Welcome to Lockhart, Agos & Lee.
欢迎来到洛克哈特&艾格斯&李律所
As you probably know, we are an all-service law firm
如您所知 我们是一个具有良好企业文化
with a rich tradition.
提供全方位法律服务的律所
The firm was formed 12 years ago
本律所成立于十二年前
by Jonas Stern and myself,
由乔纳斯·斯特恩和我本人
Diane Lockhart.
戴安·洛克哈特♥共♥同创立
Last year, the firm reconstituted itself
本律所在去年进行了重组
with Cary Agos and David Lee as name partners.
凯里·艾格斯和大卫·李成为了冠名合伙人
We occupy two floors in the Dryden Building--
我们在德莱顿大楼有两层楼
the executive suite on the 28th floor
管理团队在28层
and the 27th floor, where support staff
27层是后勤团队和
and most associates work.
大部分初级律师工作的地方
As a new associate, you will be given a card key
作为一名初级律师 你会得到一张门卡
for your assigned floor,
对应你所在的楼层
and you will be provided an employee handbook.
同时你将收到一本员工手册
Due to severe overcrowding,
由于我们的雇员人数问题
not all of you will receive an office.
并不是所有初级律师都能有独♥立♥办公室
Some of you may have to work from cubicles for the moment.
一些初级律师可能需要暂时在隔间工作
Lastly,
最后
Lockhart, Agos & Lee is a true meritocracy.
洛克哈特&艾格斯&李是真正的精英团队
One of our name partners came from where you sit now
我们的一位冠名合伙人在仅仅六年前
in a mere six years.
就坐在你们的位置
It can be done, and we expect no less of you.
没有什么不可能的 我们对你们深寄厚望
So give yourself a hand.
给你们自己一点掌声
Well, look at you, big-time lawyer.
看看你 成大牌律师了啊
Well, look at you, coming back home.
看看你 回家了啊
Yep. Not much has changed.
是啊 没什么大的变化
Did we make a mistake?
这是个错误的决定吗
I don't know. We'll see.
我不知道 拭目以待吧
Hey, Alicia.
你好 艾丽西娅
God. This is really weird.
天 这真的很奇怪
I know, but not bad weird, is it?
我知道 但不是那种不好的奇怪 对吗
Not yet.
还不是
Well, first things first, there's no room on the 28th.
首先 28层没有空位了
I know.
我知道
There might be soon.
可能很快就会有空出来
But you will have the biggest office on the 27th.
但是你会得到27层最大的办公室
Hey, it's where I started out.
我就是从这里开始做起的
It's where we started out.
这是我们开始的地方
And I'm on the 27th, too. So we can pass notes.
我也在27层 我们还能传传纸条
Aw, that's nice.
你人真好
Eh, something from the partners.
来自合伙人的礼物
I have to get back upstairs,
我得回楼上去了
but drop by and we'll catch a bite.
随时上来看我 我们还能喝喝茶叙叙旧
It's great to have you back.
很高兴你回来了
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, Lucca, I have to introduce you at some point to Monica.
卢卡 我得找个时间介绍莫妮卡和你认识
Oh, we've already met.
我们已经见过了
Oh-oh, right, yeah. On the other, um,
对 在另一个
Chumhum case. Well, you'll love her.
查查网的案子里 你会喜欢她的
Shall we drink that now?
我们现在可以把酒开了吗
I'd hire you.
要我我会雇你的
Alicia, I think I need to hire you.
艾丽西娅 我需要你当我的律师
Do you remember me? I'm Howell.
你还记得我吗 我姓霍维尔
Uh, yes, hello.
对 你好
Um, this is Lucca Quinn.
这是卢卡·奎恩
Howell is the firm's technology director.
霍维尔是律所的技术总监
I-I don't think I know your last name.
我 我好像不知道你姓什么
Just Howell.
叫我霍维尔就好
Anyway, I have something
先不说这个 我给你看一些
seriously incredible to show you.
很赞的东西
So, last night my girlfriend Amy and I go
昨晚 我和我女朋友艾米
to the closing night of Deviceroy.
去参加设备展览的闭幕式
Device what?
设备什么
Deviceroy.
设备展览
It's the consumer electronics show.
是个消费电子展
Like the big CES one in Vegas
就像拉斯维加斯的消费电子展
but without the hookers or Cirque du Soleil. So,
但是没有外♥围♥女也没有马戏团
monster after-party, 15,000 people.
庆功宴简直太疯狂了 有一万五千人参加
End of the night, Amy finds something on the floor
散场的时候 艾米在桌子下面的地板上
under a table. So she gives it to me.
发现了一些东西 她就给我了
I wake up this morning. Ooh.
我今天早上醒来
I realize what it is.
我才意识到这是什么
What what is?
这是什么
The Foil. The new Chumhum tablet. Their big
浮游 查查网的新平板电脑
contribution to the gadget market. Comes out in two months.
他们要进军便携设备市场 两个月后才发布
I don't understand. Someone just left it there?
我不明白 有人就把它留在了那里
Yeah. So I tweeted a picture of it.
对 我拍了张照发微博
Next thing I know, two different tech blogs are calling me
下一秒 两个技术博主就联♥系♥我了
so they can be the first to review it.
希望他们能是第一个测评它的人
Gadgy's offering me 100 grand.
盖奇要给我十万美元
$100,000?
十万美元
Scoops like this
这种独家新闻对这些网站而言
are like the Pentagon Papers to these sites.
就像是五角大楼的文件一样
They want an answer in an hour. So I need to know
他们希望我在一小时内答复 所以我要知道
if I can sell it and if you'll negotiate it for me.
我能不能卖♥♥了它 你能不能帮我谈判一下
I, uh...Yeah. Sure.
我... 可以 没问题
$100,000?
十万美元
Lucca, uh,
卢卡
let's just take a minute on this, okay?
我们稍微讨论一下 可以吗
Just give us a minute.
我们需要一点时间讨论一下
This could be sticky.
这事可能会很麻烦
One Selfie. Mango, carrot, ginger,
一份「自♥拍♥」 芒果 胡萝卜 姜
kale, mint, apple, bee pollen.
甘蓝 薄荷 苹果 蜂花粉
Thank you.
谢谢
That's going to be disgusting, just so you know.
这味道一定会很恶心
What is a Selfie?
「自♥拍♥」是什么东西
It's a make-your-own.
是自选饮料
You're supposed to take a picture with it
点了以后 你会拿着它拍张自♥拍♥
and post it online.
然后传到网上去
I know, right?
我知道 很奇怪对吗
Um, and what is an "Arlen-ergy"?
什么是「阿琳冷酿」
It's pronounced "Arlenergy."
正确的发音是「阿琳能量」
Like "Energy" but with an "Arlene" in front of it.
就是「能量」前面加一个「阿琳」
It's named after our owner.
这是以我们店主的名字命名的
Juices are the new vanity plates.
给果汁命名就像自选新奇的车牌照一样
Well, what do you recommend?
你有什么推荐的吗
The juice bar down the street.
街上那家果汁吧
It's half the price.
价格只要这里的一半
Or a NutMegan.
也比「坚果梅根」便宜多了
I'll take the "Arlene-ergy."
我要一杯「阿琳冷酿」
'Cause I'm a sucker for advertising.
我喜欢这个营销方式
Is that why you bought that shirt, advertising?
这也是你买♥♥这件T恤的原因吗 营销方式
You don't like my shirt?
你不喜欢这件T恤吗
Actually, I do.
事实上 挺喜欢的
But very few girls would say that.
但是姑娘们一般都不说出来
Do you get a lunch break?
你有午餐休息时间吗
It's not Europe, so I only get an hour.
这里可不是欧洲 我只有一小时
So good to have you back.
你愿意回来真是太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Home is where they take you in, right?
家永远是温暖的港湾 不是吗
Happily take you in.
乐意做你的港湾
Um, and you know Lucca.
你和卢卡已经认识了
Yes.
对
Early this morning. I have to introduce you to Monica.
今天早上 我得介绍你和莫妮卡认识
I think you'll like each other.
我觉得你们会合得来
We were across the table from each other,
我们已经在谈判桌上见过了
on the Chummy Maps case.
查查地图案的时候
Oh. Right.
对
So, uh, you haven't even sat down yet and you have something?
所以你们都还没安顿下来就有案子了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表