Nothing exciting. Nothing like dealing with a lot of campaign money.
没什么有趣的 不像管着一大堆竞选资金
Yeah, I know...
对 我知道
What?
干嘛
It's just... now I get why people have children.
就是 现在我知道为什么大家要生孩子了
They can admire themselves in someone else.
这样可以在其他人身上欣赏到自己
Hi.
你好啊
Ma'am.
女士
How do you like my office?
你觉得我的办公室怎么样
It's got a view.
景色不错
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Look at my chair.
看我的椅子
I like it. It fits you.
我喜欢 很适合你
Off-center?
偏离中心吗
Tilted.
倾斜着
How do you keep your beard that length?
你是怎么让你的胡子保持那个长度的
I mean, at a certain point, you're either clean-shaven
在某个时间点 你要么是刮干净了
or you're Abraham Lincoln, right?
要么就变成了亚伯拉罕·林肯 对吗
No.
不
It stays like this. Since birth.
它一直都这样 从出生开始就是
We kissed.
我们接吻了
I know.
我知道
So what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
I don't know. I'm not big on planning.
我不知道 我不太喜欢做计划
Do you think it will be weird for us--
你觉得我们在一个律所里工作
working in a corporate setting?
会很奇怪吗
Well,
这个嘛
I'm freelance.
我是自♥由♥职业者
You are.
对哦
You're freelance.
你是自♥由♥职业者
Okay. You know, they probably
好了 你知道 他们可能
want me to work.
想要我开工了
So good seeing you, workmate.
见到你真高兴 工友
You too.
你也是
Oh, come on.
拜托
Seriously, you're dropping it?
真的吗 你们要放弃这个案子
It makes us nervous.
它让我们紧张
Howell's an employee.
霍维尔是这里的员工
He needs your help.
他需要你们的帮助
Yes, but we are in a weird place with Chumhum.
对 但是我们跟查查网的关系很微妙
We don't really want to poke the bear.
我们不太想去招惹他们
Wow, things have really changed around here.
这里变化还真的挺大的
What's that?
那是什么
You're back home.
你回到家了
It's always exciting here.
这里永远都那么刺♥激♥
Hello, my name's Perry Dunst.
你好 我叫佩里·邓斯特
I'm with the TAPS unit.
我是技术联盟保护协会的
What unit?
什么协会
We have a warrant for the arrest of Drummond Howell.
我们有一张德拉蒙德·霍维尔的逮捕令
On what charges?
罪名是什么
Trafficking in stolen property.
贩卖♥♥被盗财物
That's him right there,
那个就是他
gray sweater. Go ahead and cuff him.
穿灰色毛衣的 过去把他铐起来
What is TAPS?
那是什么机构
Mr. Howell, please get on your knees,
霍维尔先生 请跪下
put your hands behind your head.
双手放在脑后
What the hell's going on?
发生什么事了
Howell, don't say anything.
霍维尔 保持沉默
We're Mr. Howell's lawyers. May I see that warrant?
我们是霍维尔先生的律师 我能看下逮捕令吗
Ma'am, please stay back.
女士 请您退后
Howell, stay calm.
霍维尔 冷静点
We will take care of this.
我们会解决好的
Who are those guys?
这些是什么人
Three years?
三年
I didn't sell anyone this prototype.
我没把平板原型卖♥♥给任何人
Did you speak to anyone besides us about the possibility of selling?
除了我们你还跟谁说过想把它卖♥♥了的事
Just Amy,
只有艾米
my girlfriend. You got to keep her out of this.
我女朋友 你们得让她别被牵连到
We will. Just remember, whatever these agents ask,
我们会的 记住 无论这些探员问什么
we do the talking.
都由我们负责回答
I thought you weren't representing me.
我以为你们不会做我的律师呢
We weren't.
本来是的
Now it's the firm.
现在律所也被牵扯进来了
Hello.
你们好
Mr. Gross.
格罗斯先生
Ah, it's the law firm that's
这不是那家跟我
the perpetual stone in my shoe.
剪不断理还乱的律所嘛
So, uh, you seem to have something of mine.
你手里好像有我的东西
Sir, I think we should handle this through lawyers.
先生 我想这事还是由律师出面解决吧
I've spoken to Agent Dunst,
我跟邓斯特探员说过了
he's agreed to drop the charges-- lucky you-- if you
他同意撤诉 算你运气好 如果你
return my prototype, and if you give me
把平板原型还给我 并且
the name of the person who gave it to you.
告诉我是谁给你的
Why do you need the name?
你为什么要知道是谁给他的
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
I'm sorry about your husband's loss.
我很遗憾你丈夫选举失败了
Thank you. Why do you need the name?
谢谢关心 你为什么要知道是谁给他的
Chumhum's suffered an unprecedented security breach.
查查网出现了史无前例的安全漏洞
I need to know exactly what went wrong
我得确切地知道是哪里出了问题
so I can make sure it never happens again.
这样才能保证这种事以后再也不会发生
Howell won't give up his girlfriend.
霍维尔不肯说出他女朋友
Even if it means going to jail for three years?
就算他会因此坐三年牢吗
Yes.
是的
Why are they allowing Neil Gross into an interrogation room?
为什么他们会允许尼尔·格罗斯进审讯室
I don't know.
我不知道
And why is he the one making the offer?
而且为什么是由他来提条件
Have you ever heard of TAPS before?
你以前听说过这个机构吗
Never.
从来没
So what's going on here?
到底是怎么回事
Hello, Don.
你好啊 唐
What the hell are you doing here, Eli?
你在这儿做什么 伊莱
I just need a minute.
我只占用你几分钟时间
You wearing a wire?
你戴着窃听器吗
No. Are you?
没有 你呢
Why would I be?
我戴窃听器做什么
Is that a yes or a no?
到底戴没戴
It's a no, Eli.
没有 伊莱
I wasn't expecting to see you in my chambers.
我不知道会在内庭看见你
I come bearing bad news.
我有个坏消息
Of course you do.
当然了
I think the FBI is investigating
我觉得联邦调查局在调查
our... business last year.
我们去年做的交易
They're certainly investigating something.
他们肯定在调查什么
They were here?
他们来这儿了
Roland Hlavin.
罗兰德·拉温
That little smartass.
那个自作聪明的家伙
What was he asking?
他问了些什么
He was asking about Alicia Florrick.
他问起了艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
TAPS-- technology Allied Protection Service.
TAPS是技术联盟保护协会
What is that?
这是什么机构
It is a multi-agency task force
这是一个由多家机构组成的特别工作组
that works with Silicon Valley's biggest companies
他们与硅谷最大的公♥司♥合作
to clamp down on technology theft.
专管技术偷窃的事
The iPolice?
也就是网警
Yeah.
是的
There is such a thing?
还真有这么回事儿啊
Oh, yeah. And you want to know something interesting?
是啊 还有更有趣的事呢
More interesting than the iPolice?
比网警还有趣
Lead agent over there, Dunst.
那边那个带头的探员 邓斯特
He's based in San Francisco.
他的管区在旧金山
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表