsody," too.
谢谢你 我也很喜欢「波希米亚狂想曲」
Kermit Corriel.
克米特·克瑞尔
I taught music at Juilliard.
我在朱利亚音乐学院教音乐
You also have a doctorate in musicology from Juilliard?
你还在朱利亚音乐学院获得了音乐学博士学位是吗
Well, yeah, but who goes around advertising that?
是的 可谁会四处吹嘘这点虚名呢
This guy is awesome.
这家伙酷毙了
Would you agree that Rowby's second album
你是否同意罗比的第二张专辑
is not in the same pop genre as his first album?
和第一张专辑并不属于同一风格
I don't think I'd agree with any part of that.
我完全不同意这一观点
His first album wasn't exactly 100% pop.
他的第一张专辑并非百分百的流行风格
And I don't think his second album's all that different.
我想他的第二张专辑也差不多
Can you explain?
你能解释一下吗
Well, yeah, I mean, genres aren't fixed, right?
好的 我想说 风格并非固定的 是吧
They ebb and flow over time.
它们是随时间变化不定的
And then there's this give and take between genres.
然后才有了风格的取舍
Like, Rowby's first album was pop,
比如说 罗比的第一张专辑是流行风格的
but it also had country and folk tendencies, too.
但同时有乡村和民谣的潜在元素
And his second album?
那他的第二张专辑呢
Well, that pushes deeper into country.
乡村元素更加深入了
You can hear that in the intro.
从前奏就能听出来
And then it pushes further into folk
在主歌♥和副歌♥部分
with the verse, and then in the chorus,
则更加突出了民谣元素
I mean, look, it's pretty clear that it's indie pop.
很明显这是独♥立♥流行乐啊
So, is this the same or different than "Thicky Trick"?
那么 这和「古灵精怪」的异同呢
I don't know... it-it-it's both, man.
我不知道...两者都有吧
Rowby's an artist.
罗比是名艺术家
He's exploring.
他仍在探索
Both those songs are written by the same person,
那两首歌♥都是由同一个人写出来的
but they're not identical.
但它们并不相同
And no album should be identical.
所有专辑都不会完全相同
Like Picasso, right? You see him going through
像毕加索 对吧 你会看到他
his Blue Period or his Crystal Period.
有蓝色时期和立体主义时期
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay, this is all fascinating,
好了 这一切都很吸引人
but there's nothing that I've heard
但目前为止我所听到的
that convinces me that there's anything close
并未让我得出与客观事实
to objective truth here, so I have to defer
相近的结论 因此我只好判定
to the good faith efforts
坎顿先生已经尽他最大努力
made by Mr. Canton to fulfill his contract.
履行了合同内的要求
Yes, Your Honor, you...
赞 法官阁下 你...
are awesome, thank you.
实在太赞了 谢谢你
Your Honor, uh, we seek lead to argue
法官阁下 我们发现了
that the song was written during the term of his contract.
能证明这首歌♥是在合同期间创作的证据
What?
什么
You do?
你们发现了吗
Then why did we go through this exercise?
那我们之前干吗花费这么多功夫
I'm so sorry, Your Honor,
很抱歉 法官阁下
but this was just brought to our attention.
我们也是刚留意到这事
This is another video that Mr. Canton
这是坎顿先生上传的
posted online.
另一个视频
** Good morning, magic sunshine *
*早安 魔法阳光
** It's a brand-new day... *
*这是全新的一天...
Very nice.
很好啊
What am I looking for?
有什么问题吗
The time code stamp.
标注的时间
ChummyVideo stamps the posting time of all videos.
查查视频网给所有视频都标注了上传时间
See, this video was posted at 11:42 pm. on November 30.
这个视频是在11月30号♥晚上11点42上传的
Rowby Canton's contract didn't expire
而罗比·坎顿的合同直到
until midnight on that date, Your Honor.
当天午夜才失效 法官阁下
Therefore, he wrote the song while still under contract.
因此 他是在合同生效期间创作这首歌♥的
What's going on with you and Alicia?
你和艾丽西娅怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Can we not do this now?
我们能先不谈这事吗
No, we're doing this now, Dad.
不 我们要谈谈这事 老爸
You got Mom pregnant, so we're doing this now.
当年是你把老妈肚子搞大的 所以我们得谈谈
What did Alicia say?
艾丽西娅是怎么说的
She said, "Tell Eli to stop it."
她说 「跟伊莱说叫他别这样了」
Stop what?
别怎么样
That's what I asked. She didn't say.
我也这么问了 她没回答
She made it sound like she didn't have to say.
她弄得好像她都不用开口一样
Alicia and I are having some... issues.
艾丽西娅和我出了点...状况
Are you sleeping with her?
你和她上♥床♥了吗
Oh, my God, no!
天呐 没有
No.
才没有
Are you wanting to?
你想吗
What? No.
什么 没有
It's nothing like that.
事情才不是这样
Then what is it?
所以是怎样
Six years ago, Alicia got a voice mail
六年前 艾丽西娅收到一通语♥音♥留言
from... a friend,
是她...朋友发的
someone who was in love with her.
是一个爱着她的人发的
Will?
威尔吗
Yes. How do you know that?
没错 你怎么知道的
I have eyes.
我又没瞎
And he said that he loved her,
他说他爱她
and I was worried about Alicia getting this voice mail
而我则担心艾丽西娅在选举中途
in the middle of a campaign, so...
听到这个留言 所以...
I erased it.
我把它删了
And I felt bad about it, and so I told her.
事后我一直很内疚 于是我跟她说了
When?
什么时候
A week ago.
一周前
And that's it.
就这样
So he called her and said, "I love you," and you erased it?
整件事就是他留言说「我爱你」 却被你删了吗
And now Will's gone, and it's something
而现在威尔死了 因此她就
she can never make right.
再也无法弥补
Yes.
没错
I'm not proud of it.
我很内疚
That's why I told her.
所以我才把事情告诉她
God, it's like a soap opera here when I'm gone.
天呐 我走的这段时间跟演了出肥皂剧一样
And now she's gonna think I'm trying to get back
而现在她会觉得我派你过去
into her good graces by sending you over there.
是为了得到她的谅解
She won't talk to you?
她不肯跟你说话吗
No.
不肯
You think that'll change?
你觉得事情会好转吗
No.
不会
Have you tried...
你试着去...
Yes, yes.
试过了
Everything.
用尽一切方法
What are you doing?
你要干吗
I don't know. I have to think about it.
不知道 我得想想
Just-just don't do anything, okay?
什么都别做 好吗
This is my thing.
这不关你事
All right. Bye.
好吧 再见
You're gonna do something, aren't you? Marissa.
你做些什么 是吧 梅丽莎
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表