And you, Dr. Nachmann,
而你 纳赫曼医生
owe the plaintiff punitive and compensatory damages. That's it.
应对原告进行惩罚性和补偿性赔偿 就这样
Well fought.
辩护得真棒
Thank you. Your husband is a lawyer, too, right?
谢谢 你丈夫也是律师 对吧
Yes.
没错
How does that work?
怎么相处下去的
Not well.
相处得不好
We're separated.
我俩分居了
Oh, my God. I'm...
天哪 我很...
I'm so sorry. Yes.
我很抱歉 没错
He's in Las Vegas.
他在拉斯维加斯
It's just Zoe and me.
只剩佐伊和我了
I guess you were right.
我想你说得对
I never should've left.
我不该离开律所的
No.
不
I wasn't right.
我说得不对
You threw in with Diane.
你居然和戴安狼狈为奸
I'll call you back.
我回头打给你
It's just what's best for the firm.
这样做对律所最有利
Isn't that what you told me when I got sent downstairs?
我被赶到楼下的时候你不也这么说的吗
You let Diane and Alicia take over and what?
你让戴安和艾丽西娅掌权又能怎样
They slip you a few extra shares to shut up and smile?
她们会分你一点额外股份当封口费吗
Something like that.
类似的东西吧
Life's a bitch, kid.
生活充满煎熬 孩子
Assistant U.S. Attorney Fox.
你好 福克斯助理联邦检察官
Diane Lockhart. I'm representing Eli Gold.
我是戴安·洛克哈特 伊莱·戈德的代理律师
What can I do for you?
有什么事吗
My client is here to confess to obstruction of justice
我的委托人来这里是为了供认沙考斯基受贿案中
in the Don Schakowsky bribery case.
妨碍司法公正的行为
You realize that potentially comes with it a...
你知道这可能会导致...
lengthy prison term.
背叛一段很长的刑期吧
I do.
我知道
Given Mr. Gold's willingness to cooperate,
鉴于戈德先生的主动配合
his daughter Marissa should be of no further interest to you.
你应该对他的女儿梅丽莎失去兴趣了吧
Of course, if you wish to pursue these charges,
当然 如果你执意要进行这些控诉的话
Mr. Gold won't be of much value as a witness in any future trials,
戈德先生将不会在任何一次庭审中充当证人的角色
including, perhaps, Peter Florrick's.
可能包括 彼得·福瑞克的案子
Uh, my understanding was that your client doesn't know anything about
我还以为你的委托人对福瑞克州长在
Governor Florrick's involvement in the Locke mistrial.
洛克审判无效一案中的行为毫不知情呢
My memory on that point is... foggy.
我对那段时间的记忆很...模糊
I suppose it could be refreshed.
我想我应该能记起点什么
Only time will tell.
只有时间能告诉我们答案
So, um, you tell us, Mr. Fox.
那 您决定吧 福克斯先生
Would you like to hear Mr. Gold's confession?
你想听到戈德先生的供认吗
Or would you rather wait and hear his testimony at trial?
还是说你更想等到他在庭上作证时再听
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
For making me a name partner. It was a surprise.
让我成为冠名合伙人 那真是太意外了
Don't thank me. I voted against it.
别谢我 我投了反对票
Is that because of the conversation we had before?
是因为我们之前的谈话吗
No. Don't worry. David Lee voted for you.
不 别担心 大卫·李投了赞成票
He doesn't care anymore.
他再也不在意这事了
Cary... I'm on your side.
凯里...我站在你这边的啊
I know we've been at loggerheads before,
我知道咱们之前有过冲突
but I won't be working against you.
但我不会跟你唱反调的
I know. Because I'm quitting.
我知道 因为我要辞职了
What?
什么
I'm having Diane buy me out. She...
我拿了戴安给我的离职金 她...
Why?
为什么
I don't like it anymore.
我不想继续了
I like being a lawyer.
我喜欢当律师
That can be fun. But this isn't.
当律师很有意思 但这样做却不是
I'm not good at it.
我不擅长这些事
I'm not good at looking over my shoulder.
不擅长注意自己的一言一行
I don't want to be my dad.
我不想走我爸的后路
Cary, you can't just quit.
凯里 你不能就这样一走了之
Yeah, I can.
不 我可以
By the way, I was subpoenaed in your husband's case.
对了 我被传唤去你丈夫的案子作证了
It's not good.
情况可不妙
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
I can't fight now, Peter.
我现在不想吵架 彼得
I'm exhausted. Then let me just talk.
我累了 那你听我说就好
I'm not here to argue you out of your divorce.
我来这里不是要吵着让你别离婚
The kids are grown.
孩子们都长大了
We live apart. Things have changed.
我们又在分居 一切都变了
Good. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
But I do need to ask you a favor.
但我需要你帮我个忙
As you know, I'm being indicted.
你也知道 我被起诉了
But this time, I don't think it's a false alarm.
但这一次 我想是来真的了
I need you to stand beside me during this.
我需要你在这段时间在我身边支持我
You can proceed with the divorce.
你可以开始办离婚的事情
Just get everything ready. I won't contest it.
把一切准备就绪 我不会跟你争的
But...
但...
don't make it public until afterwards.
等这件事过了之后你才能让公众知道
I can't have it look like you're leaving me because I'm guilty.
我不能让人觉得你是因为我有罪才离开的
After that, we'll go our separate ways.
在这之后 我们就各走各路
Live our lives.
过自己的生活
See each other when the kids graduate.
孩子们毕业的时候才见上一面
But I need to ask you this one last favor.
但我得请你先帮我这最后一个忙
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表