Okay. Great.
好吧
Thanks. I'll see what I can do.
谢谢 我看看我能做些什么
Hey...
那个
Everything is normal here, right?
咱们一切正常 对吗
As normal as it can be.
再正常不过了
Okay, so then we'll just...
好吧 我们就
reschedule lunch.
重新安排午餐
Okay.
好吧
Hey, um, Genuine Thought--
那个 诚实思想
they don't just have contracts with colleges?
他们不只和大学合作吧
No.
不
So I could submit something too?
我也可以上传些东西
I'm, uh, handing the Harry redirect to Lucca.
我准备把哈里的案子给卢卡
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
Well, she knows the business. And I want to encourage her.
她很懂行 我也想鼓励她
The first weekend of January, 12 people were shot
一月的第一个周末 十二个人
within five blocks of my motel.
在我离的汽车旅馆五个街区的地方被枪杀
By Monday, 75% of our guests had checked out early.
到周一 75%的客人提前退了房♥
And eight parties canceled their reservations
还有八伙人取消了
the following weekend.
他们下一个周末的预定
Was that atypical?
这很不寻常吗
No, that's been the pattern more than the exception.
这是很寻常的模式了
Shootings, check-outs, cancellations.
枪击 退房♥ 取消预订
But why are you blaming Gloria's?
但是为什么你把其归罪于格洛丽亚枪♥械♥店
Of the 700 crime guns traced back to Gloria last year,
去年 七百把由格洛丽亚枪♥械♥店售出的枪中
more than 200 were linked to shootings within a mile of my motel.
超过两百把和我宾馆附近发生的枪击有关
Thank you, sir. And I'm sorry.
谢谢你 先生 我很遗憾
Isn't it true you've
请问你在食住上
received more than 30 one-star Bed & Plate reviews?
收到超过30条1星点评是否属实
Yeah, but Bed & Plate is a racket.
没错 但食住网那根本就是敲诈勒索
That I agree with.
这点我非常同意
You don't believe you have "Beds the dead would complain about"
你也不相信店里有「死人都会抱怨的床」
or "Bathrooms reminiscent of Soldier Field"?
或者「使人想起士兵体育场的洗手间」
I look at the feedback, try to fix any problems that people point out.
我都会去看这些反馈并尽力把问题都解决
But don't you think it's conceivable
那你难道不认为
that those problems are the direct cause
这些问题才是导致你生意下滑
of your drop in business, not gun violence?
的直接原因而非枪♥械♥暴♥力♥
No, the gun violence hurt my business,
不 枪♥械♥暴♥力♥影响了我的生意
so I had to cut back.
所以我只能削减规模
Or were you cutting back because you were saving up to buy another motel?
或者你削减规模只是为了存钱再买♥♥个旅馆
Objection, Your Honor. Foundation.
反对 法官阁下 没有事实根据
I'll sustain that.
反对有效
I think I'm good here. I'll rest.
我的问题问完了
Well, we seem to have
看起来我们遇到了
a chicken and egg problem here,
先有鸡还是先有蛋的问题
and if you're trying to prove causation,
如果你们想要证明两者之间的因果关系
that is not good news.
这可不是什么好消息
Given that I cannot find enough evidence to definitively rule
鉴于我无法找到足够的证据来确定的判决
that Mr. Dargis's business suffered from gun violence specifically...
达吉斯先生的生意明确受到了枪♥械♥暴♥力♥的影响
Your Honor,
法官阁下
before you rule...
在你判决之前
Ms. Lockhart, I feel like I've been more than fair here.
洛克哈特女士 我觉得我已经足够公平了
Absolutely. Uh, but please,
确实如此 但是请您
if you could just grant us a brief recess,
如果您能批准一个简短的休庭
I believe we can offer you
我相信我们能给您
the definitive proof that you're looking for.
呈上您所要寻找的确定的证据
Hotel owners, restaurateurs,
酒店业主 餐厅老板
valet companies, gift shops.
私人助理公♥司♥ 礼品店
They all say their business is down in the same period,
他们都声称在同一时间段生意下降了
by roughly the same amount as Harry's.
和哈里旅馆的下降程度差不多
They can all show verified losses from gun crimes?
他们都能提供枪击案件造成损失的确切数据吗
And I can probably find you a few more
而且我应该还能再找到更多这样的商户
if I have a little time.
如果再给我点时间的话
No, this is amazing.
不 干的太棒了
Perfect. We can use this as a class action.
完美 我们可以在集体诉讼中用到
No, first we use it in this case. Even as a test balloon.
不 我们先在这个案子里用 先试试水
Jason.
杰森
What?
怎么了
I can't just take an office.
我不能随便就占用一间个办公室
I agree.
我同意
Well, come on, then.
那么 拜托
Help me move it back.
帮我把东西搬回来
I didn't move you there. Diane did.
不是我把你的东西搬进去的 是戴安
Diane.
戴安
What?
你说什么
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But congratulations.
不过恭喜了
Thank you.
谢谢
I need a minute of your time.
我要占用你一点时间
Sounds serious.
听起来很严肃
Who were you seeing last night at the Avenue Tavern?
你昨晚在大道酒馆见的人是谁
Who was I seeing?
我见的人是谁
Yes.
是的
A woman. Who?
一个女人 她是谁
You know, this seems like a subject
你知道的 这个话题好像
that we don't usually delve into.
不是你我平时会聊的
Yes, but this is not usual.
对 但这回不是通常情况
How do you know I was with anyone?
你怎么知道我和别人在一起
Alicia saw you.
艾丽西娅看到你了
What did she see?
她看到什么了
You... kissing this woman.
你 在亲吻那个女人
It was a friend from New York.
她是纽约来的一个朋友
How serious a friend?
是什么样的朋友
Was Alicia upset?
艾丽西娅不高兴吗
Why would she be upset?
她为什么要不高兴
You're not married, right? You didn't commit to her.
你又没有结婚 你又没有给她什么承诺
Does she know that you're talking to me?
她知道你来问我这些吗
No.
不
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Mrs. Florrick. Hello.
福瑞克夫人 你好
Thank you so much for being here today.
非常感谢你今天能到这里来
It's not by choice, Mr. Fox. I was subpoenaed.
并非我所愿 福克斯先生 我被传讯了
Well, thank you anyway.
不管怎样还是要谢谢你
I don't want to make this any more confrontational
除了必要的情况以外 我不想让整个过程
than it has to be.
变得更有对抗性了
So, please, just have a seat right here.
所以请便 就坐这里好了
I have several questions I think the grand jury
我有一些问题 相信大陪审团
would like to hear the answers to, um,
会很愿意听到这些问题的答案
but I understand that you have a right to invoke spousal privilege.
不过我明白你有行使配偶保密特权的权利
I do.
是的我有
Good.
很好
I just don't want the jury to judge you
我只是不想让陪审团
every time you say "I invoke spousal privilege
在你每次说「我选择行使配偶保密特权
and elect not to answer the question."
拒绝回答这个问题」时对你有看法
Thank you.
谢谢
So, members of the grand jury,
那么 大陪审团的各位
please refrain from any such judgment.
请避免有任何这样的偏见
Now I'd like to turn to our first question.
那么现在我要开始问第一个问题了
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
did your husband ever make a deal with Lloyd Garber
你丈夫曾以帮劳埃德·加伯的儿子脱罪
to have his son released in trade for political contributions?
来换取他的政♥治♥捐款吗
No.
没有
Uh... Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
just to be clear, you answered that question.
只是说明一下 你刚回答了那个问题
Yes, I did.
是的 我回答了
Well, if you answer this question,
如果你回答了这个问题
you can't pick and choose when to invoke spousal privilege.
你就不能选择在何时行使配偶保密特权了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表