So, you said you hit the defroster. When was that?
你说你打开了除霜器 是什么时候
Uh, just before this next intersection.
就在下一个十字路口之前
Now. The defroster. And...
就现在 打开除霜器 然后
Nothing.
一切正常
All right, what'd you do after you turned on the defroster?
好 那你打开除霜器之后又做了什么
I turned it off.
我把它关了
And a few seconds later, the lights started flashing,
然后几秒之后 灯就开始乱闪
the radio turned on,
收音机也打开了
and all the windows rolled down. You're wrong.
所有的窗户都降下来了 胡说
I'm just telling you what happened.
我是在告诉你事情的经过
Maybe your memory is faulty.
也许你的记忆出现了问题
There's no way the A.I. Has control over the windows.
这车的人工智能是控制不了窗户的
Look, it was cold outside.
我还记得当时外面很冷
The windows rolled down. Maybe you bumped into the controls.
因为窗户降下来了 也许是你碰到了开关
I did not. Mr. Dudewitz.
我没有 杜德维茨先生
If Tim... didn't misremember if the windows did roll down,
如果蒂姆关于窗户降下来的事情没有记错
how could that happen?
这是什么原因呢
It couldn't have. Whenever I see an equation
这是不可能的 每当我看到
and it doesn't add up, I know where the problem lies.
一个错误的方程 我总能找到问题所在
It's with humans.
问题就出在人身上
It's always with humans.
每一次都是如此
And is the only human in this equation Tim?
你指的就是这个方程中唯一存在的人 蒂姆
If he was the only one in the car, if he was...
如果就是他在这辆车里 如果就是他
Yeah?
怎么了
There could be another human involved.
可能还有别的人与此有关
Not one in the car. Who?
不是在车里的这一个 那是谁
A hacker.
一个黑客
I have read biographies galore,
我读过大量的人物传记
books on philosophy, but I... I find
还有很多哲学的书籍 但是我发现
that all of life's biggest questions can be answered
生命中最重要的一些问题都可以在这张唱片中
by that CD.
找到答案
This is great.
太棒了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
So when is your actual birthday?
你的生日到底是在几号♥
The 14th.
14号♥
Remember that blues club
还记得我们原来在乔治城
we went to in, uh, Georgetown? Monique's?
常去的那家布鲁斯酒吧吗 莫尼卡
Oh, yeah. It's probably gone now.
记得 我估计现在已经没有了吧
Yeah. Believe it or not,
说出来你们可能不敢相信
this sophisticated lady you see sitting there
现在坐在这里的这位老练的女士
got on top of the bar and started dancing with her friends.
当时可是在酒吧里和朋友们疯狂跳舞
Mom? You did? I was 22, and, of course, I tripped.
真的吗 我当时22岁 然后我摔倒了
And fell into my arms, throwing up on my back.
直接扑倒在我怀里 然后吐在我背上了
Oh, God, you were such a baby.
你真是长不大
So, Ms. Paige, did you really
佩琪女士 你真的
tell the king of Saudi Arabia
跟沙特阿♥拉♥伯的国王
to start letting more women into the workplace?
讨论了让更多的女性参加工作的事情
I did indeed, although I did it politely.
我的确说了 尽管我说得很礼貌
How did he respond?
他怎么回答你的
Oh, exactly how I thought he would.
跟我所预想的一模一样
He, uh, smiled and asked me to pass the lamb.
他微笑了一下 然后叫我把羊羔肉递给他
She was supposed to leave 30 minutes ago.
她三十分钟之前就该离开了
I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one.
我不知道这是好事还是坏事
It's good-- they like each other.
当然是好事 他们喜欢彼此
Everything's going great.
一切都棒极了
Oh, Mr. Gold.
戈德先生
Oh, dear God, what are you doing here, Jackie?
我的天 你来这里干什么 杰姬
Ms. Eastman, how are you?
伊斯曼女士 你好
Hello.
你好
This is Howard.
这是霍华德
Eli, Ruth.
这是伊莱 这是鲁斯
How do you do? Hi.
你好吗 你好
Uh, Peter and Alicia are having a dinner party
皮特和艾丽西娅有个晚餐聚会
for Ruth-- f-for Grace.
主角是鲁斯 不对 格蕾丝
Yes, I know, that's why we're here.
是的 我知道 这也是我来的原因
We have something to tell them.
我有件事要跟他们说
It's actually not a good time right now, Jackie.
现在不太合适 杰姬
It's always a good time to see my son, Mr. Gold.
我见我儿子怎么会不合适 戈德先生
What can happen?
怕什么来什么
So what was it like growing up in Texas?
在德州长大是什么样的
Hello!
你好
Mother? What a surprise.
妈 好惊喜呀
You call that standing guard?
说好的门卫保镖呢
A man has got to know his limitations,
人家是有职责范围限制的
and your mother is mine.
你妈妈就是我的任务
Oh, what is this? A party?
这是什么呀 聚会吗
Yes, it's my birthday party.
是的 我的生日聚会
But your birthday isn't until...
你生日不是还有
We're celebrating a little early this year, Jackie.
我们今年早了点庆祝 杰姬
Yes, we're... gonna celebrate now.
是的 我们就现在庆祝
Oh, well, well,
好吧好吧
how nice... and how... early.
好棒 好早
Ms. Paige, this is my mother Jackie Florrick and her, uh...
佩琪女士 这是我妈妈杰姬·福瑞克和她...
Her, uh... Howard Lyman.
她的...霍华德·莱曼
A pleasure, ma'am. Oh, the pleasure's all mine.
见到你很高兴 女士 是我感到荣幸才对
I-I like Peter's African-American friends.
我很高兴皮特有非裔美国人朋友
Jackie, do you have a minute out here?
杰姬 能和我出来一下吗
There's something I want to talk to you about.
我有件事要和你谈谈
Well, yes, but first, uh, I have some news.
好的 但先让我说一下我的事情
We have some news.
我们有件事要说
Let's share that news later.
我们之后再来分享这份愉悦吧
Howard and I... are engaged.
霍华德和我订婚了
Are you insane, Mom?!
你疯了吗 妈妈
We're in love.
我们相爱的
Grandma, I'm so happy for you!
奶奶 我真替你高兴
Mother? Mother, you...?
妈 妈 你
This is not a good idea.
这样不太好吧
It is, Peter, and I'm so happy.
怎么不好 皮特 我很快乐的
Who would have thought we'd find love at this age?
谁成想我们会在这个年纪找到真爱
Guess this makes me
这么算算我就是
Stepfather-General.
你的后爹上将了
That's wonderful. Congratulations.
太棒了 恭喜你
Yes, wonderful indeed.
是呀 真的好棒
I'm sure you'll want to resume your celebration out in the hall.
你肯定想到楼道里庆祝一下吧
But doesn't anyone want to hear how he proposed?
没人想知道他怎么求婚的吗
No. Oh, yes!
不想 当然要听
Please.
快说说
Well, first of all, Howard took me
首先 霍华德把我带到
to this lovely dinner at Tournesol.
向日葵餐厅吃了顿很棒的晚餐
So, you were in Selma during the March?
所以你三月份在塞尔玛吗
Yeah, I was there for a deposition.
是呀 我去采集证词
Uh, even got to meet the man himself, Dr. King.
我竟然见到了金博士本人[马丁·路德·金]
Really? Mm.
真的吗 是的
Told him to speed things up.
我催他快一点
Couldn't get to my car.
都没赶上我的车
So-so what brings you here?
所以你为什么来这里啊
You want a drink? Yeah.
要喝一杯吗 要
Or a gun.
或者一枪
Oh, just give up, Eli.
算了吧 伊莱
Bad things happen or they don't.
坏事也许会发生 也许不会
But there's just too much craziness in the world.
但是这个世界太疯狂
Like you and Peter?
好比你和彼得
The old me would be provoked by that statement.
以前的我也许会被这句话激怒
But the new me... just doesn't care.
但是全新的我 根本不在乎
So, yes... like me and Peter.
所以 对呗 就像我和彼得
Well, we'd better get going.
我们得赶紧走了
We're meeting friends downtown.
我们要在城里见朋友
Oh, Peter, dear, will you get my things?
彼得 亲爱的 能帮我拿一下我的东西吗
No. Allow me.
不要了 让我来
He's so chivalrous.
他真的好有风度
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表