I'm looking for Gino Davidson.
我找基诺·戴维森
Hey. I'm Gino.
你好 我是基诺
Should I know what this is about?
我能知道找我什么事吗
Does the name Veronica Loy ring a bell?
维罗妮卡·洛伊这个名字熟吗
Oh, geez...
天哪...
I like Veronica.
我喜欢维罗妮卡
She always sat in the front row of my class. What class?
上我课的时候她总坐在前排 什么课
Fire Cycle. I teach Monday, Wednesdays,
「火圈」 我的课在周一 周三
and some Fridays to pay the rent,
偶尔周五 赚钱付房♥租
while I day-trade and study up for my Series 7.
同时做当日交易 并准备证券经纪人的执照考试
So you day-traded away Veronica's $100,000?
所以你就当日把维罗妮卡的十万给交易没了
No. Is that what she told you?
没有 她这么告诉你的吗
No. She told me you promised to double her money.
不是 她告诉我你答应让她的钱翻倍
No way, man. I did the opposite of promise her.
不可能的 兄弟 我说的恰恰相反
I told her it was a high risk investment.
我告诉她这是高风险投资
What was? I have a cousin that got in early
什么风险 我有个表亲早前
on riverboat casinos, made a killing.
在河船赌场[一种早期赌博场所]赚了一大笔
So when he told me he was gonna do a second round,
所以他告诉我他要再来一轮时
I put a little of my own money in.
我投了点自己的钱进去
Risk capital. Part of a...
风险资本 算是...
smart asset allocation.
一种聪明的资产分配方式
I mentioned it to Veronica. She said she wanted in.
我跟维罗妮卡提了这件事 她说她也想加入
But that didn't pan out? Let's just say I'm not gonna
但没赢到钱是吗 这么说吧 近期
be hanging up my bike shorts anytime soon.
我是不能再玩我的自行车运动了
I was very clear with Veronica about what she was getting into.
我当时就跟维罗妮卡说清了其中的风险
Look, I'm telling you the truth.
我说的都是实话
Hey. I'm sorry you got saddled with all of this.
抱歉让你牵扯进来
Uh, it's all right. But this guy seems to be telling the truth.
没事 但这家伙似乎说的是实话
He's an idiot but not necessarily a con man.
他是有点蠢但不像骗子
So you're asking if my mother is dumb enough
所以你想问我妈会不会蠢到
to give $100,000 to an idiot?
将十万美金交给一个傻子
Not dumb enough. Just whether...
也不是蠢 就是会不会...
Yes, well, she is. All right, well,
没错 她就是有那么蠢 好吧
I-I don't really think there's an issue here then.
我真觉得这事与犯罪无关
It's not a Madoff situation.
不是那种麦道夫诈骗案
It's just a bad investment.
就是单纯的投资失败
Okay. I'll talk to my mom.
好 我会跟我妈说
No, don't worry about it. You know what,
不用了 别担心 那什么
I got to tell David Lee, so I'll talk to her.
我要去给大卫·李回话 我去跟她说吧
How are you doing, by the way? Good.
你觉得怎么样 挺好的
Wait, which subject?
等等 你指哪方面
Our lost weekend.
咱们的狂欢周末
Good.
很棒
I needed to clear my head.
我需要清醒一下
And we didn't even drink.
我们连酒都没喝呢
We didn't.
是哦
Sex is a good replacement for tequila.
性还真是龙舌兰的绝佳替代品
It can be.
可以的
I wish you were here right now.
我希望你现在就出现在这里
Where's here?
这里是哪里
Handicapped bathroom in the federal building.
联邦大厦的残疾人专用卫生间
You know, I think I wrote a Penthouse letter
你知道吗 我好像还写过一篇在那种地方
about something like that.
发生的小黄文
Okay. I'd better go. Take care.
好了 我得挂了 你小心一点
An example of what you mean by that.
举个例子说清楚你的意思
They're not clean and pure.
他们不是清白的
No one is suggesting Governor Florrick is pure.
没人说福瑞克州长清白
I did my due diligence
在加入之前我做了
before joining. That wasn't surprising.
尽职调查 我并不惊讶
Perhaps not to you.
或许对你而言如此
A grand jury might be surprised to learn
但陪审团听到这些有关福瑞克州长的事情
some of these things about Governor Florrick.
可能就会大吃一惊了
What things about Governor Florrick?
关于福瑞克州长的什么事
Let's turn to the events of November. You were...
那是十一月份的事了 你们...
I...
我...
Eli, can I talk to you for a minute?
伊莱 我能和你说两句吗
Sure. Do you mind?
当然 不好意思
I'm a lawyer. And Mike is a lawyer.
我是律师 麦克也是律师
I can't get too involved in... this.
我不能太插手...这件事
Wh-What is this?
这事... 是什么事
Uh... Alicia...
艾丽西娅
Alicia, this is... Shut up.
艾丽西娅 这... 闭嘴
I think bringing me in
我觉得让我加入
implies something very smart about...
是一种非常明智...
Is this the grand jury? I can't say anything.
这是大陪审团吗 我不能说
I'm a lawyer, and I've been subpoenaed.
我是个律师 而且我被传唤了
But I am hearing the grand jury room?
我听到的是大陪审团房♥间的声音吗
You found this on your own.
这是你自己发现的
It's not illegal for you to listen.
你听这个是不违法的
It is illegal for me.
但我听就是违法了
Oh, my God, you're great.
我的天 你真厉害
Good-bye.
再见
Eli Gold, bless his heart...
伊莱·戈德 祝福他...
... now is the time to put it in the...
是时候把这个放在...
No, no, can't.
不 不行
All right, so put it over there, huh?
好吧 那放在这儿吧
Yeah, we got a lot of work to do.
好 我们还有很多事要做
How many of these things do we got to do...?
我们还有多少东西要弄
We got to fix that...
我们要把那个修好...
...might have acquired a quick infusion of cash. He did.
可能会赚到点快钱 是的
And did Lloyd Garber provide that money?
是劳埃德·加伯提供这笔钱的吗
He bundled it for us, yes.
是他给我们的
And you had struggles with Eli Gold, too, didn't you?
你跟伊莱·戈德也有些不合 是吗
Eli Gold had some issues with me
伊莱·戈德跟我是有些纠纷
because I replaced him as campaign manager.
因为我代替他成为了竞选经理
Well, let's talk about Eli Gold for a second.
好的 我们先来说一说伊莱·戈德
Candidates don't come into your life like newborn babies.
候选人并不像新生儿一样一尘不染
They're not clean and pure. Certainly not Peter Florrick.
他们并不单纯 彼得·福瑞克更是这样
My question was
我想知道的是
whether you ever heard him agree to a quid pro quo.
你知不知道他答应过别人的交换条件
Every candidate gets asked favors.
所有候选人都会被赞助人索要好处
Comes with the territory.
这是无法避免的
But I never saw or heard Governor Florrick cross a line.
但我从未见到或听说福瑞克州长越过界
Good Lord.
老天
Thank you, Ms. Eastman.
谢谢你 伊斯曼女士
Let's turn to the question of donuts.
那我们来谈谈赞助人吧
Okay. Which one?
好的 哪一个
Lloyd Garber.
劳埃德·加伯
He was one of Governor Florrick's top donors, yes?
他是福瑞克州长的头号♥赞助人之一吧
Yes, that is true.
是的 的确
In fact, wasn't Lloyd Garber the single largest donor
事实上 劳埃德·加伯是不是
to Governor Florrick's presidential campaign?
福瑞克州长竞选总统的最大赞助人呢
Yes, he donated money, organized fund-raisers.
是的 他赞助我们 组织募捐者
And they had conversations you weren't privy to?
那他们有些对话你是不知情的喽
Of course. Donors on that level get a lot of access.
当然 这种级别的赞助人待遇自然不同
Did Governor Florrick ever mention a falling out or
福瑞克州长有没有提过他们之间曾有过争执
a period of friction?
或者有过摩擦
With Mr. Garber? No.
跟加伯先生 没有过
Did Mr. Garber mention it? No.
那加伯先生提过吗 没有
Just to be clear,
我确认一下
he never mentioned any trouble in 2012?
他从未提到2012年遇过什么麻烦吗
I never heard of any.
我没听说过
He didn't mention Peter
他没有提到彼得
prosecuting his illegitimate...
起诉了他的私生子...
That would be no. I don't know anything about that.
没有 我不知道这件事
Uh-huh. But you would expect that situation
但你认为那种情况会使得
to drive a wedge between Mr. Garber and Governor Florrick.
加伯先生和福瑞克州长之间产生间隙吧
He wasn't Governor Florrick at that time.
他那个时候还没当上州长
Yes, of course. State's Attorney Florrick.
当然 是州检察官福瑞克
You would expect support to be cut off...
大家会觉得发生这种事后赞助就不会继续了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表